Elemental Shaman LF Raiding Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi, I thought I'd give this a try.

As the title suggest I'm an Elemental Shaman looking for a new home.

Character info;
Currently 880 elemental shaman, lacking my second legendary which is overdue, so should be getting it any moment now. I will need a little bit of work, as I see it, I'm probably a couple weeks off being ready for mythic nighthold(recently rerolled). I consider this an investment. The time and effort putting into helping me getting ready for mythic, you will in return get a dedicated, skilled, active & fun raider.

Little bit about me;
I've been playing this game since TBC, with breaks through Cata & MoP. I'm a dedicated individual, I always look for improvements, whether it be simming my character, looking up strategies or coming up with new ones.
Throughout my "career" I've been a part of top 350 guilds both in TBC & WotLK. I came back for HFC where I did 5/13M, and in this current expansion I'm currently sitting at 7/7M, 3/3H & 7/10H.

What I'm looking for;
A Horde guild, preferably on a med/hi populated realm. You're striving to clear all current content before the release of new content. 2-3 days/week raid schedule, an active roster, your members are doing m+ actively and organize alt runs etc. And lastly your members can take a joke.

Transfering won't be a problem.
only horde ? we can offer you this, check below...

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614121456
Good Afternoon,

I am the Guild Master of Twilight Souls, a weekend raiding (Friday & Sunday) guild on Ragnaros who are looking for strong DPS to join our ranks and boost our numbers for Mythic raiding, we are currently 6/10 NH Heroic.

Further information below:-

Website - http://twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment

Wow progress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls

Recruitment Post - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614701531

You seem like exactly what we’re looking for; if you want a chat to discuss anything further just add me – Darkxblade#2173
10/02/2017 11:30Posted by Aiddak
only horde ? we can offer you this, check below...

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614121456

Sadly only looking for a Horde guild yes.

10/02/2017 11:49Posted by Darkxblade
Good Afternoon,

I am the Guild Master of Twilight Souls, a weekend raiding (Friday & Sunday) guild on Ragnaros who are looking for strong DPS to join our ranks and boost our numbers for Mythic raiding, we are currently 6/10 NH Heroic.

Further information below:-

Website - http://twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment

Wow progress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls

Recruitment Post - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614701531

You seem like exactly what we’re looking for; if you want a chat to discuss anything further just add me – Darkxblade#2173

Sadly, Fridays and Saturdays are a no-no for me, and I'm looking for a Mythic guild.
<Elements> are an experienced group of players with few achievements on their account. Our main objective is to clear the content on minimum Heroic level, in a friendly atmosphere that is enjoyable for everyone.

Our members are engaging into various activities such as PvP, old content, questing and any other fun things you can do in WoW. So if any of this caught your interest, come and join us.

We welcome everyone into our ranks. However if you decide to raid with us, you need to be at least geared for Nighthold Heroic, have a good understanding of your class and tactics for the bosses. We also ask that you join us on our Discord channel as the fights are managed through there.

Raid days

Wednesday 20.00 - 22.00 (Server Time)
Sunday 19.00 - 22.00 (Server Time)

What you can expect from guild?

The clearing of all current (and old) content.
Opportunity to re-roll to a new class or character, play what you find fun!
Guild Discord server.
Opportunity to gain further achievements.
Chance to contribute directly to the growth of the team.
Clear instructions and guidance for the raid environment and outside of it.

What we expect from You?

Raiders

Capability to raid both raid nights during the specified hours.
You must be able to take constructive criticism to further your skill level.
You must be able to adapt to change.
Punctuality is key, turn up to events you say you’ll go to.
You must prepare prior to the start of the raid.

Everyone

Be friendly and carry a polite demeanor inside and outside of the Guild. You represent the Guild after all.
Contribute to relevant discussions in a constructive fashion to promote the growth of the Guild.

For the invite apply on our website http://www.elements.wowhordes.com or contact one of us in-game, our btags are:

Alorexos#2351
Delegates#2234
Teknikbanken#2601
Who are we?:
<Aggro Magnets> formed at the launch of legion with the goal of bringing like minded players together to push for the highest content possible whilst remaining in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Over the first few months we have grown and founded a core set of raiders to push content as far as we can.
We also regularly run Mythic + as well pushing keys to 15+ and completing them within the time.

