1 2 3 19 Next
Yesterday wow token price=111k
today wow token price=164k

what's happened? This increase is too much.please fix it or explain
07/02/2017 08:44Posted by Monktysôn

http://www.wowhead.com/news=259982/wow-token-to-battle-net-balance-now-live-on-us-realms

Here, look it up

A service to exchange them for B-net balance was launched in the NA and people freaked out and spent all their gold without realizing they can't use that service in the EU.
Also, Blizzard does not control the token market and price-range, it's controlled by the people who buy tokens and sell them on the AH (Supply and Demand explained here: http://www.investopedia.com/university/economics/economics3.asp )
07/02/2017 08:47Posted by Linasu

http://www.wowhead.com/news=259982/wow-token-to-battle-net-balance-now-live-on-us-realms

Here, look it up

thanks for share but i hope gold will be cheap :(
Gold is cheap now....20 euro for 160K
I think the skyrocket won't stop for a while. Especially when the feature really comes to EU.

It will go probably for more than 200k.
07/02/2017 09:33Posted by Thunrahion
I think the skyrocket won't stop for a while. Especially when the feature really comes to EU.

It will go probably for more than 200k.

It will stabilize, basics of economy, price will skyrocket and reach the limit once players gold stashes dry out, then price will start droping and it will reach its middle ground.

Educate yourself boys!

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-954X.1912.tb02297.x/abstract
07/02/2017 09:36Posted by Popmilo

It will stabilize, basics of economy, price will skyrocket and reach the limit once players gold stashes dry out, then price will start droping and it will reach its middle ground.

Educate yourself boys!

I feel like it's not worth a bother anymore. Since the token was announced as a thing people have struggled to understand how it works.
07/02/2017 09:40Posted by Rubsmash
07/02/2017 09:36Posted by Popmilo

Educate yourself boys!

I feel like it's not worth a bother anymore. Since the token was announced as a thing people have struggled to understand how it works.

Then let them whine, they feel like they are so important and if they quit the game this world will fall apart, i wonder how did they achieved this level of "delusion of grandeur"
there was literally none available to buy last night, and the demand is high, that's why they shot up
07/02/2017 09:43Posted by Popmilo

Then let them whine, they feel like they are so important and if they quit the game this world will fall apart, i wonder how did they achieved this level of "delusion of grandeur"

They stopped actively paying with their own money for their main hobby essentially. (Yes, Blizz is making a net profit off of that.)
They are going to lose a lot of Subs because of this feature.
07/02/2017 10:15Posted by Lunyra
They are going to lose a lot of Subs because of this feature.

Yeah subs who are using mainly gold to play the game, which will normalize token price eventualy, i dont think their profit marging will diminish signficantly and aparetnly neither their economic advisers, otherwise they wouldnt implemented this in game, do you think you have more economic education than me or even their experts?
Yes, they will lose a lot of subs , i have 2more months game time, and if price dont drop, i am gona stop playing , and a lot of ppl gona do that , so Blizzard put some limit to token price !!!
07/02/2017 10:25Posted by Popsson
Yes, they will lose a lot of subs , i have 2more months game time, and if price dont drop, i am gona stop playing , and a lot of ppl gona do that , so Blizzard put some limit to token price !!!

They wont lose any money tho. So its fine for blizz.
In real word you don't have infinite amount of cash/gold.
WoW Token price in gold should be specific for different regions just like the price in Real Money is specific ,so basically what is happening now I haveto spend 20 days of my game time which I purchased for 200k or w/e to Farm Gold instead of Playing the game and Having Fun ? Nah I dont think that u are right Popmilo they WILL loose a lot of subscribers in Draenor wow's population was so low ,in Legion they introduced a lot of new stuff and I haveto hand it to them it is a really nice expansion but I want to enjoy that expansion not farm gold hm ? and now someone will say "buy it with real money" well I cant Im a student from Bulgaria (if u have ever heard this country u will know what I mean)I barely saved enough money to buy legion because I heard so many good stuff about it but with this WoW token ripoff Im not sure I will continue to play , I want to play the GAME not FARM like some retarded Chinnese gold farmer or is that so wrong ? What is the problem to fixate gold price in EU for 150k or w/e and not let it go up or low ? or maybe even better make this game a buy it once and free 2 play afterwards and let people that want to buy other games from blizzard farm gold and buy them with tokens ?
Well.. that's cheap shot, I was going to buy token today since I have ~50h of game time left.. but now? Looks like I'm forced to take break from WoW. Thank you blizzard!
07/02/2017 10:33Posted by Kyoichi
Well.. that's cheap shot, I was going to buy token today since I have ~50h of game time left.. but now? Looks like I'm forced to take break from WoW. Thank you blizzard!

Nah "its not their fault" :)
07/02/2017 10:34Posted by Sóbek
07/02/2017 10:33Posted by Kyoichi

Nah "its not their fault" :)

No its yours cause you dont want to pay with curency yet you dont want to farm gold either, so guess they should pay you to play the game because you are ireplacable stalwart of this community or something?

Dont worry this game will exist without you, we will keep Azeroth safe from legion until you earn "imossible sum of money" of 12.99 euros and join us back in the offensive!