Shaman/warlock LF casual/social raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
To start this off, Hello............................
Well, that was awkward was it not? you will find more of that kind of thing here..

Well.. not really.

About me: I have played this game on and off since early 2005, doing quite a lot of raiding from cataclysm onward, but real life sort of caught up slightly (that, and a sleep cycle in total disarray) I have quite a bit of time behind me, and consider myself fairly skilled at what i do (which to be fair is damage, so basically hitting my head on the keyboard consistently)

After time and again in more "hardcore" guilds i have now decided to take a more laid back approach (carrots) to the game, playing it less religiously so to say.

My shaman is my only sort of geared character and sits at 864, but does not have a second legendary, so that might change fast. i am technically back from a long hiatus, and it is thus some time since i actually tried to gear the character actively.

What will you get in me? well, that is a good question:
You get an experienced player.
You get a helpful person, when i can i tend to help with dungeons/farming mats and such.
A somewhat darkly humored chap.
Someone who can communicate on voice chat while being the most awkw... oh wait.. that last part can be.. casually ignored.
And lastly, a punctual player, while i cannot play all the time due to the aforementioned sleep cycle, if i say i will be there, i will be. (as long as something absolutely shaite does not happen of course.)

What would i require of a guild? another good question:
Acceptance of the fact i can't be there every time.
in fact, if you want to use me in case a player has to do something else, that is fine. I have no problems being "benched" so to speak, actually, it fits me well.
And lastly, some level of maturity, by which i would prefer if it is 18+. i got quite enough of drama, and that little blocker tends to keep away some of it.

I also have a warlock if that is something you would prefer more, i don't particularly care. i like playing both anyway.

Now, one word is in this write up to prove to me you have read and understood the things i require of you and what you can expect of me. it is very obvious which word it is, as it is completely random to the sentence.. please include it in your answer or i am afraid i will ignore you, i just want to make sure you actually read the blurb.

Cheers, Laramash
a random person from Norway.
Hi,

We at minority are looking for an elemental shaman for a 2 day guild. I feel like we would be a good fit for you. We are an older group of players going back a long way. Progress so far has been good with a full clear of M EN and moving swiftly through NH HC.

Can you add me on battle.net so we can have a more detailed chat?

#Podzz2393
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged dps + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 HC ToV. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

The guild was made 4,5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humour :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Hello Friend!

I liked your little task there and will equally hide the solution to my answer (so no lazy !@# can just copy it). ;-)

<Phoenix Reborn> is a laid-back, fun and talkative guild with enough awkwardness for themself. So to speak, we have a Fred, and as all propper Fred's he's special. But we love him nontheless (carrots) and he's even our main tank and meme master!

Our raiding scedule is Wed / Thu / Sun from 8-11 PM server time. Currently with 3/7 Mythic Nightmare and 3/3 Heroic Trial,we're now progressing in Heroic Nighthold, where two bosses have died so far.

If you don't mind transfering to Alliance, I would love to have a chat. Just add stria#2751 and check out our website https://phoenixreborn.eu/

Cheers

the delicious Capuns (google it!)
Hey!

GITS is a casual and social raiding guild, and we're recruiting again! Here in Gits we like to stay connected even outside of the game, and we do this by using Whatsapp, teamspeak and our forum at gits.enjin.com.

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays from 20.00 ST to 23.00 ST. Our raiding goals are to clear each raid on heroic difficulty, mythic progression is not something we aim for, but it does happen if we want a new challenge after heroic.
I will stress however, if you are looking for a guild doing mythic progression, then Gits is not for you.

Our members consists of (mostly) mature people, and the larger part of our raid team is 28 years or older. We therefor ask that anyone making an application must be over 18 years old. With older members comes more stressing RL issues, and because we understand this we have a golden rule: RL comes first.

If you like this social/casual raiding aspect feel free to make your application on the forum or whisper any officer in-game, and they will point you too in the right direction.

Cu online, Jay

Gits.enjin.com
Hi Laramash,

What's up doc? I seriously think you and I should get together on bnet and have a natter, chew the cud or carrots so to speak /wink as i do think you may very well fit right in with the rest of the nutters round here.

Oh and did you mention sleep pattern, erm, wtf is one of them :P

LOL

Seriously tho, over 18s guild, lots of us talk too much in comms, RL fubars alot of people attendance, we work around it, many of us have weird sleep patterns and we do need some extra caster dps, so sling me a shout would be great to chat to you about it.

