5th bad legendary

General
You wanna tell me about it? I play MW on both EU and US and this is my legendary haul for this week.

http://imgur.com/a/Dz37N
13/02/2017 21:52Posted by Tiranox
Soo I just got another legendary, the fifth on my Death Knight. And it was another not very good legendary - Kiljaedens Trinket.

I have Prydaz, Acherus' Cloak, Draugr's girdle, the shoulders for unholy and now the trinket..

None of them are even close to being at the top of the legendary food chain. Everytime I have gotten a legendary, I have had a very big "meeh"-feeling. Not the "Omg yes I got legendary"-feeling, that Blizzard was advocating at Legions launch.

I raid 2 days a week, almost done in heroic NH now, and moving into mythic soon. It sucks that I am limited in my damage because of terrible rng.

Fix this stupid issue Blizzard! It is completely retarded that legendaries such as the Unholy Bracers and now the Helm for Frost DK's are so big dps upgrades, when you have others that are completely useless compared to them.

It is not fun, it is terrible
7 insane titanforged items, one of the best trinkets in the game, arcanocrystal and prydaz which is really good right now. What an unlucky guy you are
just received 6th leg, took 2 months for 1 to drop and it's a moron utility wrist.
blessing of freedom 30% increased duration, yes like it has any real use.
blessing of protection i never use, i just let everyone get nuked down hahaha.
*shames* i still should look what hotkey i used for it, not that a 3 second extended duration is a reason to even consider equiping it.
Now i'm raped for another 2 months and still need 2 to "progress" or well 1 to be accepted more dps wise and the other(prot head) is the only good reason equiping 4 piece set.

it was in lfr, so the gratz from a stranger was funny.
they see leg and think it's good.
after playing so much this are not exciting things,<- trying to say it nicely.
it's the first legendary i just like to disenchant :D
14/02/2017 17:39Posted by Feljab
13/02/2017 21:52Posted by Tiranox
Soo I just got another legendary, the fifth on my Death Knight. And it was another not very good legendary - Kiljaedens Trinket.

I have Prydaz, Acherus' Cloak, Draugr's girdle, the shoulders for unholy and now the trinket..

None of them are even close to being at the top of the legendary food chain. Everytime I have gotten a legendary, I have had a very big "meeh"-feeling. Not the "Omg yes I got legendary"-feeling, that Blizzard was advocating at Legions launch.

I raid 2 days a week, almost done in heroic NH now, and moving into mythic soon. It sucks that I am limited in my damage because of terrible rng.

Fix this stupid issue Blizzard! It is completely retarded that legendaries such as the Unholy Bracers and now the Helm for Frost DK's are so big dps upgrades, when you have others that are completely useless compared to them.

It is not fun, it is terrible
7 insane titanforged items, one of the best trinkets in the game, arcanocrystal and prydaz which is really good right now. What an unlucky guy you are

Again, we are talking about the legendary system here.. Not my other gear. It is amazing how hard it is for some of you to keep track of the subject at hand.

And the trinket is the 5th best legendary for Frost. Not 3rd or 2nd, 5th.
It is not "awmagad super terrible", but there are still 4 legendaries that are considerably better.
at the moment i have this mood of not wanting to play anymore and not want to return where performence is based on luck.
Its the only part of the game I don't like, and the only part of the game that frustrates me.

Why didn't they just make legendaries not affect dps, difference between 2 bis and non bis for an Outlaw rogue for example is 100k dps (wrists + shoulders). I really hope people are not getting benched because of Blizzard's unwillingness to listen and act based on feedback.

They ask for meaningful feedback, but they don't care about their players to act on it or they are too stubborn and really think its a good system. (Its not if you care)

I would trade 7 of the available legendaries for 1 of the 3 good ones for my spec (assassination), I really don't care about the others they can go in the bank and never been used again.
Looks at trinks on 110's ....... nh normal/m+ 13 geared main .... trinkets are still wq ones because they don't drop. And you are whining about a naff legendary....
I had 5 legendary drops so far and none of them is concidered "bis" for PvE mythic progression (I am 7/7 3/3 4/10 mythic)

the truth is that those having the bis performance legendaries can do more dps with less effort.