Progression
10/10 NH
9/10 NH HC
3/3 ToV HC
7/7 EN HC
5/7 EN M (Mythic only started 2 weeks before NH launch)

Raid Times
Wednesday 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Sunday 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST

We expect at least 80% raid attendance from players within the guild but we are all adults and understand that sometimes things do occur in real life meaning attendance is not possible.

What are we looking for ?
We are currently looking for all skilled players to help expand our core team for Mythic content. But with a priority towards the following:
- Warlock
- Resto Druid
- Shadow Priest
- Demon Hunter
-Windwalker Monk

Get in contact with us:
You can contact us in game at:
Hotq#2223 - Guild Master
Jess#2922 - Officer
Dobrogi#1651 - Officer
AndyTazzi#2157 - Officer

or alternatively leave a post bellow with you battle ID attached.
Hey there, if you want to add myself or my GM for a chat, our Battle Tags are GDudz#2183 and Molly#2468 respectively.

We're a 9/10HC guild on Draenor Horde. We raid 3 times a week, W/Th/M at 19:45-23:00, with an optional night on Sundays where we do NM with alts/friends/socials.

Hope to hear from you :)
Zaite
Nothing of interest, still looking.
Hey Herp.

DAYS/TIMES
Wed, Thurs & Sun 20.30-23.00 ST.

THE GUILD

Manic was formed on Tarren Mill in 2013 having moved from Twisting Nether. Some of us here have been playing together since TBC. We are a fun and friendly mature Guild with a mix of Nationalities. (English speaking).
Whilst focused in raids we also like to have a laugh and enjoy ourselves. We also run alot of M+ outside of raids and you will often find people on TS.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A dedicated player who will turn up for raids or let us know if they can't make it.
Someone with a good knowledge of their class and who puts effort into learning the fights. Come prepared for raids with all consumables and be on time.
Similar progress would be great but not essential... however we are looking for a minimum of 880+ilvl

HEALING CLASSES OPEN
PRIEST
SHAMAN

DPS CLASSES OPEN
MAGE
SHADOW PRIEST
ELEMENTAL SHAMAN
BOOMKIN

Add me or one of the officers for a chat

Sam75#2835 (GM)
Vesanitus#2723
Baskell#21314
Komek#21724
[A][ArgentDawn] <Common Sense> [7/7M | 10/10 HC | 1/10M] is an 18+ guild formed in the early days of The Burning Crusade and is still going strong after it’s recent resurrection following the drought of content in Warlords of Draenor. The guilds ambition is to climb the ranks and compete for the number one spot on our server whilst holding on to a good, positive and healthy raiding environment for all our members.

What can we offer you:
We can offer you dedicated, hardworking and fair guild management and raiding environment which keeps the social aspect throughout progression raiding. We market ourselves as a laid back and focused guild for skilled, adult players.

It is important to us and we encourage our members to have an open mind towards improving to become the best player you can be. We emphasise the importance of key elements in raiding such as communication, adaptation, fun and a motivational attitude. By reinforcing these qualities in a guild and raid-wide manner we are hoping to accomplish great things.

What do we expect from you:
We have high expectations from our members, and are constantly striving to push the standard of raiding higher as we progress. However we are also understanding to the fact that most players have real-life obligations like wives/husbands, children and work. With this in mind however, there are certain baseline expectations we have from our Trials and Raiders alike. We are searching for members who are patient and skilled with a high knowledge of their class and a will to improve. We also expect our members to have an unusually high attendance since we are keeping to a three day raiding schedule.

What classes/specs are we looking for:
Melee DPS: Rogue, Demon Hunter.
Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock.
Healer: Resto Shaman, Holy Priest.
Tank: N/A.

If you consider yourself an exceptional player or you are still interested despite your class/spec not being listed as a priority, we still encourage you to get in touch with us for a chat.

Our raiding schedule:
Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 20:00-23:00 ST.
Optional farm raid on Thursdays: 20:00-23:00 ST.

Thank you for reading our recruitment message, we hope to hear from you soon. If not, best of luck to you with your search for a guild!

