894 ilvl (equipped) MM hunter lf raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
As title says.

I would like to join a decent raiding guild, with possibly 2-3 dedicated raiding days pr week. Of course a guild with some proper mature social aspects means a lot as well, as i belong to an "older generation" of wow players ;).

Im only 8/10 HC NH atm, due to only have been pug'in, but i catch on quick^^.

Bnet tag: Azzkikr#2727, add for a chat if anyone is interested.

Due to blizzards absurd prizes when changing servers and faction, i'd prefer a horde guild, but if the right offer arrives i could change faction as well.

(ps: i made a similar thread some months ago, but despite several requests, i went semi-inactive and kept pug'in. Just in case some of the same people find it weird for me to make a similar thread again.)
Well, I'm from Operation Eskimo on Ragnaros. We raid twice per week, never extend, and have been clearing content at a steady rate since Legion launch.

We're actually an old guild that's been around since 2007. For most of the guild's history we've been ranked somewhere between world 100 and 30. Most of us are older now, and have stuff to do IRL, so now we're content with doing the 2-day thing. We still try to maintain the same raid quality we're used to from our days of going hardcore at it.

If you're interested in a mature, focused, and relaxed guild (that actually manages to stay somewhat competitive), get in touch. We could use a hunter.

I'm Meano#2997, and our WoWprogress page is http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Operation+Eskimo
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged dps + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 HC ToV and 10/10 Normal NH and 4/10 HC NH. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

The guild was made 4,5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humour :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Hi Hikonyan,

I have room for a hunter on my first raid team, if you're interested.

Currently NH 8/10HC, we raid three days per week: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, from 20:00 - 23:00 server time.

The guild is Ascension, on Turalyon EU, and has been around since 2009 in its current form, with raiders in our two teams ranging in age from 18 - 60s.

If interested, feel free to add me (Ari#2624) on b.net for a chat.

Cheers,
Ari
Hey there!

Daylight Raiding Time is a cutting edge daytime raiding guild.
Past progress is 7/7Mythic EN and 3/3HC ToV.

Currently we're 9/10 HC into Nighthold, entering mythic very soon.

Currently we're progressing into Nighthold Heroic aiming to clear it the upcoming week.
For our mythic roster we're still searching for dedicated raiders like you.

Our raid times are as following:
Monday 13.00-16.00
Wednesday 13.00-16.00
Thursday 13.00-16.00
Friday 13.00-16.00[OPTIONAL]

If this seems to be any of your interest, hit me up & we'll have a chat!

Laurens@2734
Hey mate! Newly formed (read more please) Mythic Seagull Patrol (Started raiding late November 2016) 7/7Mythic 3/3HC 9/10 HC- are looking for a hunter that can fit our ethos. We are a bunch of former top 50 (2 top 10, 3 top 20 etc) raiders that have transitioned onward from UNI and created a guild for this expansion. The goal is to do awesome stuff 9 hours a week from 21.00 GT to 24.00 GT - that is on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday. I hope that I can go through what we do to communicate well and generally great guild atmosphere with very good potential. (logs, more on culture etc) Our guild is a medium term project (longevity)with possibility for long term. Our guilds have lasted for many expansions. This is just an attempt at making a community of all the learnings since December 2014.

We focus on team goals, transparent communication and general guild environment - how that mostly translates is a respect for each other's time "free" time.

More about us here:
http://www.mythicseagullpatrol.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aggramar/Mythic+Seagull+Patrol

Thanks!
Bulwai#2449 and on Discord: Bulwai#471
We're a ragtag group of mixed nationalities on Draenor. (Cutting edge Xav, 7/7m EN, 1/3m ToV, 8/10hc NH)

We started up in August last year on Outland, but migrated here because of the low amount of players there.

The majority of our leaders have a ton of previous experience administrating all aspects of a guild, with most of us having previous top 50-100 kills.

Most members have been here since then, and we've had several new members come over other realms, that are still here even though a leap of faith migrating is risky, they like what they found in us.

Most of our members are 25-35+ years old, coming from all over the world (Muricah/Spain/Russia and even Japan).

We raid three nights per week, wed/thur/sun 19:00-23:00 CET.

With only three days a week we put our emphasis on mastering the content by quality rather than sheer quantity of boss pulls.

