Shaman lf guild 888 Ele , 889 resto

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello me again!

I recently started looking for a guild but unfortunately i found my new guild totally unsuitable so i have decided to start looking again. I will explain more on any guild application if required.

Thanks for looking - before i write my bit blurb about myself and my character i think it would be helpful if can detail what type of guild i am looking for regarding my play times.

I am looking for a guild that starts raids at 7:30 UK GMT (at the earliest) i think thats 830 CET - i would prefer a Fri / Sat / Sun guild but i can be flexible about the days and amount of days.

My current progress is

7/7 EN mythic (Xavius mythic kill 30/10/16)
3/3 ToV Heroic
10/10 NH normal 8/10 NH heroic

My current main spec is Elemental however I am open to playing Resto having played the majority of the expansion as resto - Since switching to elemental about 4-5 weeks ago i have ground out 45 traits as Ele - i currently have 34 traits as rest so if i apply as Resto - then rest assured i will grind out traits as a priority.

I cleared EN Mythic a long time ago but due to a real life tragedy i took an enforced break from the game and have only been playing casually ever since but the raiding bug has caught me again (doesnt it always!) and i have started a new job so my working times are set and i am ready to rock again!

I am experienced player and raider who has been playing WoW since TBC , my first raid was the old pre nerf karazhan and i have raided every tier since on various characters - so you can hopefully guess i am a mature gamer who still loves the game.

I have been in all types of guilds in my time throughout the game from 6 or 7 nights hardcore raiding back in BT Hyall days chasing server firsts through to running my own guild and raid leading but i am now more than happy to be a competive and laid back raider who treats raids seriously but likes to have some fun in the game as well - after all its supposed to be entertainment !

I always come prepared and more importantly on time for raid - stocked with consumables and ready to have a go at taking down whatever blizzard has come up with to try and stop us !

I am looking for a guild with similar aims / goals but somewhere that likes to have some fun as well as being focussed with a desire to clear heroic and move onto mythic but it does NOT have to be at the sacrifice of enjoying the game

I currently work in IT as an Application Support Engineer in the UK - i have a crazy gaming son (14) who keeps me more than busy outside online gaming !

Well i think thats more than enough for now , feel free to leave me your btag and any links to your guild and i will be happy to take a look and have a chat in game

PS i would much prefer alliance solely for the fact i HATE paying the faction change prices but if its the right guild then its something i would of course consider

Bye for now and happy hunting

Wavestorm
<SHOCKED AND UPSET> is a recently founded daytime, weekend raiding guild, on Draenor-EU, looking to fill its raiding roster in preparation for Mythic Raiding!

Our raid times offer a more manageable alternative for those of you who would prefer a more unorthodox raiding schedule. Or maybe you just want to raid on an alt too? That's fine!

Raid times:

Saturday - 1300-1630
Sunday - 1300-1630

Progress:

- Emerald Nightmare [4/7M]
- Trial of Valor [3/3 HC]

Currently recruiting: (Other classes/roles would be considered)

- Ranged DPS
- Restoration Shaman
- Holy Paladin

Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to get your raiding fix!

http://shockedandupset.wixsite.com/guild

Contact us at:

Aiden#21505
HSI7#2311
Thanks but as stated

I am looking for a guild that starts raids at 7:30 UK GMT (at the earliest) i think thats 830 CET - i would prefer a Fri / Sat / Sun guild but i can be flexible about the days and amount of days. !!!!
Hey mate,

I also readed your earlyer post but decided not to react there because I felt our progress is less than your looking for.
This time i figured, what the heck, I just write this up and leave it to you if you want to respond to it or not.

Anyway, instead of typing stuff out again I link you to wow progresspage and you can read there about how we see raiding, 'I know, am abit lazy)
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/nagrand/Revolution

Now for current situation, we stil mis a few more players to go consistently for mythic hence low progress there. (only spended like one evening after break for it)
Also, don't expect a fully organized guild with officers having 'a job' sorting everything. we are playing for fun aswell!
We do offer a guild with adult people playing of all sorts really, raiders and strictly casual players
Some are very skilled, others..... a little less :p But all will give the best they can.

