What's happened wow token price ?

General
Prev 1 2 3 4 20 Next
07/02/2017 11:00Posted by Sóbek
07/02/2017 10:58Posted by Popmilo

If you cant make 13 euros per month unless you are in elementary school you should sit down and think about life, beggars on the street earn this sum on daily basis, yet they are on the bottom of society, and acording to you, you are bellow them yet somehow you have roof over your head and PC with internet conection.

If this is true you are an social paradox my friend

nah like I said u are just some stupid kids that was born with a golden spoon in his throat dont worry mate some day when u haveto choose between ur food and ur wow monthly fee we will speak again ^^

And you expect to play this game for free, but you cant ao you whine here and expect sime miracle? I cant afford a brand new BMW should i go infront of car saloon and yell at them that 60k euros is too much and i cant afford it? This is your logic!
At the end of the day the game is part of a business, and they want to make a profit.

If very few people want to pay real cash for the tokens (and it appears not enough people do right now) then the prices have to rise until people spend real money.

If tokens were artificially kept at a low price then less people would buy tokens OR pay a sub and there would be little revenue aside from box sales. A situation where everyone pays for game time with gold is not economically viable for blizzard. Someone has to pay at some point
07/02/2017 11:13Posted by Popmilo
nah like I said u are just some stupid kids that was born with a golden spoon in his throat dont worry mate some day when u haveto choose between ur food and ur wow monthly fee we will speak again ^^

And you expect to play this game for free, but you cant ao you whine here and expect sime miracle? I cant afford a brand new BMW should i go infront of car saloon and yell at them that 60k euros is too much and i cant afford it? This is your logic!

Nah my logic is I dont want to pay 13 euro because I dont have them ur logic is u dont want to pay 60k euros but u have them :)
07/02/2017 10:58Posted by Popmilo

If you cant make 13 euros per month unless you are in elementary school you should sit down and think about life, beggars on the street earn this sum on daily basis, yet they are on the bottom of society, and acording to you, you are bellow them yet somehow you have roof over your head and PC with internet conection.

If this is true you are an social paradox my friend

Then i wont play wow until i can afford it! What the hell is wrong with you dude, Blizzard is a gaming company not a charity organisation are you insane?
07/02/2017 11:21Posted by Popmilo
Then i wont play wow until i can afford it! What the hell is wrong with you dude, Blizzard is a gaming company not a charity organisation are you insane?

If you don't see the massive problems with World of Warcraft subscription prices in certain regions, or if you think that Blizzard's hands are tied in this matter, then you are an imbecile.
07/02/2017 11:26Posted by Keilen
07/02/2017 11:21Posted by Popmilo

If you don't see the massive problems with World of Warcraft subscription prices in certain regions, or if you think that Blizzard's hands are tied in this matter, then you are an imbecile.

And you are entitled brat who wants that whole multimillionaire gaming corporation adjust to his wishes, sure bud just call their customer support and speak with their CEO.

If its in their financial interests they will do it, if its not they wont. Thats how business works, they dont owe you or me or anybody anything!

They offer their product and services on the market, if you want to buy them and you can afford them you will, if you dont or cant afford them you wont buy them, nobody points a gun on your head, you spoiled brat!
07/02/2017 11:26Posted by Keilen

There is some point to what you are saying, a very good point at that.
But Blizzard are not responsible for individual countries inflation-rates. Could they do something about it? Undoubtedly, but they would be making a net loss per account registered in the region.
07/02/2017 11:30Posted by Popmilo
And you are entitled brat who wants that whole multimillionaire gaming corporation adjust to his wishes, sure bud just call their customer support and speak with their CEO.

If its in their financial interests they will do it, if its not they wont. Thats how business works, they dont owe you or me or anybody anything!

They offer their product and services on the market, if you want to buy them and you can afford them you will, if you dont or cant afford them you wont buy them, nobody points a gun on your head, you spoiled brat!

You shrug off the problems that reduce the life quality of other people, because you are not affected by these problems yourself, which makes you an unempathetic douchebag.
07/02/2017 09:36Posted by Popmilo
07/02/2017 09:33Posted by Thunrahion
I think the skyrocket won't stop for a while. Especially when the feature really comes to EU.

It will go probably for more than 200k.

It will stabilize, basics of economy, price will skyrocket and reach the limit once players gold stashes dry out, then price will start droping and it will reach its middle ground.

Educate yourself boys!

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-954X.1912.tb02297.x/abstract

Price of game tokens cannot be compared to price of commodities in world markets.
My wild guess is that price will go further up, althought slower.
So, time to BUY, stop loss +-140k :D
07/02/2017 11:39Posted by Keilen

You shrug off the problems that reduce the life quality of other people, because you are not affected by these problems yourself, which makes you an unempathetic douchebag.

