Please use this thread to submit your questions. As a reminder, we would like to keep the questions short so we can make sure we get to as many questions as possible, so please keep your questions to 40 words or less.
We’re really looking forward to getting the chance to dive in and answer as much as we can on Brawlers’ Guild, Micro-Holidays, Timewalking, and Professions, so we hope to see you Thursday at 8:00 p.m. CET!
2. What's the team's opinion on making "LFR-Normal" Difficulty timewalking raids as a que-able event for resources/recoloured old tier sets?
3. Are there plans for professions to provide a unique gameplay experience similar to how engineering used to give you slowfall in instances?
I like healing. I leveled my pally by only healing dungeons from 15-100, but since i cant wear my Royal Crest of Lordaeron, wheres the point in playing holy?
I understand that rank 3 for mining is hard to get but i can't get rank 2 for Infernal Brimstone.For past 4 months since legion release i finished most if not all quest with infernal brimstone and i am still siting on rank 1.Please fix it
2)Joining with question - what hapened with shields for paladins
3)Please make mythic+ modifiers more balanced for each class
For example holy paladins got really serious problems with overflowing.For other healers this modifier is less punishing.For example mobs at 10+ and higher mythics can one hit player for 80% hp.How the hell can i bring him up fast.Holy shock can be on cd and martyr is not strong enough.Lay on hands can work but often if ends with 10 milion overhealing shield.Please make some cap on overhealing - like shield equal to max hp, or exclude lay on hands from overhealing
Nephos -i know but every way to inform blizzard that something is wrong can help
2) Are all the low random chance parts of professions going to get reviewed?
3) Any plans for Vanilla Timewalking?
4) With so many weekly events available now, is there any chance of running the timewalker events weekly in addition to the other events?