Looking for british guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey mates,
im looking for a british guild,alliance or horde is the same,i would like join a funny group of people.
Ty
Hello!

We are a semi-casual Horde-side evening and night-time raiding guild located on Argent-Dawn on the EU servers, and we are full of heart and colourful characters. While we started primarily in WoW, we span a number of games online including Overwatch, DotA 2, LoL, Minecraft and a number of other smaller games. We have our own Roll20 campaign with an original story and setting written by our own talented guildies! We stay connected through Discord, our Facebook Page and our guild site, absolution-gaming.com

We're currently 10/10 normal, 2/10 Heroic NH and looking for people who want to raid with like-minded people, no pressure, no drama.

In terms of raiding, we raid three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday 22:00-00:30 server time and Sunday 21:00-01:00 Server time.) Thursday and Sunday are progression raids, Tuesday raids are alt/social runs. For raids, we'd require you to have an iLevel of at least 860+, and while we're all fun and games, we do take our raiding seriously.

If you are any of the above and you feel like you'd fit in with us, have a look at our guild website or alternatively you can contact one of these members through their battletags.

Raggy#2393
Tolinn#2394
Wulfy#2954
Kanny#1514
Valassa#2194
Jesmo#2155
Shak#2739
Rill#2938
Wagwon Fam.

I'm from london innit bruv.

Mandem looking for dedication, are you on it?

3 nights a week mon-wed-thurs 2000-2300

5/10hc
31/01/2017 00:15Posted by Hotlineswing
Wagwon Fam.

I'm from london innit bruv.

Mandem looking for dedication, are you on it?

3 nights a week mon-wed-thurs 2000-2300

5/10hc

Wagwon Fam,i actually live in London , in Balham.
I moved to london since the first week of January.

unfortunately I do not have the gear requirements requested by you, as the character I should create from scratch. I played in an Italian realm I moved to London for work.
30/01/2017 21:08Posted by Nichinyo
Hello!

We are a semi-casual Horde-side evening and night-time raiding guild located on Argent-Dawn on the EU servers, and we are full of heart and colourful characters. While we started primarily in WoW, we span a number of games online including Overwatch, DotA 2, LoL, Minecraft and a number of other smaller games. We have our own Roll20 campaign with an original story and setting written by our own talented guildies! We stay connected through Discord, our Facebook Page and our guild site, absolution-gaming.com

We're currently 10/10 normal, 2/10 Heroic NH and looking for people who want to raid with like-minded people, no pressure, no drama.

In terms of raiding, we raid three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday 22:00-00:30 server time and Sunday 21:00-01:00 Server time.) Thursday and Sunday are progression raids, Tuesday raids are alt/social runs. For raids, we'd require you to have an iLevel of at least 860+, and while we're all fun and games, we do take our raiding seriously.

If you are any of the above and you feel like you'd fit in with us, have a look at our guild website or alternatively you can contact one of these members through their battletags.

Raggy#2393
Tolinn#2394
Wulfy#2954
Kanny#1514
Valassa#2194
Jesmo#2155
Shak#2739
Rill#2938

Hey m8 im interesting to join ur guild,
as I said before, only recently you are in London so you have to be patient with my English because it is not very good. The guild need some classes?
Because I have to create a new character I could make a useful class to guild