If you're interested you can hit us up at www.maccan.se or in game at any time.

We're also happy to help out with transfer costs!

Thanks for the read:)
Several horde offers already but I stil want to add our Ally one here.

If a 'home' guild without drama and filled with adult people (well.... at least in age) is what your looking for, you might want to consider a faction change aswell because we might be exactly what your looking for.

Now what do we offer different to others you ask?
Honestly, I don't know, but most people that join we can't get rid of anymore :D
Now I must admit, we are rather picky as to who we invite in the guild.
Specially when there is realm- and/or faction change is involved.
I would feel bad if someone would pay all that, only to find out the ethos of the guild dosn't suit him/her.

So I can only ask if you could add me so we can have a talk and see if we do have the mutual grounds I think we would. icewinde#2362 is my ID

I hope to talk you soon!
Ice,

Ow ye, and we also raid at some decent level altho not cutting edge :p
Hey !

<Ira Infernus> is a core of players that formed back in TBC with multiple players raiding since classic. We started this guild in the start of Legion and are already one of the strongest guilds on the server. 7/7M - 3/3 HC - 6/10 HC (Horde - Hellscream).

We raid on the following days:
Wednesday 19:30 – 22:30
Thursday 19:30 - 22:30
Monday 19:30 - 22:30

Feel free to contact me to have a chat! or check out our forum thread for more information:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614722319#post-1

Kind regards,

Lyzeal - Nyxx#2174 // Taique - Quay#1450
Hey mate! Del here of <nWo> on Kazzak, Horde!

We're looking for exceptional raiders for our mythic progression! we're newly reformed on Kazzak, nWo used to be one of the top ranking guilds on Kazzak in Wotlk/Cata/Mists! and we're here to revive it! looking at yourself, i feel you would sit in great within our ranks!

We have currently done:
4/7 Mythic EN (a few have 3/7M)
3/3 HC ToV!
3/10 HC NH

As it stands we've got a great bunch of guys who're all outside friends and long term friends from WoW, we regularly do Mythic+ as a guild and all guild members can make events on the calendar to do activity s with each other!

If you've got any questions i'd be more than welcome to answer them, or alternative you could check out our website;

http://www.nWo-Kazzak.enjin.com

Add me if you wish to get in touch; Miyagi#2179
Heya,
<Pub Train Conductors> Horde on Draenor is currently looking for a hunter.

Our current progress is:
7/7M EN, 3/3HC ToV, 9/10HC NH
We raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19:45 - 23:00 (we extend the raid if everyone is up for it).

We are focussed on progression but we will always keep a chilled out vibe in the guild. Farm raids tend to end up in drunk karaoke raid nights!

I added your battletag, i hope to get in touch with you!

Greetings, Pompernickel/JerryDerrie#2336
Hey this sounds like something you might be interested in :)

★ Final Evolution 7/7M ★
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / ventrilo.

We raid 9 hours a week, spread out on three days a week. Raid invites are 15 min. prior to the start of each raid and our raid times are set according to Server time GMT+1. As an applicant, you are expected to show up for each of the three raid days during your trial period.

Official Raid Times

★ Wednesday (20:30-23:30)
★ Thursday (20:30-23:30)
★ Monday (20:30-23:30)

★ At the release of new content, or when we feel we're close enough to a kill, we might add one extra raid day (usually Sunday, and usually a shorter raid).

Should you have any questions regarding the guild, you can whisper one of our officers in-game:

LOLABLiTZ3R#2436 (Recruitment officer)

Sebb#2634, Missmika#2971 (Officers)
Guyon#2135 (Guild Leader Guyon)

Also for more information have a look here - http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614471620#post-1
Hi Hikonyan

I have been searching for a confident hunter for weeks now and i hope i found him!

my guild is filling the last couple of spots for nighthold mythic progression when we move into it.

7/7M EN
3/3HC ToV
8/10HC NH

raiding 3 days a week mon/wed/thurs 8:20pm-11:30pm server time on Darkmoon faire

Aatu#2635 if this is of any interest to you

Good luck!
Hi Hikonyan,

<Casual Company> 7/7 HC EN 2/3 HC ToV 10/10 NM Nighthold is a social raiding guild looking for friendly and dedicated members to add to our mythic and heroic raid teams.

