[A/H] 884 Protection Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey guys,

ilvl 884 protection paladin LF Progress Guild with the aim of going into Mythic progression with a good social environment to run Mythic+'s with. I can raid 2 to 3 days a week from 8.30pm - midnight server time on the weekdays and anytime on the weekends. I enjoy a good laugh and a friendly atmosphere but focus when it comes to the job at hand.

I tanked through Mop and the beginning of WoD working our way into heroics.
I've currently got 42 out of 54 traits for my Tank weapon and reluctantly pugged normal NH 5 out of 10 so far.

I can faction change / realm transfer for a guaranteed spot or on a rotor of tanks to match the specific encounter.

Battle Tag : Ruarda#2761
Discord : Ruarda#1501
Bump, bump it up xD
bump
Bump, bump it up again xD
bumping again
Hey there,

Suboptimal is a guild on alliance Argent Dawn. We're a friendly bunch who have been raiding together for a few months, and we place an emphasis on a friendly fun raiding environment, whilst still making progress.

We raid wed/sun 20.00-23.00 server time with an optional raid on Tuesdays. I know our times don't 100% match with you but if your interested we could discuss how this might work.

I'm currently at work so don't have my battle tag to hand but I can edit this later andate add it in. Or feel free to throw me a message on discord if you wanna chat some more: Bunkie#2977

Hope you find the guild you're searching for!
Hey mate! Mythic Seagull Patrol (Started raiding late November 2016) 7/7Mythic 3/3HC 10/10 HC- are looking for a pala tank that can fit our ethos. We are a bunch of former top 50 (2 top 10, 3 top 20 etc) raiders that have transitioned onward from UNI and created a guild for this expansion. The goal is to do awesome stuff 9 hours a week from 21.00 GT to 24.00 GT - that is on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday. I hope that I can go through what we do to communicate well and generally great guild atmosphere with very good potential. (logs, more on culture etc) Our guild is a medium term project (longevity)with possibility for long term. Our guilds have lasted for many expansions. This is just an attempt at making a community of all the learnings since December 2014.

We focus on team goals, transparent communication and general guild environment - how that mostly translates is a respect for each other's time "free" time.

More about us here:
http://www.mythicseagullpatrol.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aggramar/Mythic+Seagull+Patrol

Thanks!
Bulwai#2449 and on Discord: Bulwai#471
Thanks for the responses!

Sadly Tirizza i cant raid before 9pm server time :( getting home from work and the whole needing to eat is stopping me from raiding any earlier I'm afraid :/

I'm still currently looking for a guild.
bumping again :)
bumping even more :/
bump bump bump
good morning Ruarda,

Rebellion is recruiting for its additional team. a paladin tank would be a valuable asset it its inception. if you are interested please reference the below post.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614982665
thanks for the response Burninghate!

Sadly I cannot raid at 8pm Server time due to getting home from work :(

8.30pm - midnight server time is my window for raiding, I may be online earlier but it matters due to public transport. At least at this time ill know ill be on time for sure.

the search continues :/
UPDATE

Still looking for a Raiding Guild to progress through content and eventually get into mythics.

When I can raid? 20:30 CET - 24:00 CET

Will this change? Sadly no due to work.

How many days are you looking to raid per week? 3 times.

What days are good for you? any.

Can you server change? Yes.

Can you faction change? Yes.