Balance of Power Alternate Skins

General
Hey Blizzard can we please be allowed to use the skins from the Unleashed Monstrosities/Legion Hero/Mythic+15 achievements without having to grind our way through the Balance of Power questline?

Those of us with the required achievements have earned those skins, yet we are forbidden to use them until we force our way through months of grinding Emerald Nightmare (A raid that's basically obsolete now) and the Nighthold. Which a vast majority of us simply don't have the time for.

Can you please fix this?
You earned recolors, but you still didnt earn weapon model.
This will probably happen near the end of the expansion, since we keep our skins for transmog in next expansion, and I doubt they will make us grind out meaningless content in a years time
i made the same post here

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614932264#post-1 but i still belive you should do the whole questline once but have it open for all chars .You getting the skins without doing the questline would be unfair to us who have worked through it so no .
06/02/2017 11:18Posted by Sylendra
i made the same post here

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614932264#post-1 but i still belive you should do the whole questline once but have it open for all chars .You getting the skins without doing the questline would be unfair to us who have worked through it so no .

Exactly. At least complete Balance of Power on one char so u actually have achiev to unlock all alternate skins on all chars
I guess the OP is goign around downvoteing because he/she doesnt want to do the questline which is fairly easy to open up the skins .

Question why should you get your skin when you havent done anything apart from kill 8 world bosses ? because you have not even done a +10 on your account either .
I guess the OP is goign around downvoteing because he/she doesnt want to do the questline which is fairly easy to open up the skins .

Question why should you get your skin when you havent done anything apart from kill 8 world bosses ? because you have even done a +10 on your account either .

Because the skin only states that I have to kill those eight world bosses. The questline might be easy but it requires months of dedication to a system that is completely RNG.
06/02/2017 15:39Posted by Aeula

Question why should you get your skin when you havent done anything apart from kill 8 world bosses ? because you have even done a +10 on your account either .

Because the skin only states that I have to kill those eight world bosses. The questline might be easy but it requires months of dedication to a system that is completely RNG.

The NH part took 3 weeks that is all .You can downvote me all you like we re after the same thing that alts and chars should be able to use it ONCE you done the quest once on your main .
8 world bosses are nothing .
I would agree if you had done the +15 or dungeon achivements but you havent.
Right so you think you deserve the same as me for just hitting 8 bosses once ? ok fair enough .And i will do the same to u every time you post i shall downvote you because if you are that thick to not understand i want the same thing after you put in the effort once then you sir/lady are dumb.
06/02/2017 15:46Posted by Sylendra
Right so you think you deserve the same as me for just hitting 8 bosses once ? ok fair enough .And i will do the same to u every time you post i shall downvote you because if you are that thick to not understand i want the same thing after you put in the effort once then you sir/lady are dumb.

Wow, you're salty. It's not even me who's downvoting you.
And I wouldn't be getting the exact same thing as you, I'd be getting something in a completely different color. You would be able to tell I got the one with less effort.
06/02/2017 16:15Posted by Aeula
06/02/2017 15:46Posted by Sylendra

And I wouldn't be getting the exact same thing as you, I'd be getting something in a completely different color. You would be able to tell I got the one with less effort.

Kinda strange that the downvotes happen exactly at same time u post and salty ? really its 2017 luv cant you find a new insult/term to use or would that tax your grey matter to much.

What gets me is the quest was started at legion launch and normal EN/NH are so easy to pug why couldnt you have done it ?
Iam one of the worse players in wow yet ive still done it .

