Who would you be?

Story
If you could be anyone in Warcraft, who would you be?
It's a tough one for me, because I'm trying to deicde wether I should pick the one I can relate to or the one that I look up to?

As I mentioned before, Kel'Thuzad wasn't evil as a human. It was rather the necromancy he wielded that corruped him and his mind, making him more and more numb to mortal empathy and others "flaws".
Kel'Thuzad did aquire quite impressive feats in his life, besides being an Archmage and one of the rulers in the Kirin Tor, he also did some great things after he joined the Scourge.
He created the Cult of the Damned, preaching for the bitter masses who contained several disenfranchized labourers and merchants outside Lordaeron, while offering a new religion to the people.
A religion that offered the most devoted immortality and freedom from life's shackles.
Kel'Thuzad used his arcane tricks like illusion and manipulation to not draw to much attention from the authorities but at the same time reach out to the people.
The Cult grew tremendously and I've read somewhere that at it's peak they had 10 000 members.

Kel'Thuzad and the Cult of the Damned orchestrated the first Scourge attacks and it was only thanks to Kel'Thuzad that the Scourge grew so fast in Lordaeron, giving the Lich King quite a big army. And all they had to do was to renounce their old religion in the Light and instead worship the Lich King as the god he came to be.
Kel'Thuzad even wrote several books about this and he is often refereed to be the backbone of the Scourge. Being one of very few individuals who maintained their free will because of their devotion to the cause and the Scourge.
And is reward was more than he could imagine, being reborn in the Sunwell's powers with Arthas (or Frostmourne) transforming him into the most powerful Lich under the Lich King.
Kel'Thuzad's powers and mind grew tremendously, he felt his mind expand ten fold and could now command hundreds of undead at once.

I love necromancy, since it gives you power over death, and Kel'Thuzad, after his transformation, he is able to command hundreds of Scourge soldiers at the same time.
That's impressive. But the side effects is that necromancy slowly corrupts you until you eventually gets consumed bu it, which trasform them into undeath without really dying like mortals do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eklsv2reEDg

Couldn't locate the original but this is almost better! Enjoy the Road to Damnation! It's shows how easily an honorable and one of the most intelligent members in the Kirin Tor can be corrupted by dark powers that whispers in your ears.
I'd be Either Lei Shen or Emperor Shaohao. Ither harness my negative emotions to conquer and dominate, or purge them in order to live a life of balance and purity.
Hmm

I think I'd like to be Ly'leth Lunastre, Shandris Feathermoon or maybe even Rommath. I don't know, but the character of Ly'leth has been one of my favourites throughout the Legion expansion and I think she's such a badass.

Hmm, yes...I think I'll go with Ly'leth :)
Tirion Fordring.

He helped an orc (enemy) while he knew this will have consequences, he got exciled for a long time before he became the highlord we know, he was a real man of honor.

Favourite character for me.
I've said in previous post that I felt most related to Malkorok instead of Garrosh/Naz'grim. Because one is more of a leader figure, while the other is strictly doing it because it's his job.

So in the Warcraft lore, I would be somewhat related to Malkorok. Because I wouldn't fight for Garrosh because my job, but because I 100% support his idea of conquest as a fellow Orc.

But if I have to choose who I wish to be? Then it will be Thrall, but only if I can change his actions. There is no point of being a character if I can't alter him a bit to my believe.

I as Thrall would killed Vol'jin on spot. Talk with the Dark Horde and unite once again under 1 banner. Ask Carnie friendly to step down, and let Magatha rule the Taurens, and the Horde can finally invade Night Elf lands.
Love it Daha! Malkorok was always a character I felt were a real orc. And I loved when they left Blackrock and sought amnesty here and Garrosh soon efter saw his potential and decided to make Malkorok and his fellow Blackrock orcs (I love Blackrock orcs, why aren't they all in the Horde already?)

I wish that coward Vol'jin just had dueled Garrosh instead and kill him off that way.
I love how Garrosh put the Horde first and recruited the Dragonmaw too.
These two clans are extremely skilled and hardened from their constant battles with both dwarves and others.
The Horde was on their way to become the only superpower on Kalimdor.

No matter if Vol'jin left, we would replace him in time but Garrosh needed the Tauren and undead with them.
Then he would've been unstoppable.
Well the Blackrock Orc WERE in the Horde, kinda, I think some of them where in the Dragonmaw clan, who halas, die in the Siege of Ogrimmar ( or after that when they invade Blackrock moutain for the Iron Horde, since they are loyal too Garosh).
21/01/2017 19:18Posted by Daha
I've said in previous post that I felt most related to Malkorok instead of Garrosh/Naz'grim. Because one is more of a leader figure, while the other is strictly doing it because it's his job.

