What's happened wow token price ?

General
Prev 1 2 3 20 Next
Drastically increasing the WoW token price shortly after most people have seen all of the new content and start to get bored again? Brilliant! This couldn't possibly backfire massively.
07/02/2017 10:41Posted by Popmilo
07/02/2017 10:34Posted by Sóbek
Nah "its not their fault" :)

No its yours cause you dont want to pay with curency yet you dont want to farm gold either, so guess they should pay you to play the game because you are ireplacable stalwart of this community or something?

Dont worry this game will exist without you, we will keep Azeroth safe from legion until you earn "imossible sum of money" of 12.99 euros and join us back in the offensive!

Sorry that my mom and daddy dont give me all the money I want and buy me everything I want hahahah,you will learn dont worry

No its yours cause you dont want to pay with curency yet you dont want to farm gold either, so guess they should pay you to play the game because you are ireplacable stalwart of this community or something?

Dont worry this game will exist without you, we will keep Azeroth safe from legion until you earn "imossible sum of money" of 12.99 euros and join us back in the offensive!

Preach it!

I wonder how we used to survive back in the dark ages...
All the way back in 2015 -_-
07/02/2017 10:44Posted by Sóbek

Sorry that my mom and daddy dont give me all the money I want and buy me everything I want hahahah,you will learn dont worry

i'm sorry, but if you can't afford that a month, you need to set your prioritys straight first..
07/02/2017 10:43Posted by Keilen
Drastically increasing the WoW token price shortly after most people have seen all of the new content and start to get bored again? Brilliant! This couldn't possibly backfire massively.

"Hey! I have no grasp of basic economics. Check out my educated opinion:"

It's soon to be two years with the token. When are people going to understand supply and demand?
Blizzard are not selling the tokens for gold, other players are.
07/02/2017 10:48Posted by Nope
07/02/2017 10:44Posted by Sóbek

i'm sorry, but if you can't afford that a month, you need to set your prioritys straight first..

My priority afford a month should be paying 13euro for a video game ? damn that logic u guys are breaking me :D
07/02/2017 10:31Posted by Sóbek
WoW Token price in gold should be specific for different regions just like the price in Real Money is specific ,so basically what is happening now I haveto spend 20 days of my game time which I purchased for 200k or w/e to Farm Gold instead of Playing the game and Having Fun ? Nah I dont think that u are right Popmilo they WILL loose a lot of subscribers in Draenor wow's population was so low ,in Legion they introduced a lot of new stuff and I haveto hand it to them it is a really nice expansion but I want to enjoy that expansion not farm gold hm ? and now someone will say "buy it with real money" well I cant Im a student from Bulgaria (if u have ever heard this country u will know what I mean)I barely saved enough money to buy legion because I heard so many good stuff about it but with this WoW token ripoff Im not sure I will continue to play , I want to play the GAME not FARM like some retarded Chinnese gold farmer or is that so wrong ? What is the problem to fixate gold price in EU for 150k or w/e and not let it go up or low ? or maybe even better make this game a buy it once and free 2 play afterwards and let people that want to buy other games from blizzard farm gold and buy them with tokens ?

My friend! I am from poor Poland :D So prepaid are expensive in my country too.
07/02/2017 10:50Posted by Sóbek

My priority afford a month should be paying 13euro for a video game ? damn that logic u guys are breaking me :D

And yet here you are whining like a petulant child because you can't play for free.

They just dont understand that here in Balkan that 13euro is a lot of money , when you have 200euro salary/month ...
07/02/2017 10:52Posted by Rubsmash
<span class="truncated">...</span>

And yet here you are whining like a petulant child because you can't play for free.

Whining ? u obviously need to learn to read bro I wrote exactly everything on my post on 1st page ,yes I want free 2 play but obviously blizzard are greddy as !@#$ and will never do that so like I said 1 page ago I should farm gold for 20 days so I can buy a WoW Token and ACTUALLY play the game 10 days ? yeah right thats sounds so cool even blizzard want to make u slaves but ur pathetic minds cant understand that :)
07/02/2017 10:53Posted by Popsson

They just dont understand that here in Balkan that 13euro is a lot of money , when you have 200euro salary/month ...