Tziankarisch#2354

Regards and Best Wishes
X
Hey dude< Seven Years > Ravencrest [EU][A]
Seven Years is a long standing guild made of many IRL friends and committed players on Ravencrest EU. We have been playing WoW since the early days of TBC. We are a guild focused on casual raiding within a friendly social environment. Aiming for mythic progression and filling ranks for Nighthold.
We raid two nights a week, typically Wednesday and Sunday from 9pm server time until midnight. Our current progress is 7/7H EN , 2/3HTOV.
We are currently looking for all classes and specs to fill ranks for Nighthold!
In need of a healer(full on priests) for Nighthold progression tonight!
What you can expect from Seven Years is a friendly, fun-filled raiding experience within a highly active and social group of players. We are very active outside of raid times and communicate with TS3 day-long.
For further information do not hesitate to message myself or any officer of Seven Years ingame
Lesyo#2249
Leslee
Streak
Qlutch
Zosbeard
Hallo Laramash!

Ser du er norsk, men siden jeg ikke orker å oversette alt til norsk, så får du det på engelsk istedet. ^^

<Just Winging It> (5/10 N, 3/3 H, 7/7 H) is a mature and casual horde guild on [EU-Draenor], with only two raid days per week (Mon/Wed 19.50-23 ST), but we're semi-hardcore when we actually do raid in terms of coming prepared and (ironically) not winging it. We're a fun-loving bunch who likes to be social during non-raid hours, helping eachother out with WQs and dungeons (both daily HC and mythic+).

Our official ambitions are to do a steady progression through the content, ultimately attempting to clear as much of Mythic as our roster and skill allows for.

We are primarily looking for ranged DPS for Heroic/Mythic content, but the perfect guildie is both a nice person and a good player, so all are welcome for a chat and tryouts. :)

Virker dette interessant for deg kan du legge meg til på battletag, så tar vi en prat. Håper å høre fra deg!

-Randi (Randolini#2947)

Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Just+Winging+It
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/105515/
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
ToV 3/3 NM/HC, EN 7/7 NM/HC, NH NM 6/10

We finished last xpac with a 9/13 mythic HFC.

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :)

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We don't require attendance, but naturally candidates which can raid both raid days are prioritized. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS! We're trying to recruit to form a mythic team along the road and to do that, we need more awesome DPS! We'd particularly like a couple of hunters, maybe a shiny monk and otherwise a mixed bag of whatever you lot have hiding out there! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
Hey there!

I'm another random person from Norway! Also: raid leader for Prime Crew2, which is a 2-day raiding team going Thursdays and Mondays 20-23 server time.

We're a friendly bunch that aims to clear Heroic before the release of the next raid, and then go on to do achievement runs and if there's time, a little Mythic progress, but we're not stressed about that. Our current progress is 9/10 Normal Nighthold with our progress in previous raids being 3/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic and 3/3 Trial of Valor Heroic.

As you probably guessed, we are one of two raid teams in our guild, which is a lively and longstanding (going steady since 2010) raiding guild on the Alliance side of on the high population RP-PVP server Defias Brotherhood. There are always people online who enjoy running dungeons or just chatting.

If this is of interest to you, please add me on battle-tag for a chat: Obstfelder#2193
Carrots right? but I am partial to a good bench...

Anyhoo, I am not going to do the whole *we are great look at us!*..

All I will say is that I am too old to bother with mythic raiding, been there done that.
FOGEY are a mature group, mostly older folk with responsibilities in life. We still enjoy our raids and mythic+ outside of raiding.

Raid nights are Fri/Sun/Tues 8-10 server time which is nice and short.

We aim to clear HC content, not mythic. 7/7hc 3/3hc 3/10hc 5/10 normal so far.

Well, that is it! why blather on more (btw feel free to check out my posts, I never copy paste)

poke me on jiera28#1695
Good evening bud

It sounds like you have a couple of decent offers but thought I could add one more. Also very much enjoying your little test, and enjoying that most of the responses are nothing to do with what you asked.

Generally i get my enjoyment from abusing fellow guild members. Things such as the classic guild note abusing, or creating fetishes for guild members (current ones are balls (from last boss in kara) and feet (because trolls have smelly feat)), also lets not forget the wonderful...joining a discord channel for a group your not in and convincing everyone they need to jump of the nearest cliff (whilst im safely in dalaran)

Although I will say revenge for these attacks (not sure why they call them attacks) is usually swift.

Anyway would be good to talk to you, you seem to have a similar ethos to myself and the rest of the guild. If you wanted to chat more add me on Jst2play#2808 (although I probably wont be on much until after the weekend) or if you wanted a bit more of a feel for who we are and what we do, Il pop a link to our recruitment post at the bottom, if you like what you see, just follow that to apply and you will get a very quick response (a day at most).

Also if you did want to come on board, I think a fetish would be in order...Im thinking...vegetable's!. After all, certain vegetables come in various length's and thickness...and weight....ooooo you can get some a bit curvy aswell...err ..anyway...ahem, I digress.

Look forward to hearing from you! If I dont, best of luck!

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614693964#post-2
Hello Laramash!

About Ante mortem

We are a long running guild, mostly of friends that have been playing together for quite some time. It was established by friends, IRL friends and veteran players alike.

