5 Legendaries

General
Out of 5 Legendaries i got. I had a 1 Time YEAH Moment

1 Time

out of 2 Legendaries i said ok those I really don't want and need I just got the Pants

2 !@#$ING LEGENDARIES AND THE %^-*ING PANTS.

Ring, Neck, Pants, Trinket... AND the EX-BiSwrists for Warlock

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::EDIT:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So now after some hours of relax I apologize for the brust out ^^

The rest of the post I deleted myself. If you want to discuss constructive about Legendary "alternative" systems my posts below are meant for that.
else just let it die
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::EDIT:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I dont know why people downvote these posts, THIS SYSTEM WILL KILL THIS GAME YOU MORONS.

Blizzard needs to have these posts on top of the page every single morning when they wake up and see whats going on, on the forums today until it is drummed into their pride laden skulls and they awaken from this ignorant slumber
"It'll be fine" - *sigh*
07/02/2017 14:56Posted by Icelânce
I dont know why people downvote these posts, THIS SYSTEM WILL KILL THIS GAME YOU MORONS.

Blizzard needs to have these posts on top of the page every single morning when they wake up and see whats going on, on the forums today until it is drummed into their pride laden skulls and they awaken from this ignorant slumber

Because this post like your drivel was just a "the system sucks" thread. But you feel you are too speshil to incorporate it into the hundreds of existing ones.

Blizz know the system sucks. Change happens slowly.
07/02/2017 16:12Posted by Barelyheals
07/02/2017 14:56Posted by Icelânce

Because this post like your drivel was just a "the system sucks" thread. But you feel you are too speshil to incorporate it into the hundreds of existing ones.

Blizz know the system sucks. Change happens slowly.

Change does not happen slowly naturally, it can happen at any pace, I am not sure why you would make a blanket statement like that which makes absolutely zero sense. Its their pride that is slowing the process down, they could change the system to a token system overnight. Dont give me this PC bull.

I have butt heads with you a few times on here, and literally all you do - (you seem to think you are a harbinger of supernatural genius, and use this pseudo socratic method to try and display this) - is antagnonize.

I will ask you, as I have before - but got no response, why on earth do you feel the need to be a contrarian to almost everything, whilst never, EVER, saying anything of any relative importance or constructive.

I come here to complain, as a GM told me to - about a system that is ruining a experience that I (NOT YOU) , pay for and there are people like you who nullify our many concerns on the same topic (as you well have pointed out) with some futile and very petty attempt at trolling and downvoting people.

Get. A. Life
Barelyheals is just a provocative passive-aggresive piece, dont mind him.
I dont know why some1 is being so mad that he got 5 ''bad'' legendaries.
Dude you have a legendary, it's supposed to be legendary. Is it legendary if its easy to get? No, its common.. Though I only have 1 legendary and even the wrong spec.
I play the game on a daily basis, do all world q, m+ etc etc. And I get NOTHING.

Please don't complain about having 5 legendaries and its not to your liking, complain when you have none.
Are you trying to get world first? No then it doesnt fking matter what legendary you have.
I had that feeling for a week ago, when I got the absolutely worst DH legendary as havoc (chest) and this was my 5th.

Before that I got prydaz, sephuz, bracer(useless now) and only 1 good legendary out of 5, helm, and thats only useful in M+

I really just wanted to quit, the feeling that I have to play next 2 months +/- without getting a legendary, thats useful for raids is just devastating. System is completely broken atm and I belive blizzard is loosing a bunch subs everyday
Yes it does matter what legendary you get, especially as DPS... even if just progressing slowly with your guild you will feel terrible like bringing the team down just because you do 100k dps less then the other guildie with exact same gear but BiS legendary.

The only ones not bothered by this are quester "casuals" and those who do normal runs by outgearing it insanely.
07/02/2017 17:06Posted by Orlandinzo

At least I don't make posts on all my alts to agree with myself like you.
I am not surprised by the downvotes anyway. Like I said in the previous post: I was / am frustrated.

