Balance of Power Alternate Skins

General
Thank you for creating this topic, Aeula. Legion is already grindy enough!
07/02/2017 07:41Posted by Ignasius
This character dinged 110 in mid December and I have the skin by end of January so what your saying is nonsense. Get raiding or no skin for you unlike us "special little snowflakes" or people who actually play the game as I like to call us.

Good for you, you got lucky. I know people who have been raiding every week since day one and are still on the emerald Nightmare part of the chain.
Again repeating:

Completing a +15 keystone, still not deserved of skin apparently: "Git gud scrub lol" - This is peoples idiotic answer.

There's nothing skillfull in doing Nighthold Normal for X amount of time, sorry.
And we want the !@#$ we put effort, dedication and skill into completing - not having to do a mundane braindead task beyond that.
I think that a requirement of completing it on 2-3 characters would be enough to unlock it account wide. Its not hard to grind, but trying to keep it up on 11+ chars would be impossible but two or 3 is fine since most people have at least one or two alts.
07/02/2017 15:17Posted by Náia
Again repeating:

Completing a +15 keystone, still not deserved of skin apparently: "Git gud scrub lol" - This is peoples idiotic answer.

There's nothing skillfull in doing Nighthold Normal for X amount of time, sorry.
And we want the !@#$ we put effort, dedication and skill into completing - not having to do a mundane braindead task beyond that.

Exactly.
07/02/2017 15:31Posted by Azrajin
I think that a requirement of completing it on 2-3 characters would be enough to unlock it account wide. Its not hard to grind, but trying to keep it up on 11+ chars would be impossible but two or 3 is fine since most people have at least one or two alts.

2-3 is way too much. The questline appearance should be account wide the first time and the other colors shouldn't require the questline to unlock.