Is possible have back Channel worlddefense?

General
Any chance to have back "Worlddefense" i love wpvp and without this alert not easy! I not understand why disabled. Before this Expansion Zone are cross realm and worlddefense work, why now there are problem?
Is possible to have back? thx.
I want remember to blizzard we pay, then when there are problem, the solution its no delete a function, but solve, and possible fast, thx.

PS: without this channel is near impossible make some WPvp.
World Defense was disabled due to issues with the way chat channels functioned in conjunction with CRZ, phasing and sharding. Basically what happened is the chat channel would display an alert that say "Aszuna is under attack" but when ran there you might find it to be completely calm. This is because the alert triggered in Aszuna came from a separate phase or shard of that zone.

We're still forwarding on the feedback we're receiving about this matter.
15/02/2017 10:54Posted by Aerythlea
World Defense was disabled due to issues with the way chat channels functioned in conjunction with CRZ, phasing and sharding. Basically what happened is the chat channel would display an alert that say "Aszuna is under attack" but when ran there you might find it to be completely calm. This is because the alert triggered in Aszuna came from a separate phase or shard of that zone.

How about turn realms back to their original glory?

Remove CRZ and phases, merge low pop realms, offer free transfers to balance factions. Create communities and stop butchering peoples experience.

Edit: pass that feedback on.
15/02/2017 10:58Posted by Uníverse

How about turn realms back to their original glory?

Remove CRZ and phases, merge low pop realms, offer free transfers to balance factions. Create communities and stop butchering peoples experience.

Edit: pass that feedback on.

This. Please make individual servers feel like a community again. I remember in Vanilla I used to see the same people and we would recognize each other. It was a great feeling. Now everyone is nameless, just a 'shadow' of someone that I can't even trade with.

Remove sharding and CRZ when its CURRENT content.
Just do /join WorldDefense

Or make your own channel, we've been using /join World for years.
15/02/2017 10:58Posted by Uníverse
How about turn realms back to their original glory?Remove CRZ and phases, merge low pop realms, offer free transfers to balance factions. Create communities and stop butchering peoples experience.Edit: pass that feedback on.

this.... i miss the old servers we had in wrath and cata where ur characters server reputation actually meant something and u couldnt just be a dickhead in every pug u entered and get away with it.. if u had ninja looted nearly every1 on the server knew about it and u would have hard time doing anything legit... and because of stuff like this that they actually got punished when they did bad stuff guess what?? it was some of the best gamin experience i have ever had community wise in this game... every1 was freindly and polite... u wasnt looked down upon or called names if u told ppl u where a noob... they would actually try to help u..