Yes i get the system and I think the idea is absolutely great. The Legendary-pool itself needs to be balanced better. I should / can not matter that much that you have the Neck or the Waist but it acutally does matter a lot. I should not be possible that another guy rerolls and gets in 10 minutes his two BiS legys while Players like me who invest their time in Mythicraiding and Mythic + and so on and so on gets THOSE UTILITYLEGENDARIES!!!!!

Change happens slowly: I quote Ion Hazzinkostas: "The Warlocklegendarypants are a cool piece because they open up new strategyoption for the Raid"... This legendary will not see a change in the entire expansion. It will just rot in my Bag to push mi Itemlevel and i Hardly doubt that this was the intention behind this Legendary.

I play Demolock Since the beginning of this expansion: Again i would like to emphazize that Legion is an amazing addon with a lot of changes and a hell lot of cool content. I include the basic idea of Legendaries in this as well. But pure utilitylegendaries have nothing to do in a world where pure DPSincreasing legendaries exist.
First Legendary: WOW cool moment :D Legendary you learn to love with it it doies not give you much and hey Blizzard screws absolutely by adding procoptions that won't help Demo at all but still... you take Sephuz.
Second the wrists: This is where it started with the HELL YEAH moment. I mean it really was a moment where i thought like Hell yeah such a cool Legendary. Sad that they gave it an internal 3min CD but i can understand why: I would remove it due to the fact that now it just increases the DPS by 15 instead of 30% to make it have a synergy with the ring like the Shoulders have with the waist. But hey. this is Blizzards desicion so i wont rage about it.
Third: Neck: Never ever put that thing on
Fourth: Trinket worst DPSlegendary for Ranges. Sorry but it is Blizzard. For meeles it is a cool burst but for Ranges it is not calculable and not fireable in a good moment. Small red ball flying towards enemies while the DK to my right just BOOMS them down.
Fith: Pants I was about to quit. I really was. TOo much time invested in this Warlock to get those Legendaries.

I mean I really invest my time in this class and i think it deserves a Legendary that actually fits my playingstyle. But i get the Pants. I am panicking about getting the shoes now. Or the Head who destroys my entire Hastecap because Blizz had to Wreck our t19. Hours of playing and gaming to get this pants was enough reason for me to submit now a simple idea.

Take two Legendaries you do not want and exchange them to a Legendary you actually need to MaxDPS. So more casual players will eventually have the possibilty to exchange their less desired Legendaries for some they want. And Players like me or others recieve the Legendarycombination they actually desire. I mean I've played now SO MUCH TIME...

Blizzard i am a paying customer and I absolutely get the idea of the legendarysystem and i think you should repeat this system next addon. But please please please... take those Legendaries out that are acutally just BS. I have 5 Legendaries because I invest my time in this. And it is unfair that people with less time investment surpass me by sheer luck.
07/02/2017 17:34Posted by Breakel
I dont know why some1 is being so mad that he got 5 ''bad'' legendaries.
Dude you have a legendary, it's supposed to be legendary. Is it legendary if its easy to get? No, its common.. Though I only have 1 legendary and even the wrong spec.
I play the game on a daily basis, do all world q, m+ etc etc. And I get NOTHING.

Please don't complain about having 5 legendaries and its not to your liking, complain when you have none.

Play at Mythiclevel IT WILL MAKE YOU MAD

The Fact that Blizzard adds more and more and more Legendaries that actually put up a bigger barrier to my BiSlegendaries instead of competing with them is adding to the problem. A smaller pool of competitive Legendaries with several Synergies and less !@#$ IT moments would be amazing.
I don't know if you raid but the Portal is NEVER used. I saw it once for other classes but it is not a well designed Legendary like mister Hazzinkostas wanted to sell it to me in one of his Q&A's

The fact that i have 5 LEgendaries and that in those 5 I am able to be actually mad is not my Error nor arrogance. It shows that the system has a simple flaw. It does not provide what they intended. The HELL YEAH moment but it provides the %^-* that bull!@#$ and %^-* this game moment.