NH took 26 boss kills for me thats hardly bad RnG

to the people downvoteing atleast man up and say why you disagree for haveing to work for something just once so the whole account cant benefit from it ? 20 other people agreed with me in my thread yet sunddenly people in this one dont want to earn it :s forum is very strange and fickle.
BabyRage I'm a special snowflake that won't let people have a different colour of a cosmetic than I have BabyRage
-All elitists ever

Get over yourself, it's a cosmetic skin for crying out loud

But yeah, 99% certain this gating will get removed in a years time or so. You can casually get the PvP skins, so why not the PvE skin?
06/02/2017 16:25Posted by Trashbringer
BabyRage I'm a special snowflake that won't let people have a different colour of a cosmetic than I have BabyRage
-All elitists ever

Get over yourself, it's a cosmetic skin for crying out loud

But yeah, 99% certain this gating will get removed in a years time or so.

I excpected more from you ,IAM NOT agasint it but you should EARN the first one which is easy to do what is hard to understand you need to do it for your other artifacts anways.
06/02/2017 16:25Posted by Trashbringer
You can casually get the PvP skins, so why not the PvE skin?

Tell me exactly what is so hard to collect 50 items ? 30 from EN and 20 from NH normal both are pugable and both have decent drop rates .
Prestige rank 1 is actually harder for me to get as i hate pvp but iam slowly working on it via the dailies .

How very sad and childish somebody is now going through another thread and downvoteing the comments there .
I hate this word but this community is getting so toxic and childish and so entitled.

Oh and Trash remember at xmas when i offered to tank mythics for you so you could get your xmas hat ? nice of you to insult me now isnt it .
06/02/2017 16:19Posted by Sylendra
06/02/2017 16:15Posted by Aeula

Kinda strange that the downvotes happen exactly at same time u post and salty ? really its 2017 luv cant you find a new insult/term to use or would that tax your grey matter to much.

What gets me is the quest was started at legion launch and normal EN/NH are so easy to pug why couldnt you have done it ?
Iam one of the worse players in wow yet ive still done it .

NH took 26 boss kills for me thats hardly bad RnG

to the people downvoteing atleast man up and say why you disagree for haveing to work for something just once so the whole account cant benefit from it ? 20 other people agreed with me in my thread yet sunddenly people in this one dont want to earn it :s forum is very strange and fickle.

1. Trashbringer came up with a better word. +1 to him
2. Good for you, we're not all that lucky, nor do we have the time to raid every week for months. Emerald Nightmare has a horrible drop chance. I cleared it the day it launched and only got one essence
3. I disagree with you because, by all rights I've earned the 8 world boss skin. Same as those who've done Mythic 15+ and the hero achievement. Yet we're all locked behind Normal raids.
4. Have you seen the way you're acting? There's a reason you're constantly getting downvoted.
It wouldn't be that bad if they were still obtainable for transmog after Legion.
06/02/2017 16:36Posted by Poly
It wouldn't be that bad if they were still obtainable for transmog after Legion.

Its 5 months into legion atleast another 17 months to go everyone has had plenty of time to earn the first and still has plenty of time to get the first one done .
I've done the +15, but I can't use the skin because I haven't done Nighthold yet.
It's a bit silly that all are locked behind 1, no matter how you twist and turn it...
You put effort into getting ALL the different skins, different type of efforts - different skins.
So why lock ALL behind ONE typ of effort?
06/02/2017 16:39Posted by Náia
I've done the +15, but I can't use the skin because I haven't done Nighthold yet.
It's a bit silly that all are locked behind 1, no matter how you twist and turn it...
You put effort into getting ALL the different skins, different type of efforts - different skins.
So why lock ALL behind ONE typ of effort?

This is what I'm getting at. It's not fair to lock them behind the Balance of Power questline. If they won't make the questline doable in LFR they should at least allow the other three skins to be transmogged without doing this horrible questline first.
06/02/2017 16:38Posted by Sylendra
06/02/2017 16:36Posted by Poly

Its 5 months into legion atleast another 17 months to go everyone has had plenty of time to earn the first and still has plenty of time to get the first one done .

Perhaps.
Still would be better if it could be done after Legion.
And there's no real reason to lock the other variants behind the Balance of Power one. They should be unlockable separate from each other since there is no sense of progression behind them like with the PvP ones.