If your intrested in a talk, give me a poke,
Ice
Hello Wavestorm,

From what you write, it sounds like you'd fit in just fine in <Exiles>. We do intend to clear mythic content while it's current, but we do not push our members to do things they do not enjoy.
As it happens, we're currently specifically looking for an elemental shaman. Finding one that could also offspec heal would be a plus!

We raid on thursdays and sundays from 20:30 to 23:00 and an extra half hour on mondays from 20:30 to 23:30. We would require a minimum of two of those raids to be attended each week. I believe this should be within your desired parameters.

We have a plethora of people in the guild. From the extremely casuals that log on once a week to the insane no-lifers that watch WoW streams when not playing. We have shy people you never notice, people that constantly chat on discord and everything between. We also have several people playing other multiplayer games outside of WoW together, like Overwatch or Steam games.

The leadership is dedicated, constantly trying to improve the guild for the people inside it.

If you think <Exiles> might be worth a try, then feel free to add me (Lariel#2628) and I'll be happy to answer any other questions you have.

If not, I wish you good luck in your search for a new home!
Lari
If you're willing to transfer Horde my guild would definitely have space for you on our core team. We're 7/7M 2/3M 10/10HC and raid Wed/Thurs/Mon 21:00-00:00 realm time. Hit me up if interested! Redshifted#2563
Hey there.

If you'll be willing to do a server transfer, we might be the guild for you.
We at Sky raid at

- Wednesday 20-00
- Thursday 20-00
- Sunday 20-00
*Server time.

Our current progress is 7/7M, 2/3M and 9/10 HC.
We're currently in need of outstanding Ranged DPS to continue our journey.

If you think you'll make a positive addition hit me up at Kren#2623.
- Fyi we're on Outland.
Hi there,

I saw your earlier post, and thought our progression wouldnt be very suitable. I thought this time there was no harm in trying as our times are perfect for you. I will leave our information below, hit me up if you're interested in weekend raiding:

About Us
We are a former hardcore guild who finally grew up! Want to still progression raid but don’t have 3 nights a week to devote to WoW? We might be the guild for you! The raiding core is ex TBC/WOTLK raiders who just don’t have the time to raid during the week any more due to real life.

We raid at the weekend, though people are still on during the week doing arena/mythic + etc!

We are currently looking to move into Mythic raiding and are looking to expand the raid team with players with similar goals and time schedules as ourselves. We are on Ragnaros-EU Horde.

Raids (Server)
Friday 8:30pm - 11:30 pm
Sunday 8pm – 12 pm

Status
7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
10/10 Normal Nighthold

Misc
Loot: Master Loot via Loot Council
Voice: Discord
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls

Recruitment
At the moment we're in need of Shaman/Paladin healers as well as all DPS classes. Higher item level is of course better but anything above 860 to start out is fine. Old school raiders preferred, but not required!

Contact

Apply here: http://twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment

Darkxblade #2173
Gaz #2414
Greetings.
Renascentia is looking for exceptional people that wants a guild that we want to call home for a long time.

Raid days: Thursday & Sunday 8pm - 11.30pm GMT+1.
2 nights of progression and a 3rd one (Monday) if its needed to push forward.

Formed December 10th, 2015, we are a 1 year old raiding guild on Ragnaros with alot of experience though. Members in the guild have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous kills. Outside of main raid we will be doing RBGs, achievment and alt runs, arenas

We want to be viewed as a small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career, then we encourage you to apply.

More information can be found with whispers, forum post or our website.
Forum post: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16884600162

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Renascentia officers:
- Wrenom (Wrenom#2817) - Guild Master
- Undeadwomans (Buggeh#1507) - Healing
- Blastó (Scottokemon#2946) - Ranged
- Suspectedd (Suspected#1228) - General

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Hello Wavestorm, sounds like we may be just what you're looking for!

About Ante mortem

We are a long running guild, mostly of friends that have been playing together for quite some time. It was established by friends, IRL friends and veteran players alike.

Ante mortem is an english speaking guild, consisting of mostly English and Scandinavian folks. We are a tight knit bunch, spending a lot of time on our guild Teamspeak server having a bit of a laugh with each other and would love you to join in.

Current Progress:

The Nighthold - 10/10 normal.

Current Recruitment is listed on our website, however we will consider any application, listed or not, that comes our way.

Our Raid Schedule

We raid weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 18:00 - 22:00 CET/Server Time (17:00 - 21:00 GMT) and also have an alt raid on a Friday, at the same time as above.