I should have 5 Legendaries and I should want to exchange them and try combinations and i should try new stuff and think like YES this is my new playstyle for Myth+ this is my Playstyle for Myth. This is my Setup for openworldPvP this is how i want to play in this duel. But instead of that i just sit here look at my bag and think. Why am i doing this to myself?

This is a Hardcore Designflaw. Not just a minor issue. and this is the Problem: 5 Legendaries should make you want to exchange them on Bossfights and try out new Specs and stances and stuns and ideas. ST i need this, AoE i will try this setup. hmm Cleave maybe this setup. But i am tied down to play with the Trinket and the Wrists. And I am frustrated about that
07/02/2017 16:59Posted by Icelânce
importance or constructive.

But your 1st post called everyone morons its going to get you downvoted.

Useing caps and swear words and name calling gets insta downvotes .

If you had posted in a cool calm consrtutive manner i would and may others would upvote you as we share your pain but people are sick of the rage whiney posts .

Swearing doesnt make you look cool or edgy or help you just ends in threads locked and ban's.
07/02/2017 14:10Posted by Gashluck
Out of 5 Legendaries i got. I had a 1 Time YEAH Moment

1 Time

out of 2 Legendaries i said ok those I really don't want and need I just got the Pants

2 !@#$ING LEGENDARIES AND THE %^-*ING PANTS.

Ring, Neck, Pants, Trinket... AND the EX-BiSwrists for Warlock

WHY BLIZZARD DO YOU IMPLEMENT BULL!@#$LEGENDARIES AND KEEP THEM THIS WAY WHEN YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE HATE THEM ???? WHY WHY WHY???

So done. So frustrated right now. Not just a bit frustrated no, really really really frustrated.

Thank you for Legion it is mostly awesome. But just right now with this 5th BULL%^-*LEGENDARY I AM ABOUT TO QUIT.

I mean hey it is not fun nor fair nor anything it is just Bull!@#$

Thank you for this absolutely frustrating day and for 4 moments of %^-* it and 1 Moment of YEAH SO COOL.

i have got 5 already none of them are my Bis. I do not feel any different than anyone. infact the other legendary that you think are useless are really "usefull" in some fights and situations. I feel Op having Sephuz in mythic + dungeons. with my free 5 sec stun talent and spehuz equip, its just really good to have sephuz. just stop whining and accept that you got 5 LEGENDARIES already.
08/02/2017 01:34Posted by Gashluck

But you're not playing at Mythic level. If you consider 1 Mythic kill "playing at Mythic level" when casual Mythic guilds are on 3-4 bossess down, not even talking about world's top guilds, you're nowhere near "Mythic" level. There are PuG's already that killed more Mythic NH bossess than you did. And since you're not participating in world first (or even server first) race... you should not be damaged by random legendaries in any way.
I wish Blizzard allowed signatures. This would be mine.

"Legion. The expansion where it became fashionable to whine about your legendaries"

LOL

Awesome

+1
08/02/2017 05:09Posted by Skinnydude
08/02/2017 01:34Posted by Gashluck

But you're not playing at Mythic level. If you consider 1 Mythic kill "playing at Mythic level" when casual Mythic guilds are on 3-4 bossess down, not even talking about world's top guilds, you're nowhere near "Mythic" level. There are PuG's already that killed more Mythic NH bossess than you did. And since you're not participating in world first (or even server first) race... you should not be damaged by random legendaries in any way.

Cute how players who actually invest 2 days in raiding get called "not raiders"
Just to discuss your input: So i don't play mythic because i am not as far as other just right now in this moment?

Interesting

Coming from you who insulted everyone in the thread you made about tanks and didnt accept one bit of advice i find your comment disgusting and down right harrasemnt towards Barely tbh .