Guild master Btag: Berginator#2149

Officer Team,
Common Sense.
Hello!

We are a semi-casual Horde-side evening and late night guild located on Argent Dawn and we are full of heart and colourful characters. While we started primarily in WoW, we span a number of games online including Overwatch, DotA 2, LoL, Minecraft and a number of other smaller games. We have our own Roll20 campaign with an original story and setting written by our own talented guildies! We stay connected through Discord, our Facebook Page and our guild site, absolution-gaming.com

We're looking to shore up our team for Nighthold! In terms of raiding, we raid three times a week (Tuesday 2130-0030, Thursday 2200-0030 server time and Sunday 2100-0100 Server time.) Thursday and Sunday are progression raids, Tuesday raids are alt-runs. While we're all fun and games, we do take our raiding seriously somewhat.

If you are any of the above and you feel like you'd fit in with us, have a look at our guild website or alternatively you can contact one of these members through their battletags.

Tolinn#2394
Raggy#2393
Jooba#2874
Wulfy#2954
Kanny#1514
Valassa#2194
Jesmo#2155
Shak#2739
Rill#2938
Nichy#2739
Greetings.
Renascentia is looking for exceptional people that wants a guild that we want to call home for a long time.

Raid days: Thursday & Sunday 8pm - 11.30pm GMT+1.
2 nights of progression and a 3rd one (Monday) if its needed to push forward.

Formed December 10th, 2015, we are a 1 year old raiding guild on Ragnaros with alot of experience though. Members in the guild have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous kills. Outside of main raid we will be doing RBGs, achievment and alt runs, arenas

We want to be viewed as a small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career, then we encourage you to apply.

More information can be found with whispers, forum post or our website.
Forum post: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16884600162

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Renascentia officers:
- Wrenom (Wrenom#2817) - Guild Master
- Undeadwomans (Buggeh#1507) - Healing
- Blastó (Scottokemon#2946) - Ranged
- Suspectedd (Suspected#1228) - General

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Hi there!

Abstine is a Hellfire / Arathor guild that began during MoP with a group of friends who wanted to raid with focus while retaining a friendly social atmosphere. Many of our members have been playing WoW since the early days of Vanilla and TBC and have been raiding together for a long time.

Our Raiding Aims:

Abstine is a primarily heroic mode raiding guild who are looking for a few more members to strengthen our team. However we will be dipping our toes into Mythic raiding.

Current progress is that we achieved our goal with 7/7HC EN, 2/3HC ToV, 10/10 N 3/10 Hc NH

Our Raiding Timetable is as below:

Monday 20.30 - 23.30
Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30
Thursday 20.30 - 23.30

If you have any questions feel free to whisper myself (Libbi) Pinky#2953 or an Officer (Azuria, silverwillo#2290 or Corinna) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com and have a look.

We can't wait to hear from you!
Hello, dont touch that cactus are found on Draenor, we are currently 8/10 hc looking to get a few more players into the guild so we can finish off heroic and then move into mythic raiding again

Add discustin#2970 for a chat if your interested
Perfect. Add me: Dale#2510
Hello !
We in Nova Blackout on Frostmane are looking for an ele shaman and a new team mate.

Nova Blackout is working on our 6´th year as a raiding guild. We are raiding endcontent (mythic), but are also a very active social guild. Teamspeak is open for all guildies, inside raids and outside. This means we are recruiting both active social players and mythic raiders – both are welcome.

We are looking for a player that can both play the class, be a good raider and a nice member.

Progress:7/7 mythic EN, 1/3 mythic ToV, 10/10 hc NH, 1/10 mythic NH

Our raiding days are:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 19.15 – 23
With a 15 min break around 21.

We would like to know more about you and we can also tell you more about us – just contact us for some more info.
www.nova-blackout.guildlaunch.com

Hope to hear from you!
/Doora (Ludden#2682)
Oures (Ourez#2338)
Hit me up for a chat: makkin88#2476

our post:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615023723
Hey Bud

We can offer everything that you've listed and more.

If you're willing to chat, add me on Btag: #Crow22717

Our post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614973833

If not, best of luck in your search for a new guild :)
Honorbound - Moonglade recruiting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV06199SP9c

add me to btag for a chat: decrakass#2249