Where is token exchange system for EU ?

General
Reddit com says everything:
"3 tokens: 39 Euro. Overwatch: 39.99
For !@#$ sake.
"
With the Token everybody wins.
Players buy gold legally and safely and get to avoid questionable 3rd party sites.
Cheap players get their subscription or b.net currency for something they got with little effort in game.
Blizzard gets gold out of the game's economy while keeping a decent amount of money per transaction. Whoever thought of this is brilliant.

Btw, the EU 13, US 15 is so because the US sub is $15. So it's the exact value of the subscription we're getting as battle.net balance. May not be completely equal exchange rate wise but it's as fair as it can be. EU gets more gold for their money too compared to the US.
09/02/2017 19:27Posted by Aylmeric
09/02/2017 19:10Posted by Skinnydude
Well you are being charged more for games in Battle.net store than people in US

By the way, the US have been paying more for WoW than you, yup paying 1 Euro per month more than you for exactly the same thing.

Why don't you complain about that while your moaning about Bnet balance & token cost.

Maybe because I live here in the EU not in the US and this is EU forum? You clearly have no knowledge, we know that already, but you seem to lack simple logic either.

09/02/2017 19:27Posted by Aylmeric
Oh right, doesn't affect you, so it doesn't matter

Why would I complain about something I do not encounter at all and am barely aware of? Sorry but your current point is? Just take it easy, you've proven you are not too bright, don't make it worse for yourself.

09/02/2017 22:06Posted by Rinnil

Btw, the EU 13, US 15 is so because the US sub is $15. So it's the exact value of the subscription we're getting as battle.net balance. May not be completely equal exchange rate wise but it's as fair as it can be. EU gets more gold for their money too compared to the US.

On the simple example of Overwatch I've proven it's not really fair at all. US pays 3 tokens for it when we pay 4 tokens. That's 150-200k gold more... but it's also free 20 € for Blizzard... just because with 3 tokens one will be 0,99€ short to buy the game. And game cost 39,99$ in the US which would be 37,52 €. If that rate was fair and game cost the same money value in the EU as in US AND/OR if we had the same token reimbursement value as the US but in our currency it would be fair. Now it is really not.
10/02/2017 00:02Posted by Skinnydude
On the simple example of Overwatch I've proven it's not really fair at all. US pays 3 tokens for it when we pay 4 tokens. That's 150-200k gold more... but it's also free 20 € for Blizzard... just because with 3 tokens one will be 0,99€ short to buy the game. And game cost 39,99$ in the US which would be 37,52 €. If that rate was fair and game cost the same money value in the EU as in US AND/OR if we had the same token reimbursement value as the US but in our currency it would be fair. Now it is really not.

It's not about "fairness" or currency exchange. It's about subscription value.
US pay $15 per month, thus the token is worth $15 battle.net balance.
EU pay €12,99 and thus we get €13 in battle.net currency.

It's that simple.

And it's still real money value for in-game gold, don't look a gift horse in the teeth. As I previously explained it's pretty much a three-way win.
Overwatch might cost 4 tokens in EU, but you won't spend all of that 4th token, just the €0,99.
The other €12,01 will still remain on your balance and can be used for a different purchase.
You can basically get Overwatch or anything else that requires Battle.net balance for free by playing WoW. That's a great deal.
10/02/2017 00:40Posted by Rinnil
It's not about "fairness" or currency exchange. It's about subscription value.
US pay $15 per month, thus the token is worth $15 battle.net balance.
EU pay €12,99 and thus we get €13 in battle.net currency.

It's that simple.

Don't use numbers it confuses people
09/02/2017 15:45Posted by Outploy
It's official, 13e rip off is live, enjoy guys.

Isnt the token 20euro to buy? So they make 7 euro for each token sold on AH. Thats great business for them haha an extra sub fee for every 2 ppl who buy a token.

