Looking for a friendly Horde guild

Argent Dawn
Hello,

I have been on AD for a while now. I have always played Alliance but have rolled this DH on Horde as I would like to see the story from a different perspective for a change.

However I know nobody who plays horde! And as things are a lot quieter on that side I haven't had a lot of luck even finding one ingame.

Would love to find a friendly guild to play with even if it is just for some decent in game chat - it can be a bit lonely out there on your own!

I have started to try a little RP on Alliance but I don't really know much about Horde lore to be honest so for the time being I am probably only looking for a social experience - tho a guild that also does beginner friendly RP would be good.

If anyone could point me in the direction of a nice group of folks I would very much appreciate it! I know I could just move to a Horde heavy PVE server but I have always liked AD, its generally the most friendly MMO server I have ever played on.
Check out Blood Howl. Great bunch and awesome story-lines. Was very supportive of me when I first started out.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17288711119?page=1
17/02/2017 09:23Posted by Myribelle
Check out Blood Howl. Great bunch and awesome story-lines. Was very supportive of me when I first started out.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17288711119?page=1

Thank you, I will look into this group :)
Hello there Naerdir! You can poke me any time ingame and we can have a chat :)
We're indeed a friendly bunch and accept both new and experienced roleplayers, anyone that's willing to learn are welcome!

Hope to talk to you soon!
Horde doesn't have any rp. I'm sure there are some cesspool guilds to join, though.
17/02/2017 14:34Posted by Aeyvree
Horde doesn't have any rp. I'm sure there are some cesspool guilds to join, though.

charming response.
17/02/2017 14:34Posted by Aeyvree

Its Aeyvree, they have a long standing reputation for being contrary, ill informed and just downright unpleasant for the sake of it, I would give their opinion short shrift if I were you.
17/02/2017 13:38Posted by Exijin
Hello there Naerdir! You can poke me any time ingame and we can have a chat :)
We're indeed a friendly bunch and accept both new and experienced roleplayers, anyone that's willing to learn are welcome!

Hope to talk to you soon!

I will /w you tonight if I see you online