[H] 891 prot pally looking for raiding guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello.
I'm looking for a raiding guild to get either normal stuff done or preff Hc stuff done by that i mean nothing hardcore, i also have a 883 warrior incase that is better, both above trait 35.
Art trait currently 44.

My raid exp in this xpack is:
EN normal and Heroic clear.
EN Myth 3 bosses.
ToV Normal clear.
ToV Hc Clear before the nerf on my warrior.
NH normal cleared.
NH 5/10 Hc with plenty of tries on Tichondrius.

Thanks, my Bnet Microfine#2886
Bump.
Bump
Bump Bump
Bumpin
Hey Pal! <Absolution> is recruiting!

We are a semi-casual Horde-side evening and night-time raiding guild located on Argent-Dawn on the EU servers, and we are full of heart and colourful characters. While we started primarily in WoW, we span a number of games online including Overwatch, DotA 2, LoL, Minecraft and a number of other smaller games. We have our own Roll20 campaign with an original story and setting written by our own talented guildies! We stay connected through Discord, our Facebook Page and our guild site, absolution-gaming.com

We're 7/7 EN HC, 3/3 ToV HC and 2/10 NH HC:

Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy/Disc Priests, Holy Paladins
Tanks: Any tanks EXCEPT Protection Warriors.
DPS: Any ranged DPS, exceptional melee DPS.

In terms of raiding, we raid three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday 22:00-00:30 server time and Sunday 21:00-01:00 Server time.) Thursday and Sunday are progression raids, Tuesday raids are alt-runs. For raids, we'd require you to have an iLevel of at least 860+, and while we're all fun and games, we do take our raiding seriously.

If you are any of the above and you feel like you'd fit in with us, have a look at our guild website or alternatively you can contact one of these members through their battletags.

IF YOU ARE WANTING TO RAID, CONTACT:

Raggy#2393
Jooba#2874
Tolinn#2394

For any other social applicants, contact those two or:
Wulfy#2954
Kanny#1514
Valassa#2194
Jesmo#2155
Shak#2739
Rill#2938
i'd have liked to try out for you guys but sadly the raid times are way to late for me, thanks alot tho.
Hey Mate does it have to be horde or would you consider Alliance?

We are Revolution (EU-Turalyon) We got 8/10 HC NH and are looking for a new 2nd tank. Our old one couldn't combine it anymore with IRL.

Our Raiding days are Thursday/Sunday/Tuesday from 19:30-23:30

We are semi-hardcore aiming to go Mythic as soon as HC is down.

Greetings,

Odin#2808
Hi Man,

Doubt you still need a guild, but Bulwark Horde Twisting nether is looking for a tank/healer (as I am the main tank, but can swap to holy) if you are happy to progress through HC with us 20h00-23h00 Server time Wednesday, Thursday, Monday (one of those will always be Normal for the others in the guild).

We are mainly planning on running with a small group of 10 of which we have 9. Feel free to add me on Bnet for more questions. GladiusMax#1231