3 friends LF Mythic Nighthold

Looking for Players – PvE
We have a situation. Before I’m going to fill in any application form for naught, I’m going to post this. We are a group of 3 friends. We come from a lower tier guild (4/7M) mostly because our options are limited as a group of 3. This guild has fallen apart because of reason we can all guess.

2 of us are very experienced (I for example cleared all mythic content last expansion and in cataclysm so does my other friend) and 1 much less experienced friend that started playing wow this expansion but we can vouch for him.
Group contains:

1 resto druid.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16824449/10/#metric=hps

1 destruction warlock (me)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12857241/10/

1 dd demon hunter (newbie)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16824436/10/

We think we have the potential to be a very valuable asset for your guild.

We are mainly looking for guild at or above our current progression that will raid mythic Nighthold at a stable rate.
How many days are you looking to raid a week? We're raiding Wed/Sun 19:45-23:00 and are currently 5/7 while having to pug 2-3 people every week so you'd fill our missing spots perfectly, feel free to poke me on jay#2647 and I can elaborate further.
Greetings!

<Laganum> is a horde guild on the server Stormscale. But I still hope you will consider us

For a detailed view of our guild; look at our wowprogress page
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/Laganum/

You can also check us out on our webpage
http://laganum.eu/

The short story is that we have unfortunately lost a few people between EN and Nighthold.
But that also means we will have room for all three of you

Our current progress is 7/7 M and 3/3 HC and currently on break till Nighthold begins.

Our Raid schedule

Wed/Thur/Sun - 20.30-23.30 Server time.

What we primarily look for in our members
We look for reliable players that are motivated to do both progress and farm.
Players with a positive attitude who can take and give constructive criticism so that we all can improve
And most of all, people who wants to have fun while raiding

You can contact me on Battlenet at THobbit#2402 if you are interested in having a talk.
We are currently raiding 3 days; wed, thurs, sun but we are open to literally all possibilities! I'll hit you up tomorrow!
Vestige is an Alliance guild on Frostmane, we are 4/7M 3/3HC and raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 20:00-23:00.

We'd love to have a chat with you guys. Either PM me (Undefetter#2320) or check out our forum (http://vestigeguild.net)
Hey,

We are currently recruiting a healer and DPS for our guild

Safety not Guaranteed - 7/7M + 3/3 HC

Our raid days are:

Monday: 20:00 -23:00 ST
Tuesday: 20:00-23:00 ST
Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

If you would like a chat my real id is Kitty#2896
Krucjata is also looking for active players 7/7M 3/3H, we raid on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. If you want some more info add me: Hacklin#2417.
Hey man,

We are a well established guild on Silvermoon. 7/7 Mythic 3/3 HC.

I would love to have a chat with you if interested. We raid wed/thur/mon 21.15 - 00.00 realm time.

Also check www.carnage-inc.com. Add me on Tapps#2758

Regards
Hey dude, fancy a chat? Add me.. Droopyzebra#2828
Hey there

Civitas is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild, reformed for Legion expansion to kick some demonic !@#. We raid 3 days a week and aim to do as much progress as we can in those raids. Don't mistake - even though we are semi-hardcore, we still expect our raiders to be heavily invested into their character progression and come for raids fully prepared with appropriate AP traits, enchants, sockets, consumables and fight knowledge.

General information
Nationality: International. Everything we do is in english.
Loot: Loot is considered a tool and is distributed by a loot council. For further information about how we distribute loot see our website.

Progession: 7/7M - 2/3M

Raid schedule (Server time GMT+1):
Wednesday - 19:30-23:30
Thursday - 19:30-23:30
Sunday - 19:30-23:30

Contact us!

Battlenet: thomas#2620

For more detailed information about who we are, what we do, the requirements we have and how and where to apply visit our website:

http://civitas.guildlaunch.com/
How you doin'?

we're <Command and Control> from Magtheridon, we're looking for a few more players to regularly raid mythic, however right now we're usually 1, 2 or 3 people short. We've cleared 1/7M and 3/3 HC, we've got good enough players to progress further into mythic just not enough of them.

We raid Weds/Thurs primarily with smaller events on the weekend if there's enough interest.

We've also got some good DHs who might be able to help your friend a little with good tips,

if you're interested drop me a line madjackie#2430
Hey mate! Newly formed Mythic Seagull Patrol (Started raiding late November 2016, just started raiding again on Thursday) 5/7Mythic 3/3HC - are looking for a a flexible group that can fit our ethos. We are a bunch of former top 50 (2 top 10, 3 top 20 etc) raiders that have transitioned onward from UNI and created a guild for this expansion. The goal is to do awesome stuff 9 hours a week from 21.00 GT to 24.00 GT - that is on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday. Our team goal is to be competitive come Nighthold and currently trying to find the missing pieces. I hope that I can go through what we do to communicate well and generally great guild atmosphere with very good potential. (logs, more on culture etc) Our guild is a medium term project (longevity)with possibility for long term. Our guilds have lasted for many expansions. This is just an attempt at making a community of all the learnings since December 2014.

We focus on team goals, transparent communication and general guild environment - how that mostly translates is a respect for each other's time "free" time.

More about us here:
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aggramar/Mythic+Seagull+Patrol

Thanks!
Bulwai#2449 and on Discord: Bulwai#4713
Hey mate!