So in the Warcraft lore, I would be somewhat related to Malkorok. Because I wouldn't fight for Garrosh because my job, but because I 100% support his idea of conquest as a fellow Orc.

But if I have to choose who I wish to be? Then it will be Thrall, but only if I can change his actions. There is no point of being a character if I can't alter him a bit to my believe.

I as Thrall would killed Vol'jin on spot. Talk with the Dark Horde and unite once again under 1 banner. Ask Carnie friendly to step down, and let Magatha rule the Taurens, and the Horde can finally invade Night Elf lands.

In response to the above I would like to be Shandris Feathermoon and ''ask Carnie and his dethroned fellow Taurens" to unite with the Nelf druids" and kick Magatha's butt and send the rest of the invadiing upstarts to flaming Neverlands :p

But in response to the OP I would simply like to be a "watcher on the wall/ a sword in the shadow", i.e. one of the Shado Pan :))
I'd love to be a Spider Lord such as Anub'Arak.
22/01/2017 15:35Posted by Kratem
I'd love to be a Spider Lord such as Anub'Arak.

Well many of them are quite powerful and most of all resilent towards much.
Just imagine any humanoid walking around in Northrend, who travels there to hunt some fresh food and encounters a Crypt Lord.
Moments later the Crypt Lord would be picking his teeth with one of his victims bones.
That goes for a prepared soldier aswell. Only when they are in force that they stand a chance, since most Crypt Lords or Spider Lords also use shadow magic, frost and poison combined with melee and a very hard skin, which makes them hard to impale.
Honestly? I'd love to be my character. The Commander of the Illidari, resposible for finding all of the Pillars of Creation (including one that required defeating ODYN himself), owner of two special artifact weapons, the one who saved the life of Archdruid Stormrage, Archmage Khadgar's right hand woman, who has fought alongside many of Azeroth's finest defenders. I can hardly imagine a more glorious life, and then there's the satifaction over the fact that I actually really did do this all myself.

But if it has to be a Lore character, then I'd choose Illidan, but only if, like Daha, I got to change his actions. With his power, and my personality, I could do wonders (maybe even get Tyrande to like me? What, I can dream...). At the very least, I could've avoided getting killed in the Burning Crusade by simply sharing my plans with the Allience and the Horde. And I would really enjoy being an edgy Chosen One, future pseudo-angelic Warrior Of Light and Savior of Azeroth, the Universe, and Everything. Definitely worth burning out my eyes for.
Well Malf obviously.
That guy sleeps all the time, never shaves, is just freakin' old and still gets the smokin' hot elf other people would burn their eyes out for.
That dude just has the life.
In similar post before I answered Anduin Wrynn because I feel I can relate to him the most out of the character of Warcraft.

However that isn't the same as whom I would wish to be within Warcraft lore. That would go to Medivh, the Last Guardian. Wise and powerful yet in constant struggle to keep control of himself in his younger years. Then finally returning to try make things right; to redeem himself.

21/01/2017 19:18Posted by Daha

You would be stuck as a slave to Blackmoore because you wouldn't have cared for Taretha since you hate humans.
22/01/2017 01:03Posted by Tzesunlao
In response to the above I would like to be Shandris Feathermoon and ''ask Carnie and his dethroned fellow Taurens" to unite with the Nelf druids" and kick Magatha's butt and send the rest of the invadiing upstarts to flaming Neverlands :p

Cairny is in debt, he wouldn't dare to disobey the Orcs, or else he would be a ungrateful traitor.

I as Thrall would suggest Cairny to remain neutral and let the Horde I mentioned before, the Horde that's not scared of War handle the Night Elf, burn them all into dust.
23/01/2017 19:59Posted by Aldith
You would be stuck as a slave to Blackmoore because you wouldn't have cared for Taretha since you hate humans.

Thrall can hate humans and care about Taretha.

In fact, some sources still claiming Thrall has hatred towards Humans but he suppress them. Sadly his actions doesn't backs it up.
24/01/2017 11:12Posted by Daha
Thrall can hate humans and care about Taretha.

Alright, lets assume that you would get out of Blackmoore's grasp and for some weird reason listen Medivh's warning and establish the Horde you want. You would be dead in the Third War when Archimonde comes because you wouldn't cooperate with Jaina and Tyrande to repel the demon forces as you would try kill them. Without Malfurion Azeroth would have fallen that day.
Grand Apothecary Putress ofc. He is the best character in this game since ever.
Gamon obviously.