Contenance NH 10/10hc Recruiting for mythic

Twisting Nether
The guild: "Contenance" (started in wotlk) is looking for dedicated players for our raidteam and also casuals to grow old with.
Most of the maincore people are still with us but some people stop playing.
We are in Need for some more dps to have some fun in our Raids and make progress a little more. Pug joining and leaveing is not helping and also you know pug ^^

Anyway since we are a social raiding guild we dont command you to be there every raid we just ask you to sign (accept,tentative or decline on our raid calendar)

This guild have a lot of people who like to help out eachother with anything in game dont be afraid to ask :)

Raiddays (Progression):
    Wednesday
    Friday
    Monday

Raid time: 19.30 untill 22.00

We also do alt /not progression raids for people who want on saturday nh normal

Our focus is atm on getting a decent group to get some progress in mythic going
and when we get a more people we can start on mythic skorp

We have our own Discord chanel where people are always welkom to join if your interested send a message here below or wisper one of the following people :
    Tempacko
    Ricopol
    Shirkuh
    Iceler
/push
/push
/quote
/push
up
push
Hi mate

I am looking for a casual guild to progress through the raids with. Literally just hit 110 last night and I will be gearing up asap.
write me ingame immortal. or rico / ice dunno most ppl can inv. we take casuals and also help gearing up to join our raidingranks.
10/10 norm 4/10 hc group exp. still searching for casuals / future raiders / core raiders etc. in need of 2 melee 2 rdd for the mainraid tonight. join us and check us out
push
up+
push++
up+
thursday raidday changed to friday. same time.
btw: yesterday en norm / tov norm / en hc. boosted 7 new guys in 2,5 hours...
hey mate,

im looking for a nice guild to raid with to both make progress and have a nice time. i am pretty active throughout the entire day and am avi for raids basically any day of the week (preferably weeekend though).

regards,
naruineth
Do you need any specific classes or roles(mdps, rpds, etc.) ?
Hey guys Im looking to swap faction and realm for this rogue.
Feel free to hit me back with a message if theres any interest on picking me up!

adrian#24462
Cheers.
up

30/01/2017 22:31Posted by Sutileza
Hey guys Im looking to swap faction and realm for this rogue.
Feel free to hit me back with a message if theres any interest on picking me up!

adrian#24462
Cheers.

i will try to contact you
up