Well thats not my fault bro then make the prices for balkans lower lol ,what if I have a wife and 2 kids ? so I should save 13 euro so I can play some MMORPG and let my kids/wife run around naked and hugnry ??
07/02/2017 09:36Posted by Popmilo
07/02/2017 09:33Posted by Thunrahion
I think the skyrocket won't stop for a while. Especially when the feature really comes to EU.

It will go probably for more than 200k.

It will stabilize, basics of economy, price will skyrocket and reach the limit once players gold stashes dry out, then price will start droping and it will reach its middle ground.

Educate yourself boys!

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-954X.1912.tb02297.x/abstract

you forgot one thing - botters.

Sure Blizz will ban them after a few days/weeks/months but now they can safely store the gold as battlenet balance and just buy another license and add it to Battlenet account and start anew~

What this achieved was give botters unlimeted battlenet money for new wow licenses for gold.
Also yeah a lot of people who just stayed because of tokens wont do so anymore, overall less people wont hurt blizz cause they sell the same amount via the shop, but it will hurt other players when less and less people play, boosts/mat prices/ crafted-dropped gear and mount prices go up too exponentially - buy gold or leave seems not so far away.

Whining ? u obviously need to learn to read bro I read exactly everything on my post on 1st page ,yes I want free 2 play but obviously blizzard are greddy as !@#$ and will never do that so like I said 1 page ago I should farm gold for 20 days so I can buy a WoW Token and ACTUALLY play the game 10 days ? yeah right thats sounds so cool even blizzard want to make u slaves but ur pathetic minds cant understand that :)

It really does read like whining mate.
Want free-to-play? Then play a game that is, WoW never was.
It was still someone else paying for that token.
07/02/2017 11:00Posted by Rubsmash

Whining ? u obviously need to learn to read bro I read exactly everything on my post on 1st page ,yes I want free 2 play but obviously blizzard are greddy as !@#$ and will never do that so like I said 1 page ago I should farm gold for 20 days so I can buy a WoW Token and ACTUALLY play the game 10 days ? yeah right thats sounds so cool even blizzard want to make u slaves but ur pathetic minds cant understand that :)

It really does read like whining mate.
Want free-to-play? Then play a game that is, WoW never was.
It was still someone else paying for that token.

Do you have some kind of proof for that ? Or just because Blizzard said it ,it means its like that ? hahahaha

So much arrogance. You live in a rich country and 12 euros are nothing for you, but is it so difficult to understand that eastern Europe countries are poor and 12 euros is actually a lot there? Wow token was a godsend for them, but no, poor people should not be allowed to play and have fun, right?
If they just put a cap on tokens you could buy per month like 2 or 3, this wouldn't have happened. But it's blizzard, I lost faith in them long ago.
Also no, I'm not whining because I want to play for free. I can afford 12 euros per month but I have a couple of friends from eastern Europe who will have to quit the game and yes I am sad because of that.
07/02/2017 11:00Posted by Kuroro

you forgot one thing - botters.

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that has been accounted for already. Abnormal b-net traffic will be easy for Blizz to catch, much easier than monitoring botting in-game.
Abnormal traffic -> suspended account -> manual investigation -> results (IE. rollback and shut down of account or reinstation.)
07/02/2017 11:06Posted by Rohàn

So much arrogance. You live in a rich country and 12 euros are nothing for you, but is it so difficult to understand that eastern Europe countries are poor and 12 euros is actually a lot there? Wow token was a godsend for them, but no, poor people should not be allowed to play and have fun, right?
If they just put a cap on tokens you could buy per month like 2 or 3, this wouldn't have happened. But it's blizzard, I lost faith in them long ago.
Also no, I'm not whining because I want to play for free. I can afford 12 euros per month but I have a couple of friends from eastern Europe who will have to quit the game and yes I am sad because of that.

Finally a person that actually understands :O fate in humanity restored lol
07/02/2017 10:49Posted by Rubsmash
"Hey! I have no grasp of basic economics. Check out my educated opinion:"

It's soon to be two years with the token. When are people going to understand supply and demand?
Blizzard are not selling the tokens for gold, other players are.

Yeah, Blizzard is in no way responsible for the gold price increase. You know this because this system is totally transparent, which allows you to make your completely correct "educated" claims.

Idiot.