up
up
up
up
up
up
UP
up
Hello, i am curently in the same boat as you guys , leading a guild with with 3 other officers. We have a decent roster for Heroic but not enough to havea crack at mythic, since we rarely get over 20 people, if that. While i would not argue all of our members are ready for Mythic raiding, id wager they could improove.

We started out as a casual heroic guild, but as we progress more and more of our members , me included feel like we want to step into mythic. So here comes my proposal, since atm it is hard to recruit from scratch, especially mythic level players, would you be interested in discussing either a merge, it can go both ways either we take you guys in or you take us in . We are around 18 active players, of which about 10 are ready to tackle mythic (personal skillwise , ilvl is ok on all ). Obviously more detail need to be discussed, but we can do that ingame or using real time chat (for ease) if you have any interest in my offer. My battletag is Balius#2987, looking forward to hear from you.
up
up
UP
UP
up
up
UP
up
Hi my tag is - Mace#2143

I would love to join
UP