Omnicide Ravencrest 7/8M - Recruitment Open

Ravencrest
Hey all.

Currently 2/8M. We are on the look for 1-2 exceptional Melee DPS, preferably DH, DK, Monk and a MW Monk

Please have recent and previous XP.

Feel free to contact me for more details
Zek'voz down. Still recruitng some melee and a mw
vectis down.

still looking for 1-2 exceptional melee dps (monk,dh,dk)
currently progressing mythrax. Looking for an exceptional disc priest
Recruitment is now open for any exceptional raider that might wanna join us.!
mythrax down.recruitment is still open
Hi there!
I am interested in joining for continuous mythic progress. Have extensive raiding xp since vanilla and as a holy paladin since Wrath. Guilds in BfA so far haven't been prepared for myth progress so I haven't gotten as far as I wanted in Uldir. Looking for a guild with good ambitions without a dictatorial regime. Simply put, a good raiding environment. My preferred raiding days and times are the same as yours. I most definitely meet your stated requirements and expectations.
01/11/2018 07:42Posted by Balór
Hi there!
I am interested in joining for continuous mythic progress. Have extensive raiding xp since vanilla and as a holy paladin since Wrath. Guilds in BfA so far haven't been prepared for myth progress so I haven't gotten as far as I wanted in Uldir. Looking for a guild with good ambitions without a dictatorial regime. Simply put, a good raiding environment. My preferred raiding days and times are the same as yours. I most definitely meet your stated requirements and expectations.

As i see you are playing a healer and atm we are not looking for one mate. thanks for taking the time to reply to our post and best of luck.!
If you need a tank I'm a 2/8M, multi kill curve DH..

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/spikyboi#difficulty=3 you can see my logs here