What will we offer you?

Consistent raids week in, week out. We believe in having a relaxed raiding environment, having fun while playing the game we love not too seriously whilst maintaining progression. Ante mortem is guild full of great people, always up for a Mythic + or two, who also don't mind giving a helping hand! We have a very good core group of players, we are just missing the last few people (plus a few surplus) to progress even further.

Interested?

Please either visit http://www.ante-mortem.enjin.com to apply or add my b-tag kilzTG#2321 and give me a holla! Thanks.
Myth on Draenor, might have the right home for you.

We are currently 1/7m 3/3hc 1/10 hc looking to get back into mythic raiding and are only a few members away from achieving this.

We are currently one or two range dps, a healer and an offtank skort of re entering full mythic content, we strive to have a stable roster shortly.

The raidteam like to progress but we also have much fun while doing so, therefore we promote a calm raiding experience for all raiders. We also run lots of other things within guild such as m+ stones, achievement runs and even the odd alt run.

We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday from 20:30 server till 23:00 and we use Discord as voice com, both for raid and just chitchats.

If you want more info or to have a chat add our officer on btag Devillxx#2788
If you want info from a raiders perspective you can contact me on Furtaus#2507
Hey,

We have a core spot for a shaman at the moment we want on our mythic team. We are on silvermoon alliance.

We raid wed/thur/mon 21.15 - 00.00 realm time and are 7/7 Mythic 9/10 HC and nearly killed scorpy mythic tonight too.

Please check www.carnage-inc.com for more info on guild and add me on tapps#2758 if this is of any interest to you.

Hopefully chat soon
Hello

I am the GM of ReforgedHeroes (Ravencrest-Alliance) and currently we are looking for a few more active players to join our raid team.

We were formed 15/8/2017.
We have done
7/7 EN HC
3/3 TOV HC
2/7 EN M
10/10 NH N
3/10 NH HC

Feel free to visit our website http://www.reforgedheroes.com/recruitment.html
Or contact me on Xefy#2978
Hey mate! Newly formed (read more please) Mythic Seagull Patrol (Started raiding late November 2016) 7/7Mythic 3/3HC 9/10 HC- are looking for a ele shaman that can fit our ethos. We are a bunch of former top 50 (2 top 10, 3 top 20 etc) raiders that have transitioned onward from UNI and created a guild for this expansion. The goal is to do awesome stuff 9 hours a week from 21.00 GT to 24.00 GT - that is on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday. I hope that I can go through what we do to communicate well and generally great guild atmosphere with very good potential. (logs, more on culture etc) Our guild is a medium term project (longevity)with possibility for long term. Our guilds have lasted for many expansions. This is just an attempt at making a community of all the learnings since December 2014.

We focus on team goals, transparent communication and general guild environment - how that mostly translates is a respect for each other's time "free" time.

More about us here:
http://www.mythicseagullpatrol.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aggramar/Mythic+Seagull+Patrol

Thanks!
Bulwai#2449 and on Discord: Bulwai#471
<Common Sense>[7/7M | 3/3HC | 10/10 NM | 8/10 HC][ArgentDawn] is a guild formed in the early days of The Burning Crusade and is still going strong after it’s recent resurrection following the drought of Warlords of Draenor. The guild features a strong raider core and experienced management. Our ambition is to become one of the better guilds of our server.

What can we offer you:
If you are a dedicated but relaxed raider who is focused on progression raiding and becoming a better player than we are the guild for you. We have a laidback but focused environment of adult raiders

For us in Common Sense it’s important that every player in our ranks have an open mind towards improving to become the best player they can be. We emphasize the importance of key elements to the raiding aspect such as communication, adaptation, attendance and a motivational attitude. By reinforcing these qualities in a guild and raid-wide manner we are hoping to accomplish great things.

We are currently progressing in Heroic Nighthold and preparing our roster for it's mythic progression. We are running optional raids on Thursdays to clear farm content to keep our non-optional raid days focused on progression.

What are we recruiting:
Melee DPS: Rogue, Demon Hunter.
Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Balance Druid, Warlock.
Healer: Resto Shaman, Holy Priest.

If you consider yourself an exceptional player or someone who is willing to do what it takes to learn and get ahead in the raiding world we urge you to contact us even if your class or spec is not listed as a priority.

