What's happened wow token price ?

General
Prev 1 8 9 10 20 Next
At this point paying 12 euros is the reasonable sensible choice. 100k was okay and on a side note 200k isn't all that hard to farm but paying 200k(and it's going up) would be feeding a very stupid hungry trend.
I will purchase a token when the price reaches 300k..
07/02/2017 15:35Posted by Rubsmash
07/02/2017 15:29Posted by Náia

Except you're failing to add in the fact that gold worth is being delluded by this too, so a thing worth 1k last week is now 3k.
Farming equalivent will become stupid.

You will eventually HAVE to become an AH-farmer ---or--- spend IRL cash to keep up with the "norm".
This is what has happened to Gaiaonline, a site that has existed since 02.
It is stupid now and shows how horrible Cashgrab-mindset is to a game/community.

And you fail to realize that the price will come down. Flights of fancy dissappear and eventually the market is sated.

Say that to Gaiaonline.
There were the same ignorant posts back in 05-06 when this started to happen in that economy.
It's now way and beyond repair and you can only keep up if you spend IRL cash OR have an amazing talent (Art etc, which is allowed there to be sold for G-Gold)
and hope someone who DID spend IRL cash will buy your stuff.

I'm sorry but I have seen it before.
Same in Runescape, by the way.
There's many examples and everywhere there's these groups of people going "It'll be fine"....
Its reflected outside of the game industry as well, if you've been paying attention to the world currently.
"It'll be fine, that won't happen" --- Words to eat...
This was never introduced to become an alternative subscription method to poor sods. It was introduced to combat the gold selling sites. And with the current changes, it appears to succeed. Token prices skyrocket in gold, which makes people wanting to buy them more likely to get them from Blizzard directly instead of elsewhere.

As for those saying "WoW will die without token subscriptions", all I have to say is that the game survived the majority of the time since it's release without tokens. It will do so again.
Give the !@#$ing Russians their own Region! They are %^-*ing killing the Price!
07/02/2017 15:43Posted by Benjamin

I was gonna wait until 400k.
07/02/2017 14:29Posted by Sapherea
Four words.

FILTHY FILTHY FILTHY MOVE!!!

Seriously some people have no idea, that some people can't afford to pay sub every month, just like me. BUT HEY! Blizz don't care.

Then WoW isn't the game for them, simple. This game has always been monthly pay to play.

If you don't like it, play a free online game.

You've been given the opporunity to play for FREE and you're still moaning!? What planet are you from.
07/02/2017 15:47Posted by Versie
Then WoW isn't the game for them, simple. This game has always been monthly pay to play.

Makes you wonder how they paid before the token doesn't it?
07/02/2017 15:43Posted by Benjamin

07/02/2017 15:46Posted by Dottie
I was gonna wait until 400k.

Someone bids 500k?
Already starting to drop
07/02/2017 15:49Posted by Dottie
07/02/2017 15:47Posted by Versie

Makes you wonder how they paid before the token doesn't it?

Exactly.
if its 500 im buyng 4 and getting 2 000 000 mount instant :D
So you will know that taxes are taken at source and vary from state to state?

Just to make it short.The EU as the US has not an flat/fixed unified tax.Yet people say they didnt point that out in there US post.I beg to differ cause for the apparent reason they should incline to do the same for the EU.

Which i just want to point out they gave a poor conversion rate at the EU again.
20EU = 13 EU balance
20US = 15 US balance

Why does Owerwatch then cost 40$= 40€..people from the EU got shafted.
Starcraft Battle Chest 40$=40€..
I hope it continue's to rise, Gold for me
07/02/2017 15:54Posted by Zzeed
if its 500 im buyng 4 and getting 2 000 000 mount instant :D
sounds like good plan..
07/02/2017 10:15Posted by Lunyra
They are going to lose a lot of Subs because of this feature.

Meanwhile there's a queue on several servers, and Battle.net is so busy they're having to put people in queue for login on that as well.

Hah.
It seems that basic rule of economy (supply-demand) is too hard for people to understand.

To reduce the price, more people have to buy them for RL money and put them on AH.
07/02/2017 15:55Posted by Rehok
I hope it continue's to rise, Gold for me

Don't wait too long. I think the price will stabilize at ~220k for a day or two and then drop, so i'm cashing tonight.
07/02/2017 15:56Posted by Rorcanna
07/02/2017 10:15Posted by Lunyra
They are going to lose a lot of Subs because of this feature.

Meanwhile there's a queue on several servers, and Battle.net is so busy they're having to put people in queue for login on that as well.

Hah.

because of mass dc kek
07/02/2017 14:13Posted by Dottie
If people really wanted to play with real money they would find a way to save money. I was unemployed for a short time and survived on €550 a month and still managed to pay for my subscription. It's just managing your money and stopping smoking.

Personally I don't think the price is going to stop until it hits half a million, I did say about 300k but it's jumping 2k per half hour or so at the moment and is showing no signs of stopping.

Just so you know, the rise per tick is set to a maximum of 2.5% otherwise it would be at 500k now.

Same here, I started playing WoW when I was done with my studies and was looking for a job. It took me some time until I got one, and I had to go by with about 200 euro a month for about a year. I saved on food, I saved on clothing, and I did not had many spendings on entertainment - and WoW is by far one of the cheapest way to get hours of entertainment in a month. If you go to the movies here in Germany, you pay one months worth of subscription for one evening. You pay 1-2 months worth of subscription for a new DVD or Blu ray disc, and 0,5-1 for an outdated movie. You pay 1-3 months for a book. And spending a night at a club can easily cost you more than 100 euros if you don't watch your money.

Of course, Eastern Europe is a different thing. I hear stories from people there which make me question how they can even make a living there. But in such a case, I would probably not playing WoW but try to get me my own garden or anything else to get by.