WoW token 190k

General
*snipped since people don't understand simple farming methods*
This 'Nope' is such a disgusting person.

Concidering buyme isnt doing as much as he used to and the prices you have quoted are full of rubbish you are not making 100,000g a day on DH/Tura

Please go and look at the 57g Foxflowers on AH, thx

Iam stood at the AH right now and our server is far far from being popular as you stated .
Just because they are 57g doesnt meant they sale does it ?
07/02/2017 12:38Posted by Nope
07/02/2017 12:36Posted by Saphiramoon

Considering average price per herb at 40 g (lets assume, on my server usually they are less), you are farming 2500 herbs in 2 hours, aka 20 herbs per minute.

Teach us, master.

Foxflower and it's common fox spawns says hi

I've been farming felslate from felfire basilisks, i tested the rate and got exactly 200 in an hour which goes for 8-9k which is ok for me but 100k/2 hours (even if it's less) holly !@#$, good thing i have a lvl 103 DK with herba, thanks for the tip.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Iam stood at the AH right now and our server is far far from being popular as you stated .

give me an hour or so and i can give you proof they sell

Im not doubting you but you keep claiming you make 100k in 2 hours with a server that is dieing and getting worse day by day .Its getting to the point where u will have nobody to sell to .
07/02/2017 12:36Posted by Saphiramoon
07/02/2017 12:32Posted by Nope

2 hours~ of herbing, it isn't hard.

Considering average price per herb at 40 g (lets assume, on my server usually they are less), you are farming 2500 herbs in 2 hours, aka 20 herbs per minute.

Teach us, master.

Nope is a master........, well, to finish it off would obviously get an all expenses paid forum holiday and that troll just ain't worth it.
07/02/2017 13:42Posted by Popmilo
Yes and thats what im doing so in a case i cant make my sub i always have enogh gold for "emergancy" wow token, whats the fuss about?

Was no fuss, all I commented was that 100k gold/2 hours of herbing sounds unrealistic. Turns out it really is, and that whole pretense of "easily" getting them is a bit bull. Add to that the fact that I have to farm for actually playing the game - which is @15 flasks, @150 pots and @100 foods per week - and that "easily" starts looking like a part time job.

I'm not complaining, I can afford paying for my sub, and there's nothing anybody can do about the token price anyway (supply and demand, fair game) - but the "I can easily make 100k in a casual day" is a bit silly.

no doubt that proof would actually be buying your own herbs using a second account merely to prove your stupid point. Generally speaking, if you can see something on the AH and there's a lot of it, it means the price is too high o/w people would have bought it already.
07/02/2017 12:46Posted by Nope
07/02/2017 12:43Posted by Ixenn

Sure you have buddy ;)

As for the token price, it is what it is. I have concerns with how it's allows you to convert gold into essentially real money (but you can only spend it on Blizzard games), with how EU has to pay twice as much. but it's still supply and demand.

I don't get why the token can't be globally priced and not region locks, but hey, is what it is.

Seeing as I buy bmah containers every time they pop up for 200-400k, I think I do :)

Now i know you are telling lil lies as those boxes do not go for those prices at all .
07/02/2017 13:58Posted by Lswindrunner

no doubt that proof would actually be buying your own herbs using a second account merely to prove your stupid point. Generally speaking, if you can see something on the AH and there's a lot of it, it means the price is too high o/w people would have bought it already.

no thay sell i made about 5millon gold from the star of wod doing it
07/02/2017 14:00Posted by Líadrín
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Seeing as I buy bmah containers every time they pop up for 200-400k, I think I do :)

Now i know you are telling lil lies as those boxes do not go for those prices at all .

i got one for 30k on bronz dragon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8mCoskNlUc 100k there (not my video)
the price must go down, it is too much...

I play and farm gold on multiple servers.

Silvermoon,Doomhammer/Turalyon,BronzeDragonflight,Draenor,Wildhammer

If you want I can screenshot my character lists

But nah, I cba arguing with lazy peeps anymore, enjoy living your peasant lives.. you will forever be that nude belf/nelf dancing on that mailbox

Then explain you are doing that instead of just saying "my server" people cant read your mind .
Post facts and dont insult makes you look foolish.
07/02/2017 13:26Posted by Saphiramoon
07/02/2017 12:38Posted by Nope
Foxflower and it's common fox spawns says hi

I'm farming those too, buddy, they are not THAT common to pick 20 in a minute, by me and the other @10 herbalists lined up on a rather small area.

07/02/2017 12:42Posted by Popmilo
My paladin is my gathering alt, for one hour running around suramar i get aproximately 70-100 starlight rose 100 leystone ore and 50 felslate thats 30-50k gold on my server.

So you get one rose spawn per minute too?

Damn nice servers you guys have, I can rumble around for 5 minutes not finding one rose. Roses sell for @90 gold a piece on my server, 100 of them would be 9k gold. Leystones are 18 g each, and felslate is 47, that would make another a bit over 4k, general total would be 13-14k gold.

As said, damn nice servers you guys have.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about gold making, got enough, but you guys are either in some !@#$ed up economy servers, or you are swelling those numbers a bit.

Yes, people in general like to exaggerate their prowess a bit, but who doesn't? I know I do sometimes. :)

But in their defense I have to say this: yes, the prices you mention sound pretty much like what is the average on my server as well. However, you don't have to undercut in order to sell your goods - heck, you don't even have to be close to the median price for that.
I sell Foxflower at 80g a pop, Felslate at 100g and Leystone at 40g. Sure, I'm not pushing a stack every hour, but over the course of a few days I will have amassed quite a decent pile of gold. You'd be amazed at what people are willing to pay for the right stack sizes or for even numbers (the OCD crowd hates 99g95s98c!). Some people are in such a hurry they forget/don't care about sorting their search results in ascending order, so if your auctions are at the bottom of the list you will come out on top!
This method ofc sucks if you are farming a specific segment only, but for a diversified seller, with limited amounts of goods, overpricing is a good thing.
07/02/2017 14:07Posted by Zarishealer
the price must go down, it is too much...
#

no its fine for the non pendants
Here's an idea... PAY THE SUB.

You have a chance to play for free, this was never implemented back in the day. Be grateful. :S
Y'all just mad you ain't got Nope's mad farming skills , as she so delicatlely put it we are all just peasants dancing naked on mailboxes ... nice nice stay classy mate.
be freaking thankful they even added the tokens into the game, at least now you have a chance to use VIRTUAL money that has no real life value that you gain within a VIDEO GAME to use to pay for game time, saving REAL WORLD money. Guessing you don't remember when this option wasn't even in the game.

The price is based upon us... the players, not them the devs.