When token service go live EU?

General
Just wondering because I really want to use this service :)
Start buying them with money then. It's completely balanced; its called supply and demand :)
it will balance out, ppl don't have infinite gold, although with so many gold farmers, I wont hold my breath.
I think I was misunderstood so I changed the title, my bad sorry :)
I wonder the same thing,a side the conversion rate no eta was announced.NA got it before reset day,but on EU seems not to be the same thing.
Leaving this here to see the updates =)
crap, I saw EU flagged announcement about this on a blue tracker and I thought it was up. hurry up already!
Is there any update to this ?
yes i also would like to know as i would like to faction change
i'm wondering the same, no eta on smth this anticipated is just strange, "soon"(tm) won't cut it
Again EU is mistreated, just like every other time! If you are going to launch a feature that a lot of people are hyped about, make sure you launch it everywhere at the same time! Big bump blizz...
add it already ffs blizzard
08/02/2017 07:38Posted by Dotdotcom
add it already ffs blizzard

I think it will live next week AT BEST!
i've spent all my gold on tokens while they were at ~160k yesterday expecting the feature to launch today and token prices to remain around this point or higher. silly me. ty blizz
I was expecting to be added today too.Ofc not.
c'mon blizz, do it :D
Feelsbadman
08/02/2017 07:49Posted by Ivixia
i've spent all my gold on tokens while they were at ~160k yesterday expecting the feature to launch today and token prices to remain around this point or higher. silly me. ty blizz

And today token price dropped below 120k...
So people panicked and hoarded tokens, doubling its price in the process, for no reason again?

Who would have knew.

This is second time in a row, first mass hysteria was when 7.1.5 hited PTR and Bellular released the video about this, then 4 days ago when change hits NA servers and people expected it on EU with the reset, so this was another "dud" ?

Moral of the story; dont jump the gun and just wait and see, leave "herd mentality" in the animal world where it belongs.
08/02/2017 09:12Posted by Popmilo
So people panicked and hoarded tokens, doubling its price in the process, for no reason again?

Who would have knew.

This is second time in a row, first mass hysteria was when 7.1.5 hited PTR and Bellular released the video about this, then 4 days ago when change hits NA servers and people expected it on EU with the reset, so this was another "dud" ?

Moral of the story; dont jump the gun and just wait and see, leave "herd mentality" in the animal world where it belongs.

Is token to balance active on NA? Cause on their forums i read their price is dropping rapidly too.