Lack of Kirin Tor quests for 2 days (again)

General
So I'm still stuck at 2/4 Kirin Tor quests since yesterday, why can't you just fix this issue. This is not the first time this has happened this expansion, how hard can it be to spawn more Kirin Tor quests when the KT emissary is up?
andd fix alot of people not being able to see them up at all
Strange, I just did all four today on both my toons.
Don't worry, they'll pop some time before the emmissary runs out. When this happens I use the mobile app to check every once in a while :)
You can somewhat prevent this by simply saving them and not doing them until there's a cache for it. I know it's not a perfect solution, but it worked for me.
07/01/2017 11:29Posted by Benjamin
Strange, I just did all four today on both my toons.

I have plenty too but cba.
It's a non-issue. Either you hold off doing the Kirin Tor quests untill the emissary spawns, or you wait a day or two for another set of quests to pop up and finish the emissary then.
Hey all,

Just a quick heads-up regarding this topic. :)

In Patch 7.1.5 there will be a change to the World Quest system so that there will always be at least 4 Kirin Tor quests available when the Kirin Tor Emissary Quest activates.

NOTE: A small consequence of this change will be that all currently active World Quests will be reset when Patch 7.1.5 goes live. If there are any World Quests active on your map that you wish to complete, please be sure to complete those quests before the realms are taken down for maintenance this week.
09/01/2017 16:12Posted by Aerythlea
Hey all,

In Patch 7.1.5 there will be a change to the World Quest system so that there will always be at least 4 Kirin Tor quests available when the Kirin Tor Emissary Quest activates.

NOTE: A small consequence of this change will be that all currently active World Quests will be reset when Patch 7.1.5 goes live. If there are any World Quests active on your map that you wish to complete, please be sure to complete those quests before the realms are taken down for maintenance this week.

This still isnt enough there isnt enough choice of the dailies .I really dislike doing the winds one but enjoy the barrels and engima and lay races but ty for answering and taking notice.
09/01/2017 16:20Posted by Bonadéa
Hey all,

This still isnt enough there isnt enough choice of the dailies .I really dislike doing the winds one but enjoy the barrels and engima and lay races but ty for answering and taking notice.

I'm with you, always skipping those "like the wind" quests just to spare myself from a headache.
Hey all,

Can you pass this on, I'm sure lots will agree;

Make 4 of the OLD Kirin Tor WQ's spawn & 1-2 of the NEW Kirin Tor WQ's spawn.

Then we have a nice choice and can do the easier ones for players with issues and being unable to do Like The Wind ones (I can do them just fine, but every time they're up General chat is just hurling profanity around when they can't do them :P)
09/01/2017 16:35Posted by Yes
Hey all,

Can you pass this on, I'm sure lots will agree;

Make 4 of the OLD Kirin Tor WQ's spawn & 1-2 of the NEW Kirin Tor WQ's spawn.

Then we have a nice choice and can do the easier ones for players with issues and being unable to do Like The Wind ones (I can do them just fine, but every time they're up General chat is just hurling profanity around when they can't do them :P)

If a DK with the movement capabilities and aerodynamics of a brick can do it, everyone should be able.
Hey all,

I just feel sorry for the devs, if they can't even fix stuff like this quickly.
09/01/2017 16:41Posted by Dknynot
Hey all,

I just feel sorry for the devs, if they can't even fix stuff like this quickly.

Do share your expertise and in-depth programming experience then, if it's -that- easy to apply via a hotfix ;-)
Why can't you just spawn 1 of each type of Kirin Tor quest every day the emissary is up (3 consecutive days)?

I have latency problems (posted thread in tech support forums with all the pathping-traceroute mumbo jumbo, zero help so far) and can't really deal with "like the wind" and such, I'm fine with cubes and ley races but they NEVER spawn when emissary is up!