Shalamayne

Story
So most of you know what this blade is...
For those that dont know the blade or blades(since they have a split form and a united form)Shalamayne is the sword that Varyan Wrynn had during Classic and up to Legion.
We get all the good stuff like the Ashbringer,the Doomhamer and so on and we cant get Shalamayne for our warriors?Since we dont know if the Legion has possession of it(Since Varian died by Gul'dan and maybe he ordered his minions to take it for the Legion) or if its buried with his King in Stormwind,I suggest the following:Make a questline for the secret skin Shalamayne(With different colors and what not)that the Arms/Furry warriors can obtain by completing it.
For Arms warriors make them unlock the Whole Shalamayne,and for the Furry warriors make them unlock the Split Shalamayne skin.

Yes, you can say that it wouldnt fit with the Horde warriors because it was a blade wielded by an Alliance King,but then again Blizzard didnt have trouble giving the Alliance Shamans the Doomhamer that has the Frostwolf clan symbol on it.(Which is a great Orcish/Horde Symbol with great backstory.)
Shalamayne is in Anduin's possession. I doubt he (or any of the other Alliance leaders) will want to give it to the Horde any time soon due to the events of the Broken Shore, so that's another reason we won't get it.

22/01/2017 20:32Posted by Roslos
Blizzard didnt have trouble giving the Alliance Shamans the Doomhamer

Because Thrall is with a neutral organisation, and has worked with the Alliance before.
+Skrauhg
Yes I forgot about the part that Anduinn has the blade with him as we saw in his comic.But then again Anduinn is all about unity and peace and has no grudge against the Horde for what happened to the Broken Shore(Since he is after all a Priest and as we saw in 7.0 he declined the idea that Jaina and Greymane gave him to kill every Horde person in Azeroth and not focus on the Legion).Instead of waving it around he could give it to honorable warriors (us) that will wield the blade/blades for the good of the world.
22/01/2017 21:11Posted by Roslos
Instead of waving it around he could give it to honorable warriors (us) that will wield the blade/blades for the good of the world.

... and make his father turn in his grave? :p

Seriously, there would be little to no understanding on the part of the Alliance were he to ignore ''honourable warriors'' within his own army to give his father's prized sword to exactly those people his father fought against.

Shalamayne stands for Alliance victories and sacrifices.
22/01/2017 20:50Posted by Skrauhg
Shalamayne is in Anduin's possession.
Varian got killed at Tomb while wielding Shalamayne, how do you know that alliance managed to retrieve it? Did Gul'dan mail it to Storm Wind? Was there some order hall questline for some class that explained that?
23/01/2017 09:48Posted by Beher
Varian got killed at Tomb while wielding Shalamayne, how do you know that alliance managed to retrieve it? Did Gul'dan mail it to Storm Wind? Was there some order hall questline for some class that explained that?

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow.gamepedia.com/0/03/Anduin_SotW.jpg?version=12e17f73eaad51a7c39d70bb1b5d5e23
A fan art image is supposed to be a relevant evidence? Come on now.
+Tzesunlao
So did the Doomhamer and look where its now...The Greatest symbol that the Horde has next to Gorehowl and the Alliance Shamans have it.
+Beher
Its no fan art,go look up Anduinn's comic.
23/01/2017 12:14Posted by Roslos
+Tzesunlao
So did the Doomhamer and look where its now...The Greatest symbol that the Horde has next to Gorehowl and the Alliance Shamans have it.

In a way you have a point mate.

However, it is an (Enhancement Shaman) artifact weapon. So, both factions get to wield it.

If Anduin, however, would give Shalamayne to the Horde, then this would be a political act. It would not make sense, though, as it would be like spitting on his father's biography. Anduin may be a pacifist, but ( I hope) he isn't an idiot as well.
I don't think those weapons have some special power that makes it more exceptional than a normal high quality enchanted weapon.
If I am not mistaken fury warriors get some super-powerful Titan Keeper stuff.

In the case of most of these artifacts the point is their sheer power. They are either world-destroying Legion artifacts or other things that are similarly overpowered.
In my opinion it was a mistake to include these 2 weapons as artifacts.

Doomhammer- Ashbringer.
so, glad they did not ruin the sword of Varian and Lo'gosh.
23/01/2017 14:01Posted by Durlan
In my opinion it was a mistake to include these 2 weapons as artifacts.

Doomhammer- Ashbringer.
so, glad they did not ruin the sword of Varian and Lo'gosh.

Indeed.
+Syldrea
As we see later we can upgrade our normal Artifact,to enhanced ones that have different looks and powers.The same can be done with Shalamayne.
+Durlan
I mean....we need the most powerful weapons that Azeroth has to offer in order to defeat the Legion,I dont see why Doomhammer and Ashbringer are a bad idea.
23/01/2017 12:16Posted by Roslos
Its no fan art,go look up Anduinn's comic.

Indeed. So he has Shalamayne. How he got it, we don't know.
I rather think the Blade(s) alongside Axe of Cenarius would've made appropriate Artifact weapons for Warriors. But alas they were not used to their fullest extent.

As for what now with Shalamayne; I propose we return them to the Kaldorei people, a famed Warrior and Commander like Jarod Shadowsong needs an appropriate and legendary weapon to!

Or just make Anduin loose his sissyness amd go full out retribution Paladin, meeting out justice to his enemies wielding Shalamayne as instrument to his enemies and the Horde!