Balance Of Power ....

General
Prev 1 2 3 28 Next
06/02/2017 20:25Posted by Trahog
I hope they make this one account-wide, i don't mind the others because i already have unleashed monstrosities on every alt, sooner or later i will do a +15 mythic on all of them, but this questline just take too much time to be done on every character i have, and everyone else of course. If nothing else, they could just make the quest item drop rate 100%, that way it wouldn't take too long if people clear full normal/heroic a week, but its slightly frustrating when i finish a run with 2 item from it, or 0 like this week.

They should up the drop rate in EN thats for sure but NH has been really quick .
A lot of things should be account-wide, however blizzard will not change it. It's a time gate, put simply.
07/02/2017 02:41Posted by Pandora
A lot of things should be account-wide, however blizzard will not change it. It's a time gate, put simply.

A time gate no plain and simple its silly .15+/dungeo achives/8 world bosses are account wide why isnt the first skin ?
They keep saying they try not to encourage unhealthy playstyles but trying to do this for all 12 classes is going to be a major feat.
I think it's a matter of time before they will first make quest items drop in LFR (mark my words, it will happen 100%), and most likely when we are far into 7.3, they will make it account wide.

Regards,
Imm
07/02/2017 07:02Posted by Immortall
I think it's a matter of time before they will first make quest items drop in LFR (mark my words, it will happen 100%), and most likely when we are far into 7.3, they will make it account wide.

Regards,
Imm

I do hope you are right .Iam 50/50 on the drops being in LFR or not i have had huge fun and made friends pugging normal for a couple hours per week but by the time 7.3 comes along i would i think welcome lFR lol
I think that they should just unlock them all for alts at the end of the xpac, where they will be a purely cosmetic thing. This way 'mains' will remain distinguished throughout Legion.
Thank you all for friendly and decent feedback :)
Does anyone know if an achivement is not marked with a blue border does that mean its not accontwide ? Just wanted to know for the other tints
Having to do it on every toon: Stupid
Having to do it to unlock the other skin variations: Stupid

Its executed extremely poorly, and anyone using the buzzword "Specialsnowflake" to explain why it's fine - I dislike you and your ignorance.

A person doing a +15 keystone (or other) should get the skin he/she earned.

You can flash your "omg I farmed Nightpoo to get this skin" and have fun with that
Let the rest of us use our earned skins (We don't want the nightpoo one).
The third line is where we have to do totally different content to get color variations thats what i don't get. Raids, Mythic +15, 8 world bosses, Glory of the legion grinder.

First line: Doing all the leveling story content

Second line: Doing class campaign, then researching + powering up our "new" artifact.

Fourth: Leveling up honor by pvp world quests, bg-s, arenas.

I would like some progress on the third one as well, like first one unlocked by BoP dungeon quests, then EN, then Nighthold etc, well they totally won't do that so all i can do is agree with Náia, Mythic +15 actually a bigger "achievement" than clearing EN, and Nighthold for some times, they actually have more right to get the third.
The more i think of it the more the idea is growing on me this should have been maybe put in lfr or have the 15+ as first to unlock i dont know rly i just think the idea of doing it 12 times is going to kill me :(
I disagree, i'm completely fine with how it is. But then again I am one of those that would like stuff to remain 'special'. Seeing everyone having it takes the specialness away from it for me.

And why complain for something u don't really need.
08/02/2017 02:18Posted by Caphala
I disagree, i'm completely fine with how it is. But then again I am one of those that would like stuff to remain 'special'. Seeing everyone having it takes the specialness away from it for me.

So alts shouldnt be able to use it in your mind ? i really disagree with that .
08/02/2017 02:18Posted by Caphala

It's already not that special, everyone can get it, its just take too much time for an achievement that not account-wide.
08/02/2017 12:46Posted by Trahog
It's already not that special, everyone can get it, its just take too much time for an achievement that not account-wide.

They should either make all achivements account wide or nothing at all so the players know where they stand .
Its complete BS imho you have done the work why cant you have .
Its no longer TBC when achivements came out in the pre patch to wotlk .
It would be a huge QOL change for all .

Regards,
Imm

It'll be too little, too late by then.
They'll be hoping that since EN LFR will be dead by then (if it isn't already), then that means nobody will bother doing it to get the appearances.

One more excuse to try and get rid of LFR for good to appease the tryhards.
08/02/2017 16:21Posted by Blayzereborn

Regards,
Imm

They'll be hoping that since EN LFR will be dead by then (if it isn't already), then that means nobody will bother doing it to get the appearances.

Whats a tryhard? Someone who gives his best when doing something? Im lost...
08/02/2017 17:33Posted by Elaynne
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Tryhards are those people for whom it's not enough that they have something, but YOU can't ever get it or else it devalues what they have (at least in their eyes).
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Tryhards are those people for whom it's not enough that they have something, but YOU can't ever get it or else it devalues what they have (at least in their eyes).

I believe situation is more like:

If you want something that i have then you should put exactly same amount of effort into getting it. You should go through same process.
08/02/2017 21:33Posted by Elaynne

I believe situation is more like:

If you want something that i have then you should put exactly same amount of effort into getting it. You should go through same process.

I did a +15 keystone, yet I don't get any skin for it because apparently I have to do something less demanding - yet RNG involved and repetetive + more people involved.

Why? :)