I'm the guildmaster of <Impulse-Ravencrest>, we're a 5/7M guild that re-formed over christmas break, in planning of the Nighthold.

We're currently in strong need of a restoration druid and a demon hunter, but are open to more ranged DPS and all exceptional players. So, what you guys have got seems to be really great!

What we can offer you is an extremely (almost annoyingly) active community. Everyone is always on discord doing Mythic+ dungeons or doing lower level raids and even PVP occasionally. Additionally, our mythic roster is filled with competitive and progress oriented people. However, our raids show a relaxed yet serious atmosphere, so that we do not compromise on progression.
For example, we've had a couple of recruits as of last week who joined us with 0/7M experience, and as of last reset they've cleared 5/7, and this week we're looking to push down the rest.

Hopefully this sounds interesting to you. If you'd like to have a chat, you can add me on my battletag:- Doorman#2576

I hope to hear from you soon. Cheers mate.
Hi Mediovas, <Penguinz Reborn> Is a new Weekend Raiding guild with High goald for the future. Me and my friends all have 7/7 - 4/7m exp in EN. We are currently a few people short to go into mythics but you and your friends would be a great asset and all of you would be able to get a core spot.

<Penguinz Reborn> Is a new Weekend raiding guild on Kazzak [H]
[7/7HC EN, 3/3 N ToV]
Raiddays/Times:
Friday 20.00-23.00 ST
Sunday 20.00-23.00 ST

The guild is run by a group of friends that has been playing together for a long time. Our goal is to clear current content but within the 2 raiddays, as some of us cannot raid on weekdays because of work and other IRL matters.
Apart from being motivated to raid we are hard set on having the best time while doing so, therefore the social aspect is very valuable to us.

What we require from each applicant:
- 860ish ilvl and 25+ traits.
- Have some raiding knowledge from the past.
- Have a working microphone and a headset.
- Don't be afraid to talk, as communication will be required while raiding.
- Have req. add-ons and discord installed before joining the raid.
- Know how to play your class! we won't be telling you how to play it.

What can we offer you:
- A friendly and steady leadership! We'll aim to treat everyone equally!
- A guild that takes raiding serious, but at the same time can laugh it out inbetween pulls
- A guild where everyone will be expected to put out as much time as everyone else.

For more info about us go to http://penguinz-reborn.enjin.com/

or add :
GM: Rhymzter#2407
Officer: Ponnerz#2348
Hi Madiovas

Ascendance are looking for players specifically for Nighthold progression and you guys could be a perfect fit. If you'd like to have a chat add me:

Stormcaller #2781

If you've already got something sorted then good luck.
Hey !

<Ira Infernus> is a core of players that formed back in TBC with multiple players raiding since classic. We started this guild in the start of Legion and are already one of the strongest guilds on the server. 7/7M - 3/3 HC (Horde - Hellscream).

We raid on the following days:
Wednesday 19:30 – 22:30
Thursday 19:30 - 22:30
Monday 19:30 - 22:30

Feel free to contact me to have a chat (on all night tonight)! or check out our forum thread for more information: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613751606#1

Kind regards,

Lyzeal - Nyxx#2174 // Taique - Quay#1450
OG Feedback is recruiting a those exact classes for our raid team

7/7 mythic EN 2/3 mythic ToV

2 days/Tuesday and Wednesday 19:00 - 23:30 server time

Go to for more information and Apply :D

http://feedbackguild.enjin.com/

or Add me iDemoniicz#2509
Hey there! Feel free to check out my post --> https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614722529#1

Or add me in-game for a chat!

Droopyzebra#2828
Hey,

Give me an add and we can see if we are what you're looking for!

We are currently 5/7 and as a guild have cleared entire raid tiers before, been around since BC.

We all stopped for Dreanor so just slowly building back up to our former level, anyway give me an add and we can chat see what you want.

Cairnsy#2846

Thanks

Cairnsy
Hello there!
We're 4/7 Mythic EN and we sure do need you 3 to fulfill our goals this expansion!

History
Dreamers has been around in a semi-hardcore manner since the burning crusade days with various high realm rankings over the years. Entering MoP a couple of old Dreamers players and some others decided to tone it down a bit and raid only three days a week (previously 4). However, most people might relate casual raiding or three day raiding as non-progress aimed timewaste; instead, we're looking to push content as much as we did before with full focus at the times we raid.
Raid times
19.30-22.30 every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
We will aim to keep strictly to these raid times and only extend/open up another day if pretty much everyone wants to.

What do we offer you?
We offer you an international raiding community with progress hungry people who enjoy the raiding phenonema just as much as you do with a "casual" yet focused approach of only three raid days a week. You will be able to see end bosses and progress in mythic modes without having to sacrifice too many other things, we hope this will attract some old hardcore players like some of us to join our ranks.

What do we expect from you?
In return we need you to be a experienced and motivated raider who knows your class in and out, who won't waste the little time we have with petty afks and silly whining. We recruit only the best players in order to make up for the loss of 2-3 raid days. We also want mature players who are able to handle progress bumps and constructive criticism without making raids unbearable for everybody else.

If this sounds like something you would be interrested in, do not hesitate to add me on battletag and throw me a message: Ari#2764

Or if you already have decided, have a look at our website:
www.dreamers.shivtr.red

Yours truly
Ari~