i'm one of the luckiest DH ?

Demon Hunter
Today i got my legendary shoulders i also have AoThg and raddons ( got 6 legendary's total )

But the problem is i feel really bad for the people that have 'bad' legendary's

I wish that all DH could feel my pleassure with those legendary's i remember getting Aothg and it made my DH 100% more fun

What i am trying to say is please blizzard make legendary's not rng make a hard quest line for each legendary you want or let people trade 2 legendary for 1 bis i really feel guilty sometimes for my fellow DH's

Sorry for my english
Cheers.
same thoughts man, same thoughts
Still lacking the One Ring, and only 20% chance next one will be it, so yea. Hope they end up implementing targetting legendaries at some point.
Got my 6th legendary this morning, sadly it wasnt burning wish or the shoulders.

I have so far in order of getting them:
Cinidaria the Symbiote
Sephuz's Secret
Raddons Cascading Eyes
Moarg Bionic Stabilizers
Anger of the Half Giants
Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice.
Im glad to hear someone is lucky. I am one of those that is really unlucky, and its destroying my gaming experience everyday.

In this order, ive got my legendaries:

Prydaz
Sephuz
Mo'arg bracer
Raddons helm ( YAY atleast useful for M+)
achor chest - GG almost deleted game instantly!

Now I have 4/5 bad's, and only have 1 bad left ( boots )

Its indeed killing every unlucky DH's gaming experience so much, so I really hope my next will be AOTHG or shoulders!
In the same time, I am really a competitive person, and I really hate being destroyed on dps by other DH's just to look at their items, and they have AOTHG + belt.
08/02/2017 00:13Posted by Máttdémón
Today i got my legendary shoulders i also have AoThg and raddons ( got 6 legendary's total )

But the problem is i feel really bad for the people that have 'bad' legendary's

I wish that all DH could feel my pleassure with those legendary's i remember getting Aothg and it made my DH 100% more fun

What i am trying to say is please blizzard make legendary's not rng make a hard quest line for each legendary you want or let people trade 2 legendary for 1 bis i really feel guilty sometimes for my fellow DH's

Sorry for my english

Kinda in the same boat, got the ring first, then got the shoulders today in the mythic bounty cache, got lucky on this character with the legendaries, but on the rest of my characters it's exactly the opposite, it's kinda painful to be honest =/
According to Blizzard, revisions to the legendary system is comming in 7.2. I hope it will be substantial.
08/02/2017 11:50Posted by Bloodwrath
According to Blizzard, revisions to the legendary system is comming in 7.2. I hope it will be substantial.

I hope they give us a legendary of our choice for putting up with this for so long.
1-Prydaz
2-Boots
3-Sephuz
4-Achor, the eternal trash
5-Wrists .........
6-Raddons

7- someone shoot me? :)
08/02/2017 15:37Posted by Zarros
1-Prydaz
2-Boots
3-Sephuz
4-Achor, the eternal trash
5-Wrists .........
6-Raddons

7- someone shoot me? :)

100% chance for a good legendary next time lol. I only need boots to be just as unlucky like you
My order was chest, then shoulders during week of 7.1.5 release. 1-2 weeks after I got lucky with AotHG and then Sephuz the very next day.

Never knew how much I needed the ring until I got it. And Sephuz is surprisingly fun in dungeons, always trying to find ways to cc nearby critters/adds during bosses. (intentional whelps in DHT for example)

Best of luck guys, because luck is all we've got
well i am now 6 legendaries in and still no Aothg or Delusions......
this is starting to kill the game for me.... maybe it will be better and we with out the ring wont be the cripples of the DH community. becasue thats what we are with out the ring CRIPPLES!
At least, the next one will be good.
I got 2 legendary... The boots and shoulder =| i want the helmet
Seems like some people have more luck than others. I have 3 so far, but i wouldn't consider them very good.

The Neck that gives some shield, but when running M+, there is little time out of combat for it to be effective.
The ring that gives speed boost upon loss of control, but this only really ties in with my Racial interrupt, doesn't work on regular interrupts and Vengeance has no stun.
The belt seemed ok for some damage increase, but only when the targets are above 80 or 90%, which is generally, not for long.

I'm hoping to get a 4th and somewhat more useful than the current ones.
Have 6 on this toon /35d played.

Have : the one ring, belt, bionic, sephuz, vengenance cloak and trinket.

Would love to get shoulders and head for demonic build and prydaz for vengenance so, Still lot of legendaries to chase.

I feel for you folks who still don't have their desired ones . I got my belt and giant ring within 2days from each other without even trying/expecting -> both from random BG win.
Well i was also lucky
Secret
Shoulders
Aotg
And i must agree my dh got 10x more fun with ring.
I would hope they could remove the ring and just add it as baseline insted of this.
feeling kinda unlucky too..............

got 0!

account wide.......

so stop whining.