We seek progress but have patience to help people learn and gear up. On non-raiding days, we tend to do lots of m+ content while aiming for high keystones, along with lower level keystone runs, helping people gear up along the way.

Raid days are Wed/Sun/Tues from 20:00 - 23:00 Game time

Currently looking for Healer(resto druid/sham and DPS(preferably ranged)

If you feel interested in joining,let us know by adding Cybershade#2707 on battletag.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614703564

/Zynthias
Tu Quoque is a weekend raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU Horde. Formerly known as UE, we were a top 250 guild, but decided to take a break for the later half of WoD. Our aim is to have an established Mythic raiding team by Tomb of Sargeras in 7.2.

We raid two days a week (Saturday & Sunday), from 19:30 until 23:00 (server time). In a typical week* we require 100% attendance.

We are 7/7 HC - 3/3 HC - 4/10HC.

Obviously we realise that people will have to miss raids occassionally due to other commitments, but in a normal week, we expect all of our raiders to be able to attend both raid days.

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles (especially Ranged DPS).

For more information, contact an officer in-game - Xzl#2242
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614961751

Have a look and contact me if you like.
Hello Hikonyan, sounds like we may be just what you're looking for!

About Ante mortem

We are a long running guild, mostly of friends that have been playing together for quite some time. It was established by friends, IRL friends and veteran players alike.

Ante mortem is an english speaking guild, consisting of mostly English and Scandinavian folks. We are a tight knit bunch, spending a lot of time on our guild Teamspeak server having a bit of a laugh with each other and would love you to join in.

Current Progress:

The Nighthold - 10/10 normal and 3/10 Heroic.

Current Recruitment is listed on our website, however we will consider any application, listed or not, that comes our way.

Our Raid Schedule

We raid weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 18:00 - 22:00 CET/Server Time (17:00 - 21:00 GMT) and also have an alt raid on a Friday, at the same time as above.

What will we offer you?

Consistent raids week in, week out. We believe in having a relaxed raiding environment, having fun while playing the game we love not too seriously whilst maintaining progression. Ante mortem is guild full of great people, always up for a Mythic + or two, who also don't mind giving a helping hand! We have a very good core group of players, we are just missing the last few people (plus a few surplus) to progress even further.

Interested?

Please either visit http://www.ante-mortem.enjin.com to apply or add my b-tag kilzTG#2321 and give me a holla! Thanks.
Hello!

We are a semi-casual Horde-side evening and night-time raiding guild located on Argent-Dawn on the EU servers, and we are full of heart and colourful characters. While we started primarily in WoW, we span a number of games online including Overwatch, DotA 2, LoL, Minecraft and a number of other smaller games. We have our own Roll20 campaign with an original story and setting written by our own talented guildies! We stay connected through Discord, our Facebook Page and our guild site, absolution-gaming.com

We're currently 10/10 normal, 2/10 Heroic NH and looking for people who want to raid with like-minded people, no pressure, no drama.

In terms of raiding, we raid three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday 22:00-00:30 server time and Sunday 21:00-01:00 Server time.) Thursday and Sunday are progression raids, Tuesday raids are alt/social runs. For raids, we'd require you to have an iLevel of at least 860+, and while we're all fun and games, we do take our raiding seriously.

If you are any of the above and you feel like you'd fit in with us, have a look at our guild website or alternatively you can contact one of these members through their battletags.

Raggy#2393
Tolinn#2394
Wulfy#2954
Kanny#1514
Valassa#2194
Jesmo#2155
Shak#2739
Rill#2938
Hey there!

Member of the <The Raven Council> reporting. o/

(7/7M, 2/3M, 1/10M)

We're currently looking to recruit for our Mythic raid team.

<The Raven Council> on Defias Brotherhood (EU) is a ridiculously long-standing guild with a lively and welcoming community. We've been on this server since ye olde days of 2005, and we've adapted to all those fancy new expansions and players since then, so this is one guild that definitely won't spontaneously combust any time soon. The guild is big, buzzing and friendly.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week. Invites start at 19:45 server time, and we finish 23:00.

Check out our thread for more info!
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10494840495

Good luck!