Im so tired of being behind . Unsub soon

General
AS title says i am tired of being undergeared meanwhile guildies have 935 weapons and sick RNG and luck. I give it 1 week more or i have to consider unsubbing... its hard enough Not being invited to myth+ because People have 910 ilvl requirements for 15+ dungeons
The more you put in the more you get, simple, isn't it?
09/02/2017 16:04Posted by Lurkalot
The more you put in the more you get, simple, isn't it?
I farm myth+ everyday thought that was rewarding aswell(chance of titanforged) yet i get nothing.
Wow, poor you - your guild mates have 935, while you have only 927. 3 weeks after the item level cap was raised.

And you are only 909 item level. THE GAME IS RIGGED!
The ilvl of both your weapon and character, only slightly fall short of the numbers you state here.
09/02/2017 16:07Posted by Hellpriesto
The ilvl of both your weapon and character, only slightly fall short of the numbers you state here.
My point is ... when some write 910+ AS requirement it usually means they Will Pick some with 915+ or higer .. always get declined because they are no longer lf additional members ... Thats Why i Unsub soon because my favourite thing is myth+
09/02/2017 16:07Posted by Hellpriesto

Don't tell him that, let him wallow in self pity.
09/02/2017 16:11Posted by Lilyfelsong
My point is ... when some write 910+ AS requirement it usually means they Will Pick some with 915+ or higer .. always get declined because they are no longer lf additional members ... Thats Why i Unsub soon because my favourite thing is myth+

If you're going to let the ignorance of other players and ilvl make you unsub then there isn't much to save your case. Pug groups will always have ilvls far above whats necessary and take those who match the criteria.
I'm sorry but you're 915 ilvl and you're complaining?
09/02/2017 16:16Posted by Hellpriesto
09/02/2017 16:11Posted by Lilyfelsong

If you're going to let the ignorance of other players and ilvl make you unsub then there isn't much to save your case. Pug groups will always have ilvls far above whats necessary and take those who match the criteria.
My question is how to join a nighthold hc without being declined because of Low ilvl? How to avoid being declined from myth+ without being declined? And i dont raid with my guildies As we have some different rules about that.
09/02/2017 16:19Posted by Lilyfelsong
My question is how to join a nighthold hc without being declined because of Low ilvl? How to avoid being declined from myth+ without being declined? And i dont raid with my guildies As we have some different rules about that.

There is never a guarantee that you can prevent this while attempting to join a pug. I would severely recommend finding a guild that you can raid with. Pugging is not the best experience. You could try to use openraid instead.

Its not always ilvl that will get you declined. Perhaps the raid has too many melee and is looking for ranged. Perhaps they have too many DH.
09/02/2017 16:19Posted by Lilyfelsong

You are part of the problem.

NH HC drops 885-890 gear.
NH mythic drops 900-905 gear.

IF you allow people to bully you in "be 910+", you are being tricked into a carry group.

PS: Blame Blizztwats for the item level lock out. I can set groups up to 899, because i have legendary items in my bags. Instead of being hard capped at what I am wearing.
I'm pretty sure this is a brag-thread.
909 equipped with no mythic kills

titanforged helm
titanforged shoulders
titanforged cloak
titanforged legs
titanforged boots
two titanforged rings
one warforged and one titanforged trinket
927 weapon level

and you're complaining about gear? really?

as for not getting invited to things because of your ilvl that's just rubbish. i'm 896/909 and i get invited more often than not when i apply to things in the group finder. most of the nighthold heroic groups in the finder require 885 to 895.
What's the point of these "I'm gonna unsub"-threads?
09/02/2017 16:02Posted by Lilyfelsong
AS title says i am tired of being undergeared meanwhile guildies have 935 weapons and sick RNG and luck. I give it 1 week more or i have to consider unsubbing... its hard enough Not being invited to myth+ because People have 910 ilvl requirements for 15+ dungeons

I am 100% sure your guild doesn't take you cause you are a badie , not because you don't have 935 weapon .
09/02/2017 16:02Posted by Lilyfelsong

Your weekly BS claim to unsub

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615001523#post-8

i would link more but you are an embarrasement to people who actually have valid concerns but you know this as you are a massive troll .
I really do hope you suffer a forum ban .
09/02/2017 16:33Posted by Tinkiloo
What's the point of these "I'm gonna unsub"-threads?

To make 'Nobodies' feel like they're important and make them feel like they have self-worth. Just like when all these 'INSTA-FAMOUS' people post everything over social media for people to see, and brag about their lives.

It's simple as that. To make a nobody feel like a somebody.
I'll leave this aladin's cave of thread links right here...

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615001523#post-12

Edit: Ah, I see someone beat me to it.