[H] 900ilvl Resto druid looking for guild

Looking for Players – PvE
As the title says im looking for stable competitive raiding environment where progress happens at a steady rate i've been raiding as rogue the whole tbc , wolk and cata ( first content ) managed to cleared almost everything pre nerf , including ragnaros 25 hc as a resto shaman ,

came back to play during HFC and managed to clear it

My current progress atm is 3/10 M

Here is my logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15240524/latest/#metric=hps

For more detailed information drop your Battletag
Hello I am an officer from Enlightened, we are a Raiding guild with a very active community. As a guild we offer Mythic Progression Raiding and regular Mythic+ runs along with a high presence in game and on TeamSpeak

We raid 2 days per week, Thursday and Tuesday from 21.15 - 24.00 (server time). This means our progress time is limited and should not be wasted. Loot is distributed through our master looter with assistance from the officer team who will ensure gear adds the greatest benefit to the guild at large.

LEGION Progress:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 3/10 Mythic Nighthold

What we can provide:
High quality raiding for those with limited time.
A highly PVE active community

What we ask from our Raiders:
A good knowledge of your class, with ability to play off specs / alts beneficial
Your character is as well equipped for progress in terms of gems, enchants and raiding consumables
Preparing for encounters we are progressing on. Through watching/reading guides, knowledge of mechanics and getting a general understanding of the encounter
As our raiding schedule is tight, as such we require at least 80% attendance.
You should have a good knowledge of the English language, as well as the ability of using and talking on TeamSpeak.
Good raiding awareness and capacity to adapt are key traits we seek in our members.

If all of the above got you interested enough feel free to contact me through battle net on Balue#21827

Thanks for taking the time to read.
If you're still on the search for a Guild, Runic -Frostmane is looking specifically for a resto druid with 2 of our core healers recently quitting raiding and remaining as socials. We are 7/7EN M 2/3 ToV M and 3/10 NH M

Add ChrisWatson#2385 if you'd like to know more
Hey,

I'm from Echo of Sylvanas and we are currently recruiting a healer!

Our current progress:
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
2/3M Trial of Valor
4/10M Nighthold

Our raid times:
Wednesday- 20:00-23:00
Thursday- 20:00-23:00
Monday- 20:00-23:00

I'd like to talk with you about the details :)
Codexx#2530

Best,
Lilayah
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged dps + healers(pally) for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 HC ToV and 10/10 Normal NH and 10/10 HC NH. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

The guild was made 4,5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humour :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Hey check out our wow progress and me for a chat. Think we could be a good fit

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kor-gall/WTF+COLLECTIVE

Greguk#2988
Hello =)
We are Stormguard (alliance) 1/10 Mythic NH on Argent Dawn server. We would love to have you aboard =D We are working hard to keep our atmosphere fun and friendly and we love puns and cats =)
We raid: Mon,Tues,Thur, 20:00-23.00
If you are curious to hear more, add us and we can talk =) TinaK#2404 or Daniel#22894
Hope to hear from you =)
Hello Space,

Id like a chat with you, please add me: Kerno#2404

Brief overview of who we are:
Aeonic of Alliance-Ravencrest
Raid 2/Week Thursday/Sunday 19:30-23:00 CET
Progress: 7/7M 3/3M 3/10M

Currently seeking 1 more healer for our main healing roster.