Bad Luck Protection : Follower Items?

General
Hey, I have gotten "Eltrig's grace" And i have looked all over MMO-Champion and reddit and no one have been able to say for certain.

does champion "legendays" count as one of your legendarys to get, as in Resets your badluck and count as one, and so makes it harder to get the next ones.
No, that'd be stupid :p

Was a blue post on it to confirm but can't be bothered to find it. Those legendaries are just super rare and that's it. They're nothing special unfortunately.
15/03/2017 17:46Posted by Akiru
No, that'd be stupid
My regular legendary drop is behind schedule after getting one of those though. Maybe bad luck but not sure.
16/03/2017 03:03Posted by Húmúz
My regular legendary drop is behind schedule after getting one of those though. Maybe bad luck but not sure.

There is no "schedule" for legendary drops.. How can you be behind on RNG? And im sure they dont count, that would be stupid even for Blizzard.
i got one of those from an emissary then did an lfr after and got the legendary trinket, i don't think it resets anything
It does not reset your bad luck protection. Stated during the latest q&a with watcher.
16/03/2017 08:35Posted by Sagira
There is no "schedule" for legendary drops.. How can you be behind on RNG?

Ever heard of killpoints?
Just dropping in so there's a Blue post to reference in the future:

Follower Legendaries do not have any impact on the bad luck protection for your character and won't affect the chances of obtaining your next Legendary.
22/03/2017 10:07Posted by Aerythlea

Follower Legendaries do not have any impact on the bad luck protection for your character and won't affect the chances of obtaining your next Legendary.

Wish I had a legendary follower item, the 50g per WQ one in particular... been at them equipment orders since Legion's release and yet to get any. :(

They are TOO rare... I got 9 legendaries for my priest atm, just to emphasize my point. :/
22/03/2017 10:16Posted by Harlee

Wish I had a legendary follower item, the 50g per WQ one in particular... been at them equipment orders since Legion's release and yet to get any. :(

same, i've had the resources one only, but why do i need more resources when i got 130k~ of them already :(
I've never seen a legendary follower item :(

Don't take this one person litterary, Blizzard have an history of giving the wrong answer, I contacted a GM and he couldnt say if this is the case or not.

Remember when Blizzard said there was no soft cap on Legendaries? But when in reality there was. I still believe that follower legendaries impact your chance of getting a legendary for your character, and this is my own experiance, and I got two follower legendaries so far on different alts.
23/03/2017 04:43Posted by Muspk
I still believe that follower legendaries impact your chance of getting a legendary for your character, and this is my own experiance, and I got two follower legendaries so far on different alts.

Your anecdotal evidence is meaningless.

Yesterday 500 people died. They all ate breakfast. Therefore breakfast killed them.
23/03/2017 04:55Posted by Keg
23/03/2017 04:43Posted by Muspk
I still believe that follower legendaries impact your chance of getting a legendary for your character, and this is my own experiance, and I got two follower legendaries so far on different alts.

Your anecdotal evidence is meaningless.

Yesterday 500 people died. They all ate breakfast. Therefore breakfast killed them.

Now I'm worried, I just ate my Weetabix... :(