Ante mortem is an english speaking guild, consisting of mostly English and Scandinavian folks. We are a tight knit bunch, spending a lot of time on our guild Teamspeak server having a bit of a laugh with each other and would love you to join in.

We were recently based on Chamber of Aspects EU, however, due to a lack of player population, have transferred to Draenor, to help our push into higher tier raid content.

Current Progress:

The Nighthold - 10/10 normal.

Current Recruitment is listed on our website, however we will consider any application, listed or not, that comes our way.

Our Raid Schedule

We raid weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 18:00 - 22:00 CET/Server Time (17:00 - 21:00 GMT) and also have an alt raid on a Friday, at the same time as above.

What will we offer you?

Consistent raids week in, week out. We believe in having a relaxed raiding environment, having fun while playing the game we love not too seriously whilst maintaining progression. Ante mortem is guild full of great people, always up for a Mythic + or two, who also don't mind giving a helping hand! We have a very good core group of players, we are just missing the last few people (plus a few surplus) to progress even further.

Interested?

Please either visit http://www.ante-mortem.enjin.com to apply or add my b-tag kilzTG#2321 and give me a holla! Thanks.
Hello

If you consider a faction change to alliance then add me, Zenjiin#21439
Our guild is atm LF a warlock for NH progress (6/10 so far)
Hello!

Panic Room (7/7HC)(3/3HC)(10/10N) is a 1.5 year old alliance guild on Magtheridon, recruiting to add to its raid core and possibly start Mythic raiding!

We are currently looking to add members to our ranks who wish to raid with less pressure than a hardcore guild but still want a challenge and to progress. Our aim in Legion is to experience the entire content, including Mythic raiding, but to do so in a fun and relaxed environment.

Raid Times are currently: Monday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm Server time - 7pm to 10pm UK.

What can we offer you:

-Friendly and stress-free atmosphere - in simple words, no unnecessary drama
-Teamwork - we often help each other while questing, doing dailies and dungeons, so if you have any problems with anything or just feeling lonely, there is always someone out there to join you
-High Discord activity - there are always people chatting on our Discord channel, and it is very easy to set up events/activities with other guildies.
-Raid Progression
-Flasks, pots and other raid consumables.
-A true gaming community - We play D3, WoW, OW and even some other games together.

Please check out our website: http://panicroom.enjin.com and if you are interested please apply and fill out the recruitment questionnaire.

You can also contact me in game by adding JezzFueg0#2869

Thanks!
Hi Laramash!

You sound like you could very happily fit in with The Outcasts! We are a fairly easy going guild, but like to focus when we get down to raiding.

We raid wed/sun 8.30-11.30pm st and while we do like our raiders to be there as much as they can, we understand that sometimes RL kicks you in the Carrots ;). Our sense of humour can be a bit dark and occasionally childish, tho we are all over 18+ i swear! Often you can find us hanging out on discord doing other events outside of raiding.

Hopefully we sound interesting enough to warrant a chat, so please add me on btag for a chat or anything.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Raine#2410
Hey there

The Highland Warriors are recruiting raiders, socials, & turnips to your carrot, on the Thunderhorn/Wildhammer servers. We're currently 3/3 ToV, 2/10 NH. We've been around for a good 12 years now and have successfully managed casual end game raiding, and our community, since Vanilla

Come have a poke around our forums and website and see what you think :)

http://hs.highlandwarriorsguild.com/index.php
Hey :) no idea if u found a guild yet,but here it goes: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15162417354 <-- our amazing post.

We're looking for a warlock,ours quit due to legendary rage. :/

So,if u are still looking for a guild,add me on bnet so we can have a chat *wink wink* (bnet chat invites started to sound like tinder around here).

Cheers!
Hello!

We are a semi-casual Horde-side evening and night-time raiding guild located on Argent-Dawn on the EU servers, and we are full of heart and colourful characters. While we started primarily in WoW, we span a number of games online including Overwatch, DotA 2, LoL, Minecraft and a number of other smaller games. We have our own Roll20 campaign with an original story and setting written by our own talented guildies! We stay connected through Discord, our Facebook Page and our guild site, absolution-gaming.com

We're currently 10/10 normal, 2/10 Heroic NH and looking for people who want to raid with like-minded people, no pressure, no drama.

In terms of raiding, we raid three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday 22:00-00:30 server time and Sunday 21:00-01:00 Server time.) Thursday and Sunday are progression raids, Tuesday raids are alt/social runs. For raids, we'd require you to have an iLevel of at least 860+, and while we're all fun and games, we do take our raiding seriously.

If you are any of the above and you feel like you'd fit in with us, have a look at our guild website or alternatively you can contact one of these members through their battletags.

Raggy#2393
Tolinn#2394
Wulfy#2954
Kanny#1514
Valassa#2194
Jesmo#2155
Shak#2739
Rill#2938