Worgen & Goblin update 7.2?

General
Do you think we will see the needed and wanted worgen & goblin update in 7.2 or even in legion?
hopefully
Nope. I expect it in either the next expansion or maybe even the one after.
I really hope for 7.2.. Since Goblin's leader had new model....
Let's hope so :) My goblin needs a new look!
Highly doubt it -- there's nothing on the PTR to indicate it, other than the new Gallywix model.

Best chances would be the next expansion. Blizz has kept to a trend alternating between classes and races between each expansion. Since we got the Demon Hunter in Legion, we'll indefinitely get something related to races in the next -- most likely sub races, along with updated models for Worgen and Goblins.
No, Goblins are sub-par trash, they should be treated as such.
03/02/2017 14:05Posted by Lollarr

Coming from a Gnome... :V
03/02/2017 14:09Posted by Harlee
03/02/2017 14:05Posted by Lollarr

The age of the Gnomes has come. It is time to conquer the puny races of Azeroth.
03/02/2017 14:11Posted by Lollarr
03/02/2017 14:09Posted by Harlee

The age of the Gnomes has come. It is time to conquer the puny races of Azeroth.

Civil war amongst yourselves? :3
03/02/2017 14:17Posted by Harlee
03/02/2017 14:11Posted by Lollarr

Atleast Gnomes don't live in filthy. muddy and stinky huts like your pitiful tribe of maggots.
03/02/2017 14:18Posted by Lollarr
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Atleast Gnomes don't live in filthy. muddy and stinky huts like your pitiful tribe of maggots.

The word you're looking for is: Rustic. :)
Unlikely, but I suspect an update is around the corner. The new Genn model in the cinematics looks great. Usually the new models are based on the updated faction leaders. I hope they go back to the drawing board regarding the design of female worgen, which is (almost) universally agreed on as being extremely ugly. Not scary like male worgen, but just -ugly- and in many ways blatantly rushed and unfinished.
03/02/2017 14:17Posted by Harlee

Tell me again, what's that city you have that's full of radiation, troggs and leper gnomes?
03/02/2017 14:51Posted by Miraine

Tell me again, what's that city you have that's full of radiation, troggs and leper gnomes?

Atleast there's something left of my city. The volcano in Kezan made sure you can't say the same.
03/02/2017 14:51Posted by Miraine

...Aaand what's the city that goblins have? :x

Atleast there's something left of my city. The volcano in Kezan made sure you can't say the same.

In our defence, our city got destroyed by a volcano erupted by deathwing. Your city is in its current state because of your own incompetence as a race.

Well, they have a port town in Azshara, with a giant badass cannon. And you have...umm...few tents and radioactive swimming pools? :p
They gave Galliwix and Genn new models, so maybe there's hope?
But to be honest I don't think we should expect new worgen and goblin models this expansion, hopefully the next one though, because worgen are seriously starting to look outdated, goblins too but they are holding up slightly better at least.

Personally I hope they go back to worgen alpha model as an extra option when they do update the model so those who like the current one still can keep it while those of us who prefer the alpha model can finally get that one.
If we look at Blizzard's track record you'll get your update after 4 expansions.