T20 are so ugly.

General
I saw threads about t20 saying its ugly but got downvoted.

So i went to see how t20 looks like and i cringed.

As a support to the people that got downvoted, i made a thread and i am going to say that you who downvoted are the reason i want voting removed. Why do you always downvote people who speaks the truth?

Unless its the pvp forums. Those who get upvoted are correct. But this t20 made me cringe.

Edit: let the downvotes come. Oh let them come. I bet every downvoter will transmog asap after they get the set. The human race at its best.

Dont you feel ashamed?
Ah yes, t20. The tier 20 set. Yes, that one. You know.
Because they are personal opinions, not facts, some people like it, some people don't, just because 2/10(just a random example don't ask for source, but its a fact that the majority like it, thats why every whining post got downvited) don't like it that doesn't make it bad.
My personal opinion is that every massively downvoted post in this forum are the best opinions.

This t20 sucks and everyone will transmog asap when they get the gear, except the warrior one which looks decent.
21/01/2017 18:25Posted by Summerpriest
My personal opinion is that every massively downvoted post in this forum are the best opinions.

[/quote]

Actually the most downvoted ones are the socially inept people who force their opinions down others throats - like you for example.

A constructive post would have been "what do you think of the t20 tier sets" This promotes a bit of discussion and allows people to give their input without having to disagree with the OP from the outset.

So as a prediction, your awful OP will be buried eventually and rightly so.
21/01/2017 18:25Posted by Summerpriest

This t20 sucks and everyone will transmog asap when they get the gear, except the warrior one which looks decent.

Yes, your personal opinion, still doesn't a fact. You guys who are downvoted want everyone to have your opinion, thats not going to happen, and doesn't even matter, the ones who like it can be happy, the ones who don't can just tmog it to another one.

Time for the real fact: The ones who love it will wear it, the ones who don't still can tmog out of it. Lot of people asked for t6 update, they got it. Whining won't do anything for anyone. Except it can do a lot of drama on the forums, if this is the real goal thats happening already.
Some of the sets are classics and the updated versions look great.

The hunter one... not so much ;)
21/01/2017 18:16Posted by Summerpriest
Dont you feel ashamed?

I do. Because of people like you ramming their opinions down other people's throats and then defending it with "It's just my personal opinion, stop being such a douche."
I also feel ashamed because of people who fly off the handle for early preview of sets in a content that just was added in PTR. If you want them changed, get into PTR and give constructive criticism instead of spreading your personal opinions as facts.
21/01/2017 18:54Posted by Anathíel
21/01/2017 18:16Posted by Summerpriest
Dont you feel ashamed?

I do. Because of people like you ramming their opinions down other people's throats and then defending it with "It's just my personal opinion, stop being such a douche."
I also feel ashamed because of people who fly off the handle for early preview of sets in a content that just was added in PTR.

It will always happen, patch notes/ptr stuff are treasures for haters. They are so egocentric that they think everyone have the same opinion as them, and of course they are very pissed when they realise it's not how the humans work.
I think that the T20 sets are some of the coolest sets ever designed by Blizzard. Especially the warrior one, which makes you look like a bloody juggernaut.
I personally think the tier 20 sets are one of the best designed sets in the game, I don't really care that they're a more polished version of tier 6
Your transmog sucks.
Awful remake... Most sets are overloaded with crap and they managed to even make the mage set look like it's plate instead of cloth.

But hey, all the new generation gamers i talk to in this game LOVE items and spell effects that are graphically overloaded so I guess for most people that still play, this will be a success.

Just my 2 coppers...
21/01/2017 22:31Posted by Khorinis

But hey, all the new generation gamers i talk to in this game LOVE items and spell effects that are graphically overloaded so I guess for most people that still play, this will be a success.

Just my 2 coppers...

I started in TBC and I love the T20 sets, all except for the rogue set, the monk set and the paladin pants. Way to make assumptions there mate.
22/01/2017 13:02Posted by Ellieth
21/01/2017 22:31Posted by Khorinis

Just my 2 coppers...

I started in TBC and I love the T20 sets, all except for the rogue set, the monk set and the paladin pants. Way to make assumptions there mate.

This.
I really don't get the mentality of people today, in my opinion complaining, let alone making a whole thread of how you personally dislike an armor set...is just plain silly. Just like posting and trying to show people that your opinion is the one that really matter while other can gtfo. ;p

Personally, i dont care, i like most sets, if i don't like some...ill just use one of my thousand transmoggs i love to collect. ;p