Healer looking for guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Ok...i have lots of alts and they all need guild. Looking for nice friendly guild with no pressure if it is possible. Have 887 H Priest,881 H Paladin, 865 guardian druid, 865 havoc dh, 872 resto shaman,872 bm hunter and 865 DK. Priest and paladin are main others are just for fun. I could do any role if needed but healing is main and have lots of exp as tank. If anyone need good healer who is now 10/10 normal NH and 2/10 heroic atm just let me do know. Server is Ragnaros. Tnx.
Good Morning, I am one of the recruitment officers for Twilight Souls, a weekend raiding guild on Ragnaros who are looking for a good Holy Paladin to join our ranks and boost our numbers to start Mythic raiding shortly, currently 5/10 NH Heroic. Further information below…

Website - http://twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment

Wow progress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls

Recruitment Post - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614701531

You seem like exactly what we’re looking for; if you want a chat to discuss anything further just add me – Lupercal#2976
Afternoon bud

We here at casualty are a very relaxed casual guild with regular raids and no required attendance or anything like that. Outside of raids we enjoy mythic+ dungeons and generally just hanging out.

In terms of what you wanted to play, completely up to you!

Il pop a link to our recruitment post below so you can see if its something you fancy, if it looks interesting either apply through our website or add me on battle.net jst2play#2808

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614693964#post-5
30/01/2017 12:50Posted by Hobknobs
Afternoon bud

We here at casualty are a very relaxed casual guild with regular raids and no required attendance or anything like that. Outside of raids we enjoy mythic+ dungeons and generally just hanging out.

In terms of what you wanted to play, completely up to you!

Il pop a link to our recruitment post below so you can see if its something you fancy, if it looks interesting either apply through our website or add me on battle.net jst2play#2808

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614693964#post-5
All i looking for is there but shame that is on wrong server :(
Hey there

Instead of copying and pasting here is a link to our post
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614722613#1

Please take a look at it as we are looking for a healer to fit into our core team
5/10hc with progression to mythic once its cleared!!
Novella Draenor
Weds and Sun 20:00- 22:30
Hey !

<Ira Infernus> is a core of players that formed back in TBC with multiple players raiding since classic. We started this guild in the start of Legion and are already one of the strongest guilds on the server. 7/7M - 3/3 HC - 6/10 HC (Horde - Hellscream).

We raid on the following days:
Wednesday 19:30 – 22:30
Thursday 19:30 - 22:30
Monday 19:30 - 22:30

Feel free to contact me to have a chat! or check out our forum thread for more information:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614722319#post-1

Kind regards,

Lyzeal - Nyxx#2174 // Taique - Quay#1450
Hi!

If you're interested in server transfer to Silvermoon and to play on Alliance, I think we'd be a great fit for your Holy Paladin.

If you'd like to contact me on kelnoctis#21930 that would be great!
Hello!

We are a semi-casual Horde-side evening and night-time raiding guild located on Argent-Dawn on the EU servers, and we are full of heart and colourful characters. While we started primarily in WoW, we span a number of games online including Overwatch, DotA 2, LoL, Minecraft and a number of other smaller games. We have our own Roll20 campaign with an original story and setting written by our own talented guildies! We stay connected through Discord, our Facebook Page and our guild site, absolution-gaming.com

We're currently 10/10 normal, 2/10 Heroic NH and looking for people who want to raid with like-minded people, no pressure, no drama.

In terms of raiding, we raid three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday 22:00-00:30 server time and Sunday 21:00-01:00 Server time.) Thursday and Sunday are progression raids, Tuesday raids are alt/social runs. For raids, we'd require you to have an iLevel of at least 860+, and while we're all fun and games, we do take our raiding seriously.

If you are any of the above and you feel like you'd fit in with us, have a look at our guild website or alternatively you can contact one of these members through their battletags.

Raggy#2393
Jooba#2874
Wulfy#2954
Kanny#1514
Valassa#2194
Jesmo#2155
Shak#2739
Rill#2938
Tolinn#2394
[/quote]All i looking for is there but shame that is on wrong server :([/quote]

No probs mate, best of luck finding a place to call home.

If you change your mind and decide on a server change, just let me know :)
Hi
We are currently very intrested in receuting a core healer which could fill our restro shaman healing spot.

We exspect all our healers to have very high attendence.

