864 holy pirest looking for raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Exprienced healer looking for raiding guild.
I played from Vanilla to end of MoP, and had a few years break before Legion,
been in many guilds and mainly played as a healer. Im ready to invest time into a great guild if they let me inside and it fit me.
Im not a bouncer who jump to guild to guild! for me it's the best part to become a member of a raiding team and enjoy playing with them!

4/7 M
3/3 N
4/10 N

Looking for a progress guild.

Im working on my gear, got 23/25 at research.

Abit of myself!
Im 25 years old, are active with gym and sport at my freetime. Lives in Norway. I can mostly play all days!

i hope to get some good feedbacks!

Jacklame on Twisting nether or oxyduck#2451
Heya, if you're up for a server transfer Order of Thrall are really needing a Healer atm.

The essentials
Raid times: Monday and Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 Server time
Our progress so far: 2/7M 3/3HC 8/10N

Other stuff
We're a semi casual raiding guild. So while we raid 2 nights a week we do look to get stuff done! And hoping to have some heroic progress by the end of our next raid!

Out with raids we're a very social bunch there's always people sat on our discord chatting, we run a variety of content together and have a good laugh.

What we're looking for

We want players who are social, non toxic, and going to stick around (as well as understanding their class) and it sounds like you're that kind of person!

Would love it if you got back to me. If you're up for the transfer we'd have you asap :)

Thanks, Twilightsky#2695
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged dps + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 HC ToV and 10/10 Normal NH and 4/10 HC NH. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

The guild was made 4,5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humour :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Hi there!

Abstine is a Hellfire / Arathor guild that began during MoP with a group of friends who wanted to raid with focus while retaining a friendly social atmosphere. Many of our members have been playing WoW since the early days of Vanilla and TBC and have been raiding together for a long time.

Our Raiding Aims:

Abstine is a primarily heroic mode raiding guild. However we will be dipping our toes into Mythic raiding.

Current progress is that we achieved our goal with 7/7HC EN, 2/3HC ToV, 8/10 N 2/10 Hc NH

Our Raiding Timetable is as below:

Monday 20.30 - 23.30
Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30
Thursday 20.30 - 23.30

If you have any questions feel free to whisper myself (Libbi) Pinky#2953 or an Officer (Azuria, silverwillo#2290 or Corinna) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com and have a look.

We can't wait to hear from you!
Hello Jacklame. League of Dusk, Silvermoon is always looking to expand our roster. We're an old, active guild that has existed for almost as long as the game. Our aim is to progress through relevant content at an adequate difficulty level, while also having fun together. With us, you'll feel a strong sense of companionship, with a guild that knows it's members and often bands together to play the game through either doing mythic dungeons, Karazhan runs or off-time raids. We also work to help people get better by teaching them boss tactics and helping them gear up. We're a friendly and social community that will give you a sense of belonging.

Our raiding times are 20.30-23.00 on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday and we're currently raiding in Nighthold Normal/Heroic with 7/7 HC, 2/3 HC and 9/10 Norm. If you are interested, add me on Battletag GrumpyKitten#2735, reply to this post or go to our website www.lod-guild.com to learn more or create an application.
Hello Jacklame, sounds like we may be just what you're looking for!

About Ante mortem

We are a long running guild, mostly of friends that have been playing together for quite some time. It was established by friends, IRL friends and veteran players alike.

Ante mortem is an english speaking guild, consisting of mostly English and Scandinavian folks. We are a tight knit bunch, spending a lot of time on our guild Teamspeak server having a bit of a laugh with each other and would love you to join in.

Current Progress:

The Nighthold - 10/10 normal and 3/10 Heroic.

Current Recruitment is listed on our website, however we will consider any application, listed or not, that comes our way.

Our Raid Schedule

We raid weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 18:00 - 22:00 CET/Server Time (17:00 - 21:00 GMT) and also have an alt raid on a Friday, at the same time as above.

What will we offer you?

Consistent raids week in, week out. We believe in having a relaxed raiding environment, having fun while playing the game we love not too seriously whilst maintaining progression. Ante mortem is guild full of great people, always up for a Mythic + or two, who also don't mind giving a helping hand! We have a very good core group of players, we are just missing the last few people (plus a few surplus) to progress even further.

Interested?

Please either visit http://www.ante-mortem.enjin.com to apply or add my b-tag kilzTG#2321 and give me a holla! Thanks.
Hello!

We are a semi-casual Horde-side evening and night-time raiding guild located on Argent-Dawn on the EU servers, and we are full of heart and colourful characters. While we started primarily in WoW, we span a number of games online including Overwatch, DotA 2, LoL, Minecraft and a number of other smaller games. We have our own Roll20 campaign with an original story and setting written by our own talented guildies! We stay connected through Discord, our Facebook Page and our guild site, absolution-gaming.com

We're currently 10/10 normal, 2/10 Heroic NH and looking for people who want to raid with like-minded people, no pressure, no drama.

In terms of raiding, we raid three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday 22:00-00:30 server time and Sunday 21:00-01:00 Server time.) Thursday and Sunday are progression raids, Tuesday raids are alt/social runs. For raids, we'd require you to have an iLevel of at least 860+, and while we're all fun and games, we do take our raiding seriously.

If you are any of the above and you feel like you'd fit in with us, have a look at our guild website or alternatively you can contact one of these members through their battletags.

Raggy#2393
Tolinn#2394
Wulfy#2954
Kanny#1514
Valassa#2194
Jesmo#2155
Shak#2739
Rill#2938