[b]Our raiding schedule:

[b]Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 20:00-23:00 ST.

Thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment message, and best of luck to you with your search for a guild!

Guild Master Btag: Berginator#2149
-Common Sense
Hi Wavestorm!

Firstly... we are Horde, I know you said you'd prefer Alli... but we might be worth the jump!
Secondly... we raid Weds, Thurs and Sun...... again not ideal... but you did mention some flexibility.

Our times are 20.30-23.00ST to fit in with those of us from the UK!

Now for a bit about us.... 3/7M, 3/3HC, 3/10HC.

We're on Tarren Mill and my Guild ..Manic has been running here since 2013. We recently merged with another guild on this realm to finally get some Mythic going! The merge is going very well and both Guilds mixed very smoothly, we are a mature guild with everyone above 20yrs i believe.

We are fun and relaxed but we do focus well in raids. M+ is something we do alot outside of raids also. We use TS3.

Now about you.... We are looking for a couple of healers, but in actual fact a strong healing OS can work just as well for us. One of our Healers has funny shifts so you could work great for us there.

From here I'd like to chat to you ingame if you are interested. Sam75#2835.

Hope to hear from you soon... Rantii
Arctic Penguins is a weekend raiding guild made by a couple of friends who couldn´t find any fitting guild who raids around the same hours. This is a guild for the people who can't raid during the "work" days because of job, kids, etc. etc.

The team that started the guild has a long history of raiding, some of us are cutting edge raiders. The raid is lead by someone with years of raid leading experience.

Progress
5/10 Heroic NH
7/7 Mythic EN
3/3 heroic ToV

Raid hours
We raid saturday 20-24 Server time and sunday 19:30-22:30 ST

What to expect
When new content comes out we focus on clearing Heroic first, we make sure we are prepared both gear, skill and setup wise before moving into Mythic. We dont aim to clear or push mythic content but instead a steady progression while enjoying the raid content.

Even tho we are laid-back we take our raid progress itself serious and have high requirements for our raids. Aside from raiding we enjoy doing other content together such as Mythic+ dungeons, achievements, pvp and alt raids. We are often active on Teamspeak and have fun chatting together.

Generally we like to have fun, joke around and pick on eachother, while still keeping it serious to progress and preparing, so if you cant take a joke this is probably not the guild for you :)

Recruitment
We are atm recruiting Elemental Shaman, Shadow priest and Warlock.

Contact
Applications can either be send on ap.guildlaunch.com or be done online by adding us for a chat:

Hoap#2365 for a chat, or whisper Chanden (weekdays ~9:00 - 13:00 ST)
Or add Shinbou#2536 or whisper Shinbou
Hey this sounds like something you might be interested in :)

★ Final Evolution 7/7M ★
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / ventrilo.

We raid 9 hours a week, spread out on three days a week. Raid invites are 15 min. prior to the start of each raid and our raid times are set according to Server time GMT+1. As an applicant, you are expected to show up for each of the three raid days during your trial period.

Official Raid Times

★ Wednesday (20:30-23:30)
★ Thursday (20:30-23:30)
★ Monday (20:30-23:30)

★ At the release of new content, or when we feel we're close enough to a kill, we might add one extra raid day (usually Sunday, and usually a shorter raid).

Should you have any questions regarding the guild, you can whisper one of our officers in-game:

LOLABLiTZ3R#2436 (Recruitment officer)

Sebb#2634, Missmika#2971 (Officers)
Guyon#2135 (Guild Leader Guyon)

Also for more information have a look here - http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614471620#post-1
Tu Quoque is a weekend raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU Horde. Formerly known as UE, we were a top 250 guild, but decided to take a break for the later half of WoD. Our aim is to have an established Mythic raiding team by Tomb of Sargeras in 7.2.

We raid two days a week (Saturday & Sunday), from 19:30 until 23:00 (server time). In a typical week* we require 100% attendance.

We are 7/7 HC - 3/3 HC - 4/10HC.

Obviously we realise that people will have to miss raids occassionally due to other commitments, but in a normal week, we expect all of our raiders to be able to attend both raid days.

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles (especially Ranged DPS).

For more information, contact an officer in-game - Xzl#2242
Hey m8,

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614961751

Let us know if your interrested.

Gr