But kind of feels unfair due to our high gold prices. Doesnt face me though since I dont buy or use tokens just wanted to chip in hehe
09/02/2017 22:06Posted by Rinnil
With the Token everybody wins.
Players buy gold legally and safely and get to avoid questionable 3rd party sites.
Cheap players get their subscription or b.net currency for something they got with little effort in game.
Blizzard gets gold out of the game's economy while keeping a decent amount of money per transaction. Whoever thought of this is brilliant.

Lol... the gold goes to the other players? So how on earth does it get gold out of the economy.
10/02/2017 02:56Posted by Tahamine
Lol... the gold goes to the other players? So how on earth does it get gold out of the economy.

Cuz real money token buyers dont get the exact actual gold price?
They get the guaranted value, rest is idk tax probably? Like the actual ingame ah takes 5% of gold from every succesfull auction.

anways
20$ real = 15$ balance
20€ real = 13€ balance
as a Balance druid i can tell you something went wrong with this.
10/02/2017 03:22Posted by Wwin
10/02/2017 02:56Posted by Tahamine

Cuz real money token buyers dont get the exact actual gold price?
They get the guaranted value, rest is idk tax probably? Like the actual ingame ah takes 5% of gold from every succesfull auction.

anways
20$ real = 15$ balance
20€ real = 13€ balance
as a Balance druid i can tell you something went wrong with this.
I don't recall paying more than what I can sell for...
Maybe because I live here in the EU not in the US and this is EU forum?

And yet you want what the US has got.

Why would I complain about something I do not encounter at all and am barely aware of? Sorry but your current point is? Just take it easy, you've proven you are not too bright, don't make it worse for yourself.

All of your statements want what the US has got, & yet you state

Maybe because I live here in the EU not in the US

Who's the stupid one now?

10/02/2017 00:02Posted by Skinnydude
On the simple example of Overwatch I've proven it's not really fair at all. US pays 3 tokens for it when we pay 4 tokens

But

Do you see a pattern emerging?

You only care about what goes on in the US when it has an impact on you
10/02/2017 06:23Posted by Aylmeric

You mean fair price since the currency difference between € and $, well ofc I do.

All of your statements want what the US has got, & yet you state

Who's the stupid one now?

Still you :) But I understand that you may never get it. Don't worry, we need people to clean our tables and pump our gas every single day.

Do you see a pattern emerging?

You only care about what goes on in the US when it has an impact on you

Why would I care about something that has no impact on me? You're serious? I really hope this is trolling mate.
09/02/2017 21:57Posted by Wwin
For !@#$ sake.
"

Well, you can always deposit money in Blizzard account. 0.99 euros isn't that big deal for buying Overwatch if you want it?
10/02/2017 07:59Posted by Lanabee
Well, you can always deposit money in Blizzard account. 0.99 euros isn't that big deal for buying Overwatch if you want it?

Not really, Minimum is 10 euros to add into your account.
I have the same problem want use 2 services which cost 40euros after 3 wow balance got 39 and now i have to add 10euro, Cant add just 1 - thanks bli$$ard
Minimum add to Blizzard account is 10 euro play too much to buy token :) .
You all seem to forget VAT.

Which isn't included in the US price listing because not every US-State uses VAT also it isn't mandatory for the seller like in the EU.

The token price without 20% VAT is around 16,66 €

You mean fair price since the currency difference between € and $, well ofc I do.

Did you include the absurd VAT the EU has compared to the US? Now, subtract that amount and see what you get.
For !@#$ sake.
"

Put 0.99 euros in your Battle.bet balance. Am I missing something?
10/02/2017 15:34Posted by Subtleknife
For !@#$ sake.
"

Put 0.99 euros in your Battle.bet balance. Am I missing something?

Yes you are, you need to put minimum 10EU :)
Pls just stick to gaming, nerds. Clearly most of you have no idea how the world outside of Azeroth works. We have insane taxes in Europe, which is why EVERYTHING is MUCH more expensive. You gpu costs over 200 dollar MORE here in Europe than in America.

Also you don't have to buy wow tokens, you can just pay the HUGE amount of 12.99/m or leave.