We raid:

Mondays 20:30 -23:00 server time
Wednesday same time
Monday same time

Would love to have a chat in game to into more detail if this sounds like something you might be intrested in.

Crisis#2645 or Gunny#21230
Hi Aragonix,

<Casual Company> 7/7 HC 3/3 HC 10/10 NM is a social raiding guild looking for friendly and dedicated members to add to our raid teams.
We seek progress but have patience to help people learn and gear up. On non-raiding days, we tend to do lots of m+ content while aiming for high keystones, along with lower level keystone runs, helping people gear up along the way.

Raid days are Wed/Sun/Tues from 20:00 - 23:00

Currently looking for DPS(preferably ranged) and resto druid/shammy

Voice: Discord

Add me on bnet for a chat! Cybershade#2707
Hellooooo Aragonix, greetings from EU Draenor! :)

Voljins Avengers is looking for a Holy Paladin, preferably with a competent DPS offspec for those odd times when its required. (we have 5 healers already, however two are part time including myself due to work commitments *sad face*)

Our current progression stands at:
Nighthold
3/10 HC, 10/10 N
Emerald Nightmare/ToV
3/7 Mythic, 3/3 HC
(3 seems like a magic number here haha)

We currently do have enough raiders for all difficulties, however as mentioned above we have a couple of part time players. We would ideally like to have a team of full time raiders who will be dedicated and be there consistently for steady progression.

VA raids Mondays & Thursdays 8.15pm - 11.30pm ST and we expect all our players to be able to at least listen in on discord and is also preferable to be able to speak with the team.

We generally value the community over progression as we believe that being first and foremost friends helps ease the pain of long nights and wipes. This doesn't mean we mess around - oh no! We ask for a complete focus from our raiders, and expect them to pull their own weight for the benefit of the team.

We are primarily a UK guild with friendly english speaking comrades from other countries. If you are interested then please do find me in game on Draenor on Lushie, or add my battletag Vylendis#2403. Alternatively add Fro (GM) at Fromage#2746
Hey!

<Panopticon> could be really good place for you I feel.

We're a bunch of ex-Vanilla and hardcore raiders that have resubscribed for Legion mainly for relaxed progression and enjoyment.

Our experienced community is now growing and we've really made it a welcoming environment. We have a really active discord channel, and more than just guildies we've made some really good friends through building this.

We raid Weds/Sunday 21:00 -23:30.

Outside of raiding we are really encouraging KZ runs, Keystones and previous raid content to help our raiders get the AP and extra gear they may need.

We're recruiting for all roles and I truly believe this could be the place for you :)

If your interested, message myself or any of the officers for an invite.

Our recruitment thread is here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614703888#1
Heya Aragonix

We are looking for a healer and should you consider realm and faction change please contact me via btag: fuge#2659
for a chat.

Wall of text can be found here :D
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614802399
Worlds Colliding

Worlds Colliding we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, a lot of our players have been raiding together for years and for us it’s all about friendship and raiding.
We are a guild of super awesome people with a shared passion for world of warcraft and raiding, we also have a very lively and active Discord community. We are a mature group of players and play WOW because we enjoy the game and raiding, at the end of the day the game is only as good as the people you play with and for this reason WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT PEOPLE THAT ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN AND RAID AND CAN ALSO TAKE A JOKE.

We do expect you to know your class and put an effort into looking up boss fights and trying to learn tactics.

The average age range in the guild is between 20-48 and the language matches this age group so if you cannot take a joke please don’t apply.

WHAT YOU GET FROM US

Lot’s of late night laugh
• A guild with lots of experience and friendship, with players that have been together for years from expansion to expansion.
• A fun, lively and loud raid environment.
• Progression at our raid team pace
• A fair loot distribution system
• Mythic experienced raiders who are more than happy to help others with class troubles.
• A lively Discord community that is at the heart of a guild and is where everyone hangs out between raids.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR

• Like minded people with a good knowledge of their class and a higher than average level of play.
• Current or previous end game raid experience.
• Raid acceptable gear for raiding.
• Reliability, if you sign up please make sure you show up prepared and ready to raid.
• A working mic and Discord is a must as we need to get to know all are players
• Don’t be afraid to ask for help from other raids we are all he to improve are game play and work as a team. Pls add me for me info Prímes#2458

We are looking for 2 Healers 2 Range & 1 melee, to fill the gaps in are raid team.
But will consider all players with raiding exp.