Omnicide Ravencrest 7/8M - Recruitment Open

Ravencrest
Hello there...

Omnicide-Ravencrest EU is a semi-hardcore guild that was created by mature and experienced raiders that decided to start a new journey. The guild was created in June 2014 and started raiding in SOO but most of our raiders go a long way back into raiding. Our goal is to progress into end game Mythic content, while keeping a friendly atmosphere inside the guild.One of our primary goals for our raids, is to always keep a serious and mature environment.If you are interested in joining our community and raid with us, please visit our site and apply to us.

Raiding Progress (while current content)

Mists of Pandaria:

Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 HC (before prepatch nerf)

We ended this expansion on realm rank 20 & world rank 2002..

Warlords of Draenor:

Highmaul 7/7 HC & 3/7 M

Blackrock Foundry 10/10 HC & 5/10 M

Hellfire Citadel 13/13 HC & 13/13 M

We ended this expansion on realm rank 14 & world rank 1121..

Legion:

The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 HC (first reset) & 7/7 M (before ToV release)

Trial of Valor 3/3 HC & 3/3 M

The Nighthold 10/ 10HC & 10/10 M (before ToS release)

Server Rank: 16
World Rank:469

Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 HC (on first reset) & 9/9 M

Server Rank: 20
World Rank: 457

Antorus the Burning Throne 11/11HC (first reset in 2 nights) & 11/11M

Server Rank: 14
World Rank: 481

Battle for Azeroth:

Uldir 8/8HC (First Reset) & 6/8M (up to now)

Recruitment Status:

Exceptional players who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. We want chilled players that have the "winner" attitude. We prefer that you have some descent previous mythic xp and current logs before applying. For specific classes/roles more in need though you can check the recruitment status below...

Atm we recruitment is open to all exceptional players. You can see class/spec specifics on our wowporgress page but feel free to talk to us if you are interested anw. We prefer people with some descent current Mythic XP or something really impressive to show us.!

What we expect from you as a player:

- You are someone that loves raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode.
- You are an independent and communicative player (that means you prepare yourself for new encounters, buy appropriate gems, enchants etc and ask from guildies for any help you might need).
- Raiding experience and skills.
- Near 100% attendance is expected (we understand real life comes first though).
- Complaining about spots and loot is not acceptable. Rage quitting a raid equals to an instant demote.
- Your English is good enough for clear communication.
- You have a stable connection.
- Being able to listen to and actively speak on Teamspeak is required.

What you should expect to get from us:

- A guild that raids and tries to clear content in Mythic while still current
- A very fun community
- Great raiding environment (both serious and relaxed at the same time)
- Lots of fun with guildies in Mythic+, Alt runs, Boost Runs etc...
- Active TS (most of the time)
- Very helpful guild members and officer's team
-Lots of trolling on Guild Chat and TS

Raiding Schedule:

Wednesday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time
Thursday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time
Monday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time

Friday: 2000-2330 (Not mandatory Normal/Heroic alt's/socials run)
Sunday: 2000-2330 (Not mandatory Normal/Heroic/Boost Run)

For more information feel free to contact the GM Daènerys(G1ak1#2235), any officer in-game or visit our website...

Have fun all

Best Regards,

Daenerys,

Omnicide's Guild Master
bump
bump

still looking for ranged dps and a healer

current progress 7/7M, 3/3M & 4/10M
I've just added you on my friend list Daènerys.
Bump up.. Groups of people and possible guild merge will aslo be discussed..
Still looking...groups of people are welcome..
in need of some ranged and a RESTO SHAMAN
5/10M now.. Looking for more RANGED...
6/10m now :)
8/10m and closing to an Elisande kill..

Still looking for some good ranged..
9/10m now...

elisande down...

still in need of some good ranged...
Gul'dan down since last night.

Preparing for ToS while farming Nighthold..!
Mainly in look for some good ranged...!
Recruitment status updated.still looking for some ranged dps
I have only recently come back to the game (started about a 2 months) and have been playing solo for the most part. Took it upon myself to get myself through Heroic Nighthold as well as catch up on things as quickly as possible whilst still trying to make sure i enjoy myself and don't burn out. This includes doing every world quest that rewards artifact power every day aswell as clearing both normal and heroic Nighthold every week and pushing 10+ Mythic dungeons. I have also pugged a bit of mythic nh but only have skorp down.

My raiding experience is limited for a player of my duration and the last time i did anything hardcore was back when i mained holy paladin in Ulduar with a guild on a different realm (Arathor) but obviously that was many moons ago lol. Despite this, since coming back to the game, i have a renewed ambition and i still have a long way to go i know, but i am committed. While i do lack the best in slot Legendaries for my spec ( i am ware for BM they are very important for damage output), i am always grinding content for the drops and doing everything i can to make sure i stay up to scratch.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day guys :).
16/06/2017 05:59Posted by Wildershot
I have only recently come back to the game (started about a 2 months) and have been playing solo for the most part. Took it upon myself to get myself through Heroic Nighthold as well as catch up on things as quickly as possible whilst still trying to make sure i enjoy myself and don't burn out. This includes doing every world quest that rewards artifact power every day aswell as clearing both normal and heroic Nighthold every week and pushing 10+ Mythic dungeons. I have also pugged a bit of mythic nh but only have skorp down.

My raiding experience is limited for a player of my duration and the last time i did anything hardcore was back when i mained holy paladin in Ulduar with a guild on a different realm (Arathor) but obviously that was many moons ago lol. Despite this, since coming back to the game, i have a renewed ambition and i still have a long way to go i know, but i am committed. While i do lack the best in slot Legendaries for my spec ( i am ware for BM they are very important for damage output), i am always grinding content for the drops and doing everything i can to make sure i stay up to scratch.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day guys :).

Hey there and thanks for asnwering on our post..

Unfortunately we expect people that are applying to us to have at least some mythic xp/logs in the latest patch.. So i am afraid this won't work atm.. If in the future u get some mythic xp and some good logs then u can try your luck again..

Best of luck :)
9/9HC & 3/9M..still recruiting some ranged and healers
Atm we recruitment is very limited to exceptionally good players.Mainly in need for ranged and healers..! Also if any guild/group of people is interested in joining forces with us we would discuss it..!

4/9m atm..