Holy Pala LF Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Found Home now on route thanks for all the responses!
Hey, GM of <Moonshine Bunnies> (Draenor, Horde), will give you some basic info, contact me for a chat - Tymoa#2145 (btag)

9/10HC, Wed/sun/mon 20:00-23:00, Draenor, Horde
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged dps + healers(pally) for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 HC ToV and 10/10 Normal NH and 9/10 HC NH. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

The guild was made 4,5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humour :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Hi there,

If you haven't found a place to call home yet, you might want to have a look at Team Adventure, located at the Argent Dawn. We could use a holy paladin to improve our raiding team (since we don't have one yet;)). We have a lot of guildies from the UK.

Check this link:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614733678#post-1

We raid on sunday and monday.

Greetings,

Docilia
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615013484#post-1

We're a guild called <Cryptic> currently 1/10M looking for last few DPS to fill our roster but also looking for 1 last healer to add to the team too!

All the info you'll need is in the above link, Bnet - Cgarratt#2754 hit me up for a chat :)
Hey there!

<Møtiøn> (Alliance) Is currently recruiting any class/role for our mythic roster progressing into Nighthold.

Current progress:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
1/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
3/10 Mythic Nighthold

Our raid times:
- Monday
- Wednesday
- Sunday
8:00 PM - 11:30 PM Server Time

What we require:
- A mature manner, sense of humor and a good communicator with a team minded attitude.
- Good attendance.
- 870+ Item level and some past raiding experience.

Our website: http://motionguild.eu/recruitment

If you have any questions feel free to contact us in-game or add us on battle tag.
- Whodagod#2655
- Faeyurae#2875
- Skreamy#21425
- Delish#21243
Greetings.
Renascentia is looking for exceptional people that wants a guild that we want to call home for a long time.

Raid days: Thursday & Sunday 8pm - 11.30pm GMT+1.
2 nights of progression and a 3rd one (Monday) if its needed to push forward.

Formed December 10th, 2015, we are a 1 year old raiding guild on Ragnaros with alot of experience though. Members in the guild have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous kills. Outside of main raid we will be doing RBGs, achievment and alt runs, arenas

We want to be viewed as a small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career, then we encourage you to apply.

More information can be found with whispers, forum post or our website.
Forum post: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16884600162

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Renascentia officers:
- Wrenom (Wrenom#2817) - Guild Master
- Undeadwomans (Buggeh#1507) - Healing
- Blastó (Scottokemon#2946) - Ranged
- Suspectedd (Suspected#1228) - General

We wish you the best in your guild search!
min ago

Guild Name: Lack Of Creativity
Raid days: Wednessday - Thursday - Sunday
Raid times: 19:45-23:00 Server time - Invites start 19:30 approx.
Loot system: RCLootCouncil - handed out by officers with system
Server the guild is on: Draenor
Faction: Horde

Hey out there.

Lack of creativity needs more dps to fill out our core roster. - The guild were created in legion launch, and while we builed this guild up from nothing, we achieved 4/7 EN Mythic + 3/3 ToV Heroic.

The guild is now 10/10 nighthold heroic, and are looking for a few more to our core roster, so we can kill that Gul'dan mythic asap!

What we need now is:

Paladin - With main specc retri, but equal good offspecc as holy, so you can be the 5th healer for some mythic fights!

Damage dealers - around 4 more skilled and reliable dps for our team!

This is a very social but yet competetive place! We are having a lot of fun doing the raids, but always with the goal to get far every night! We clear nighthold HC on 1 raid night, so we really need YOU to be a part of us now.

The guild is international, and we speak english, the average age is around 22 y/o.

Requirements to you:
High attendance
Friendly & Mature
Be able to listen on discord
Meet prepared to raids
Have some raid experience
Gear and raid knowledge for atleast nighthold HC!

If you find this interresting, i am sure we can use you!

Contact on this post, or add one of the officers!

GM/RL - Rocksólid - MEKing#2963
Officer/Co RL - Sengu - Blinky#2193
Officer - Lycuz - Hannes#2576
Officer - Silac - Aktersnurra#1811
Officer - Owlcápone - DocNgin#2188

We are looking forward to hear from you :)!

Regards
Lack Of Creativity
Hello mate,

I'm the guild leader of the Gordian Knot - Horde Guild on Draenor realm.
You can find everything there is to know about us on our webisite http://gordian-knot.eu
Also feel free to add me on battlenet and I will provide you with any further information you may need. Athlios#2283

Raiding Schedule
Wednesdays 20.00-23.00 (server time)
Sundays 20.00-23.00 (server time)
Mondays 20.00-23.00 (server time)

We are mainly looking for ranged dpsers at the moment, but we still need more dpsers and healers overall to sort a solid mythic team.
We're also very active on mythic+ dungeons and other activities like achievements etc.

Thank you for reading and good luck finding a suitable guild mate.
Ath
<Yeh> Recruiting- Mythic raid progress guild

<Yeh> is a newly formed semi hardcore raiding guild looking to add geared experienced raiders to the roster to progress mythic nh. Our current roster is 9 players all 900+ ilvl and experience in mythic nighthold, we raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 8-11

What you can expect from us
<Yeh> Is currently a small group of experienced players looking to push progression. In raids you can expect well organised raids with quality raid leading. Outside of raid we aim to help each other as much as possible within any aspect of the game.

What we are looking for
We are currently recruiting players for all positions to fill our roster. If you are interested in applying for our guild contact any of the BNet names listed below, we will be more than happy to show logs or talk to you about the guild.

Ash#23564
Squeeker#2772
Ahyep#1333