So now I have all the worst legendaries

Demon Hunter
Dunno if this is an achivement or just sad af.

Legendary order:

Prydaz
Sephuz
Bracer
Helm(Atleast good in M+)
Chest of eternal trash

And now I was like, I have 80% chance to actually get a GOOD LEGENDARY! YAAAY!

What do I get as my !@#$ing 6th?

FUC¤#¤%NG loramus boots!

%^-* this legendary system seriously.

Ive already canceled my subscription, this is a joke. As my luck wasnt bad enough with my nr 5, now I have to deal with my nr 6 being !@#$ing useless aswell.

I still miss: Shoulders, ring, belt for usefulness in raids.

Sorry for being mad and salty af, just needed to get this off my chest.
Take a chill pill, still years left of legion. You will get all of them eventually. Working on my 7th legendary myself. I expect to have the last 4 within the next half year.
26/02/2017 10:48Posted by Bloodwrath
Take a chill pill, still years left of legion. You will get all of them eventually. Working on my 7th legendary myself. I expect to have the last 4 within the next half year.

Dude, you dont know how it feels to have gotten 6 legendaries, where none of them is useful in raids. You really dont know. My 5 or 6th should atleast have been useful.
You will get them all eventually, just relax, you will get there.
26/02/2017 11:01Posted by Bloodwrath

Well that's easy to say for you you got BIS Legendarys allrdy^^
26/02/2017 15:12Posted by Psychowave
26/02/2017 11:01Posted by Bloodwrath

Well that's easy to say for you you got BIS Legendarys allrdy^^

It's true though.
With the recent changes, with average play you should get one per month. (Got my 7th 3 weeks after 6th). So whatever happens I'll have my one ring by end of may.
Yes, its pretty consistent with one legendary for me per month. With one exception of one popping a mere two weeks after the last. Looking forward to get the shoulders as well trinket. Chest and neck I can live without.
Yes, one per month give a take. Still, gettin every chit legendary one After another can piss someone off.
Ofc u get pissed off... me myself got them in the following order:
Sephuz
Bracers
Prydaz
Chest
Boots
Waist
Shoulders
Trinket

Still no AOTHG tho, but i aint giving up ;)
To be honest, no one cares. These threads are cancer.
26/02/2017 09:54Posted by Staehr
Ive already canceled my subscription, this is a joke. As my luck wasnt bad enough with my nr 5, now I have to deal with my nr 6 being !@#$ing useless aswell.
Oh boo hoo... poor baby got 5 legendaries... I'm still waiting on my 2nd on all my characters so how about you keep quiet.
27/02/2017 12:19Posted by Arvadus
26/02/2017 09:54Posted by Staehr
Oh boo hoo... poor baby got 5 legendaries... I'm still waiting on my 2nd on all my characters so how about you keep quiet.

To get a legendary, you must do content.

Amount of Mythic 2+ Dungeons completed in time: 9
Amount of Mythic 5+ Dungeons completed in time: 3
Amount of Mythic 10+ Dungeons completed in time: 0

No nighthold/TOV clear, and I gues u done literally only 1 clear on EM aswell

So please !@#$ and start play if you want legendaries.
27/02/2017 12:42Posted by Staehr
Maybe I have a life outside of WoW and don't want it to become my 2nd job? Clearly you have no life if you've been grinding the ever loving hell out of the game to be so privileged as to complain about 5 sodding legendaries.

Get out Mom's basement and get some air.

Doesn't matter if its done in time, to get legendary you simply have to participate in Legion content, difficulty is irrelevant.

27/02/2017 13:07Posted by Arvadus
Maybe I have a life outside of WoW and don't want it to become my 2nd job? Clearly you have no life if you've been grinding the ever loving hell out of the game to be so privileged as to complain about 5 sodding legendaries.

There is no point saying it, people will never understand, but its true, anyone who can spend immense amounts of time playing this game has no life, its just logic, knowing this game is very time consuming by itself. No one with a job or any other social activities, interests would be able to spend so much time in this game, its literally impossible.
Bottom line is, most people are kiddies playing with their parents' money, and others are just simply lifeless, addicted to this game :P
Then there are also exceptions like devoted youtubers who rely on money from others.
am I like the only one playing since start and having not 8 but only 4 legendaries?

Get out Mom's basement and get some air.

So first you come here cry, telling us you dont have more than 1 legendary. Now you say you dont play that often. So what did you really expect? - Shouldnt players who do more content, get more legendaries?

You should listen to your own advise, instead of trolling on the forums.
27/02/2017 13:38Posted by Yembe

Doesn't matter if its done in time, to get legendary you simply have to participate in Legion content, difficulty is irrelevant.

But you do get more rewards, the more content you do. Participate in legion content like doing daily missions, wont get you far.

There is no point saying it, people will never understand, but its true, anyone who can spend immense amounts of time playing this game has no life, its just logic, knowing this game is very time consuming by itself. No one with a job or any other social activities, interests would be able to spend so much time in this game, its literally impossible.
Bottom line is, most people are kiddies playing with their parents' money, and others are just simply lifeless, addicted to this game :P
Then there are also exceptions like devoted youtubers who rely on money from others.

Anyone who need to come to forums, telling others they are nerds and have no life, got no life them self. Think about that.
27/02/2017 13:38Posted by Yembe

Really? I work from 8-16 everyday, play football 3 times a week equalling in around 6 hours + a match every weekend. Apart from that I hang with friends, go out drinking and work out in my spare time, oh and have a GF as well. Yet I have 5 legendaries on my paladin(11 in total on 4 chars), raiding 3 times a week and more than 30 days at 110.

Sort your own life out before assuming others have no, thanks.