Also if you're chasing top dps rankings it's certain that you have no chance of achieving those without the best legendaries.

I have guildies that have not even cleared heroic nighthold and already got the 2 bis legendaries for their spec.

The problem here is the diminishing chance of getting your next legendary each time one drops.

I have waited 2 months for my 5th to drop. I've been quite unlucky and not as valuable to my raid group in dps check fights.

And now I doubt if they're gonna wait for my 6th to drop ... they'll just replace me. Even though I rank top 10 world dps in many fights when filtering the warcraftlogs results for users of the same legendary combo as me , the difference among 2bis vs 2utility is like 15-20% which is HUGE .

System needs overhauling , blizzard should give players the option to destroy their legendaries and recalculate drop chance based on how many are left.

Those 2 cents from a mythic progression viewpoint..
You have 2 very good legendaries for Unholy. It's not the system's fault you change specs to whatever is FotM every time a new patch comes out.

On top of that, you have more titanforged items than every player on my server combined. I don't see why you're unhappy with your RNG.
Developers , GM's and top guild PvE players have already said that the legendary system needs a major Fix and is very frustrating the way it works.

There are exorsus method and Serenity interviews regarding legendary system.

They all come down to the same conclusion . "Epic failure"
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753149009#post-1

Now it's time to start counting nodes you loot so we all get a picture what exactly is needed, my bet is still on about 400/450 before bad luck protection gets so high it has to drop.
But ok, if you have still 5 unwanted legendaries in your spec list this is no fix.
I've got 4 Legendaries. Forced to used Prydaz and Sephuz for raids because they are the best ones I've got, believe it or not...
I only have one legendary

Spoilt little kids wanting it all again
18/02/2017 12:45Posted by Tanvar

That's as far away from the topic as you can possibly get.
13/02/2017 23:31Posted by Adaranoy
You have the BiS trinket (better than all other trinkets but not legendary items) and claim your first 4 were trash. It's an upgrade in the grand scheme of things. Stop being an idiot.

Pretty much this. The whole "I got trash legendary" is one of the most hyperbolic arguments as to why the legendary system is terrible.

In the end, any legendary you receive IS an upgrade. It may not be as good as another legendary, but an upgrade all the same.
Controversial opinion incoming: if you farm a lot of content and get five legendaries without any one of them being close to BiS, you're allowed to be annoyed.

I think it's time they made it possible to either target which legendary you want or allow you to choose which legendary drop you get once you have more than 3. It seems that some people don't like to hear this, but if you have 3 drops and none of them is especially good, that's unlucky enough to warrant feeling entitled to a better drop for your 4th or 5th.

Just got my fifth today and while, yes, I am damn lucky to have five considering I haven't done anything like the amount of content as the OP, I still don't have any of the top 3 DPS legendaries for my class. Even if you don't raid progressively, when you go - as I have - from November until mid-February without a legendary drop and when you get one it's one you can't even use, I think one is allowed to be a little annoyed.
The reason you're getting so many negative, in your eyes, responses is simply you are complaining about a facet of rng, while another facet of rng has been very generous to you.

Yes I know it's disappointing to not get the one you want, I spent almost all of EN watching the other 2 unholy dks get the bracers very early on, never did get them. Oddly, I got all of mine (got frost helm, unholy ring and prydaz) after !@#$%ing in gchat while opening emissary caches about crappy legendaries/drop rates, apart from prydaz, that was normal EN.

18/02/2017 17:59Posted by Helewyse
I think it's time they made it possible to either target which legendary you want or allow you to choose which legendary drop you get once you have more than 3. It seems that some people don't like to hear this, but if you have 3 drops and none of them is especially good, that's unlucky enough to warrant feeling entitled to a better drop for your 4th or 5th.

Should have been able to target them from the start tbh, or just not put them in at all.
18/02/2017 12:45Posted by Tanvar

ok.. Tanvar 0m + done and 5 times lfr ;p
Those people think they have to say something again without playing almost.

Came to tell the happy news, got my 7th leg. retri head, went straight into bank. have put the previous leg in it too, because they're both crap.
Luckely they removed penalty from receiving legs which made it harder to get the next one.
About 9 legs left that can drop that i don't need.