Sorry. But if I can't afford something, then I won't pay for it, priorities and such like.

Is this that argument "how dare you to buy a new phone/car/tv set/house when children in Africa starve?"

You are obviously enlighten empath, you should join doctors without borders or salvation army, dont let your big generous heart rot useless on these gaming forums mate.
No matter what way you look at it, the reason why prices are not adjusted to eastern european prices is because for Blizzard the customers there are not worth the effort. Their target have always been Western markets (who can easily afford the whole other Macrotransactions along with a sub), they could lower the sub prices in these regions to make it more enticing (and simply disallow these prepaid cards to work in UK/Western regions, those who would abuse this no doubt.) while leaving the token/service prices the same, but that is far too much effort after all.

This is not unique to Blizzard, providing an inferior product/service to these markets on West europe prices had been a thing for years.
07/02/2017 11:41Posted by Bradarn
Sorry. But if I can't afford something, then I won't pay for it, priorities and such like.

Well, duh.

07/02/2017 11:45Posted by Popmilo
Is this that argument "how dare you to buy a new phone/car/tv set/house when children in Africa starve?"

No, but it is a convenient strawman argument and I'm sure you will continue to argue against it, which is the equivalent of talking to a wall. You completely missed the point, but I'm certain that you will fail to notice this.
I think this gonna be end of the WoW :D You have to spend more time to literally WORK for token than playing for fun and since a lot, I mean A LOT players got used to playing for semi-free they will definitely quit. I wonder what Blizzard is gonna do about that, sounds like dead end.

Im not even sure why i am on these forums as i dont really play nowadays but this line of thinking confuses the heck out of me.

Yes some countries are poor, with low wages, and that means in some countries the fee is a problem for people.

But it isn't blizzards responsibility to fix that, and if they did lower fees for poorer countries, it would probably result in others paying more.

Also the ability to play WOW isnt a quality of life thing, its an optional game that is nominally not free.
07/02/2017 11:53Posted by Keilen
07/02/2017 11:41Posted by Bradarn

Well, duh.

07/02/2017 11:45Posted by Popmilo

No, but it is a convenient strawman argument and I'm sure you will continue to argue against it, which is the equivalent of talking to a wall. You completely missed the point, but I'm certain that you will fail to notice this.

Wow has been subscription based MMO since 2005 and now you want from them to go into free to play because you cant afford it and i am bad guy here for telling you that capitalism doesnt work like that?

Sure buddy you should apply thia logic with your daily life also, when ever yoi cant aford something just barge into store and demand it for free, i bet yoi would be arrested ans you know it. :)
07/02/2017 11:59Posted by Vafelek
I think this gonna be end of the WoW :D You have to spend more time to literally WORK for token than playing for fun and since a lot, I mean A LOT players got used to playing for semi-free they will definitely quit. I wonder what Blizzard is gonna do about that, sounds like dead end.

Nah, they'll release 7.2 soon. As long as they produce new content at a steady rate it's going to be ok.
07/02/2017 12:03Posted by Popmilo
Wow has been subscription based MMO since 2005 and now you want from them to go into free to play

I stopped reading at that point, because it is just another strawman argument. I never said what you claim I said, which also makes you a liar on top of everything else. You keep arguing against your own strawmen exactly like I predicted. I won't waste my time with you further.
07/02/2017 12:11Posted by Keilen
07/02/2017 12:03Posted by Popmilo
Wow has been subscription based MMO since 2005 and now you want from them to go into free to play

I stopped reading at this point, because it is just another strawman argument. I never said this. You keep arguing against your own strawmen exactly like I predicted. I won't waste my time with you further.

I dont like personal arguments on forums etc so not going to get involved that but i am curious what exactly you want to happen?

Do you want WOW to go F2P? How would you have them generate profit? from overpowered cash only items?

Do you want blizzard to artificially lower token prices in gold terms? what about those actually paying the money? should they get less gold? If tokens were cheap and not affected by supply and demand why would anyone pay real money?

I am genuinely curious what profit making model you want blizzard to adopt?
@ Sóbek, leave them to their ignorance. For them 13 euro is nothing, and they can never understand the point of view of people from poorer countries. Most importantly that those people also want to play their favorite game. But don't have such money.

I would make a suggestion to Blizzard. In another MMO there is a token system too. However, after your token expires, you can still play at max lvl with a lot of restrictions, but you can gather herbs and ore, and craft. You're not allowed to use AH without token. But you can collect mats which equal to the gold for the token, and then ask a friend to lend you a token, then trade him the mats.

What we have in wow is once your token expires, you can only play to 20 lvl and can't do anything. Why not allow players with trial accounts to keep farming to collect the needed gold for token?