What's happened wow token price ?

General
Prev 1 4 5 6 19 Next
13 euros aren't problem here, it's about token feature itself, at current prices that are still skyrocketing there is no point of having it, only hardcore-grinders will make enough gold for it. When it was at ~100k lvl it was worth the effort to farm a bit and exchange it for play time, if this will keep going? Better just buy pre-paid card and forget about token feature for good.

Ofc Blizz can't regulate it's price since it's economic based, but WoW ecnomy is in ruin due to inflation made by Blizzard in WoD. There are ppl in game with milions of gold who are right now buying all the tokens to convert it for b.net balance. This is probably good for Blizzard, but not for majority of playerbase. Yet in the end it may be good thing for WoW economy and lowering inflation, but we will see about that, actually nobody knows how much gold is on the whole market, token price may drop down in few weeks? months?

Right now? If you want to play, just buy game time for real money.
07/02/2017 13:16Posted by Kyoichi
13 euros aren't problem here, it's about token feature itself, at current prices that are still skyrocketing there is no point of having it, only hardcore-grinders will make enough gold for it. When it was at ~100k lvl it was worth the effort to farm a bit and exchange it for play time, if this will keep going? Better just buy pre-paid card and forget about token feature for good.

Ofc Blizz can't regulate it's price since it's economic based, but WoW ecnomy is in ruin due to inflation made by Blizzard in WoD. There are ppl in game with milions of gold who are right now buying all the tokens to convert it for b.net balance. This is probably good for Blizzard, but not for majority of playerbase. Yet in the end it may be good thing for WoW economy and lowering inflation, but we will see about that, actually nobody knows how much gold is on the whole market, token price may drop down in few weeks? months?

Right now? If you want to play, just buy game time for real money.
Simply give it a few months. The market will regulate itself. People will run out of gold eventually and prices start to drop. ALso Soon people will start buying a lot more tokens since you get so much gold for it. Hell, it all startet less than 24h ago. Just give it a chance to balance.
The problems are bots. Every day I am doing walking around farming spots and I see multiboxers or bots who just killing and picking up drops for hours. I report all of them but I don't see any mass bans on EU.

Lots of youtubers show farming spots and there always sits bots.

Oh and remember gold in wow is endless.
07/02/2017 13:22Posted by Rouoka
The problems are bots. Every day I am doing walking around farming spots and I see multiboxers or bots who just killing and picking up drops for hours. I report all of them but I don't see any mass bans on EU.

There was a ban in the EU last week.
07/02/2017 13:25Posted by Leviathon
07/02/2017 13:22Posted by Rouoka

There was a ban in the EU last week.

Yea? Yesterday I meet 6-8 in hour. They shoud be banned every week. not once per year.
this was stupid idea to allow buy Bnet credit for gold.It should have been exclusively for game time tokens.... now price of a token is 200K and still going up, so the original idea to allow buy game time via gold is de-facto completly broken.I am sure, there are many players who used to buy tokens, but for a price they can't afford they will simply stop playing.
07/02/2017 14:00Posted by Kailea
this was stupid idea to allow buy Bnet credit for gold.It should have been exclusively for game time tokens.... now price of a token is 200K and still going up, so the original idea to allow buy game time via gold is de-facto completly broken.I am sure, there are many players who used to buy tokens, but for a price they can't afford they will simply stop playing.

Yes, I Agree !!!
Stop complaining and start paying for an actual subscription if you can't afford the token.

It's morons like those who make this game worse, being that vocal minority that doesn't speak for everyone.
07/02/2017 08:44Posted by Monktysôn
Yesterday wow token price=111k
today wow token price=164k

what's happened? This increase is too much.please fix it or explain

http://lolworthy.com/funny/wheres-your-plane-peasants/

apart from swich plane to wowtoken
If people really wanted to play with real money they would find a way to save money. I was unemployed for a short time and survived on €550 a month and still managed to pay for my subscription. It's just managing your money and stopping smoking.

Personally I don't think the price is going to stop until it hits half a million, I did say about 300k but it's jumping 2k per half hour or so at the moment and is showing no signs of stopping.

Just so you know, the rise per tick is set to a maximum of 2.5% otherwise it would be at 500k now.
07/02/2017 14:13Posted by Dottie
If people really wanted to play with real money they would find a way to save money. I was unemployed for a short time and survived on €550 a month and still managed to pay for my subscription. It's just managing your money and stopping smoking.

Personally I don't think the price is going to stop until it hits half a million, I did say about 300k but it's jumping 2k per half hour or so at the moment and is showing no signs of stopping.

Listen to Dottie he was always to voice of reason on the forums.

But maybe there was a better solution to split them into two,bnet balance token and game time..not sure.Also id argue that the 36 tokens per account per year is over the top,maybe limit it to 12..
so the original idea to allow buy game time via gold is de-facto completly broken

The original idea was to give players with lots of gold the option to buy gametime with it and other players the option to buy gold via legal means.
If you have lots of gold, you can still do that.

I don't think the token was intended for the average player, but for the player that has so much gold they don't know what to do with it.
If you can't afford the token, get a subscription.

Can't afford either? Don't believe you.

If you had the time to make 110k, you have the time to do two hours extra work on minimum wage.
Does anyone know the actual conversion rate for the token to balance ? When i convert 15 us dollars to euro is says 14 but maybe there are other taxes i am not aware of.
07/02/2017 14:18Posted by Poly
so the original idea to allow buy game time via gold is de-facto completly broken

The original idea was to give players with lots of gold the option to buy gametime with it and other players the option to buy gold via legal means.
If you have lots of gold, you can still do that.

I don't think the token was intended for the average player, but for the player that has so much gold they don't know what to do with it.

so you think the whole original idea was to help mostly chinese style farmers to get rid of gold... I get it....
Like I said in another topic, pay the sub.

Tokens were never implemented back in the day and now you have a chance to play for free just by grinding gold and you're still complaining?
Four words.

FILTHY FILTHY FILTHY MOVE!!!

Seriously some people have no idea, that some people can't afford to pay sub every month, just like me. BUT HEY! Blizz don't care.
This is great. I'm going to be rich.,This is great. I'm going to be rich.
07/02/2017 14:25Posted by Kazejin
Does anyone know the actual conversion rate for the token to balance ? When i convert 15 us dollars to euro is says 14 but maybe there are other taxes i am not aware of.

In Europe the rate will be 1 token = €12.99 / £9.99 of Battle.net Balance.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/20542016/trade-a-wow-token-for-battle-net-balance