Balance Of Power ....

General
Prev 1 24 25 26
What about the Mythic+ 15 tint, will we be able to get the m15 done on a character in Legion, and do Balance of Power in later expansions to get that tint?
11/10/2017 07:58Posted by Разбивателиц
What about the Mythic+ 15 tint, will we be able to get the m15 done on a character in Legion, and do Balance of Power in later expansions to get that tint?

Since it's an achivement, I think you can do it the other way around.
Would there be a chance to get this thread extended so it doesnt reach max posts please ?
Don't worry, it already has been extended past the initial 500 limit. :)
11/10/2017 07:58Posted by Разбивателиц
AFAIK; M+15 must be done before the next expansion, Balance of Power will be able to be finished after the next expansion.
From what I can work out; of all the Artifact appearance rows, the FIRST one is the one to concentrate on, unless Blizz has specifically marked an appearance to be 'NLA' at Expansion end (Mythic +15). Remember, Unleashed Monstrosities skin can't be used w/o Balance of Power being done, so although Unleashed is 'easier' to get finished, it'll mean nothing w/o Balance of Power (probably why that one has been let go).

EDIT: Ugh... M +15 is one of the Balance of Power Row, isn't it...? *smh*

TL; DR, Разбивателиц: Yes...!
there are much more time-requiring things in this game

-And some of them deserve the time they require. Cosmetics are not one of them.
Not to me, at least.

10/10/2017 18:28Posted by Scarbrand
why so hurry to obtain them?

-Not in a hurry, once started something, unless it's an on going progression or a race, it shouldn't be a wait. And that is, if we forget the fact that I did this 5+ times already. Now I'm leveling on some other realm, think about the struggle now. + Mage Tower appearance is also cosmetic, but when I play and get geared, it's done in 1-2 tries. No work up, no nothing, and I wasn't even trying to get geared for it. See the difference ? Not boring. Because when I go for Mage Tower appearance, I already did its necessary requirement by doing something useful for my entire game experience (raiding, easily doing wqs, helping friends in a real fast fashion)

10/10/2017 18:28Posted by Scarbrand
Isn't the fact that we want to wear them the incentive?

-It's incentive, that's why I'm doing a thing that takes several hours even if you don't stumble on any kind of lock out or any kind of roadblock.
+ Doing things in a paced fashion can't trick me into thinking I did a lot of content. It's just plain boring. Think about this way, some of us (I, for instance)
read 1000 pages of story once I started and I don't stop. And occasionally, I go in a reading berserk, I demolish that same book again the same way I did, 1-2 months later because I love the story. This might be extreme for most people, but I know there are people like me, and we deserve attention just as majority deserve. And that's why I'm stating my opinion, telling how I feel about their content. It's just feedback.

But FPS and MMOs are different kind of games...

-Point here is not to compare and find the differences. I pointed out the similarity and how it is boring from my perspective. Didn't ask anyone elses opinion to change how I see things.

Anyway, just my 2 cents, i'm really happy...

-I'm not, so please don't react like I should be happy because you are happy.
Stating your opinion is something, trying to manipulate me into accepting what you said is something else. If you're happy, talk about it somewhere else that you're not answering my post.
I don't get their logic here.

Some appearances are awarded for account-wide achievements, so why not this one?

It sounds all good and well that it'll be obtainable after the fact, but will that also include the 15+ appearance? Because as it is right now, I'm reluctant to do ANYTHING on my main characters since I don't know what will be account-wide or not... What if I do Balance of Power across 12 classes, and then they announce "Hey guis, we made Balance of Power account-wide out of the blue, kthxh (^3^)"...

Yes, that's totally how they announce things... in my dreams!!
12/10/2017 17:59Posted by Aerythlea
Don't worry, it already has been extended past the initial 500 limit. :)

Thank you :D <3
Balance of power 17 times i dont think i could bring myself to look at wow again after doing it 2-3 times
each class for each faction its a hell of alot of work
10/10/2017 17:50Posted by Deady
10/10/2017 10:28Posted by Aerythlea
We don't have any plans on making this appearance account wide at this point in time.

As mentioned during the recent Q&A, it will still be possible to obtain the artifact appearances for transmogrification in the next expansion. The only appearances that won't be obtainable after Legion is the one awarded for doing a Mythic 15 Keystone Dungeon in time and the ones awarded by, or associated with, finishing the Mage Tower challenge.

This means you'll still be able to do the Balance of Power questline after Legion is over and get the appearance for transmogrification.

Having said all of that, I have forwarded on more of the feedback regarding specific pain points mentioned you've all been mentioning with this quest chain.

The hardest problem is The Balance of Power: Nightfallen and Valarjar Revered Reputation!
Why can not it be easily the alts?
Blizzard plz! Delete this requeirement, or change only Friendly need!

Nothing developments, in this case?
I'm a bit disappointed by this quest.

I finally bothered to complete it. The NPC (kalecgos i think) says this:

"Gather your effects and meet me there when you are ready, and we will use the Heart to finally reveal the great power within your artifact."

It did nothing but changed the looks? What is this BS?

And the looks were forced on during the quest. Now I need to visit class hall to restore the original look back.