[H] 891 ret pala lf guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Interested in raiding and m+ dungeons. haver 4/10 nh hc exp and want to progress. Very close to 54 traits. ofc willing to change server.
Cheers!
Good Evening,

I am the Guild Master of Twilight Souls, a weekend raiding (Friday & Sunday) guild on Ragnaros who are looking for strong DPS (Hunter/Ret/Rogue) to join our ranks and boost our numbers for Mythic raiding, we are currently 10/10 NH Heroic.

Further information below:-

Website - http://twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment

Wow progress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls

Recruitment Post - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614701531

You seem like exactly what we’re looking for; if you want a chat to discuss anything further just add me – Darkxblade#2173
Hi there!

Abstine is a Hellfire / Arathor guild that began during MoP with a group of friends who wanted to raid with focus while retaining a friendly social atmosphere. Many of our members have been playing WoW since the early days of Vanilla and TBC and have been raiding together for a long time.

Our Raiding Aims:

Abstine is a primarily heroic mode raiding guild who are looking for a few more members to strengthen our team. However we will be dipping our toes into Mythic raiding.

Current progress is that we achieved our goal with 7/7HC EN, 2/3HC ToV, 10/10 N 3/10 Hc NH

Our Raiding Timetable is as below:

Monday 20.30 - 23.30
Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30
Thursday 20.30 - 23.30

If you have any questions feel free to whisper myself (Libbi) Pinky#2953 or an Officer (Azuria, silverwillo#2290 or Corinna) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com and have a look.

We can't wait to hear from you!
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged dps + healers(pally) for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 HC ToV and 10/10 Normal NH and 9/10 HC NH. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

The guild was made 4,5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humour :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Hey man
Agnus Dei on Kor'gall EU is looking for a ret paladin if you are interrested in joining, we are 8/10 hc NH. We raid 2 days a week, tuesday and thursday from 20-23. We are looking to do mythic in the future. You are more than welcome to join us.
Hey
I you want to consider Draenor server horde side then Order of the silverflame might be the right choice for you. we raid 3 days a week, and we are ofc aiming for mythic after beating Gul,dan hc that is last boss we need on hc before moving into mythic. Please check out our site http://forum.silverflame.org/index.php.

Spøttnik
Battletag: kjezzak#2409
Hey,

Give me an add and we can see if we are what you are looking for!

Cairnsy#2846

Thanks

Cairnsy
Will just give you some core information, more info will be given over bnet chat.
[H]Moonshine Bunnies -Draenor, 9/10hc wed/sun/mon 20:00-23:00 (server time)

If you are interested contact me with my btag - Tymoa#2145
Hello Zunake we are an early raiding guild starting at 18 to 21 ST raiding schedule on Thursday - Sunday - Tuesday. and got 7/7 EN Mythic 2/3 ToV mythic and 1/10 mythic in NH so far due to lack of players. we are currently in Kazzak and we would want to get many players there who can raid early. most of us from UAE and we have some players from Sweden Migrating with us also, please hit me up if interested Shammysoul#2729
Hello.

Exiled on The Maelstrom is an Alliance guild who are currently progressing Nighthold mythic and are currently 1/10 Mythic.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 20-23 Realm time. On top of that we run a weekly HC run on a saturday for mains and well-geared alts

We are a very social guild, both in terms of mythic plus but also in terms of playing other games and hanging out on discord.

If you are interested in getting in touch my battletag is Charlzy#2578
Manic - Tarren Mill is searching for players.
We are currently progressed 8/10 NH HC and are aiming to build our roster to get going on Mythic.

We are a mature guild with an age limit of 18, most our members are between 20-40 years.
We raid 3 times a week:
Wednesday 2030-2300ST
Thursday 2030-2300ST
Sunday 2030-2300ST

We are curently in need of DPS.

If any of this sounds interesting or if you wish to know more, please add me or our GM on Bnet for a chat.

Komek#21724
Sam75#2835
<Cortex> is a group of positively minded and experienced players that aim to progress through the PvE content in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Our main goal is to clear at least the minimum of heroic content, while occasionally delve into mythic progression whenever possible.

We have a few achievements on our account which we got while progressing on a Twilight’s Hammer realm under the name “Elements” from where we transferred to Draenor to search for a new players who have similar aspirations as us.

Everyone is welcome into our ranks, however we do require a certain level of experience and gear from people wanting to join the raiding team. As it currently stands the minimum gear requirement we decided to apply for raiders is 875 item level, the previous kills on the bosses are not required but we do ask that you know the tactics.

This said, less experienced and lower gear people will have a chance to join us for non-progression content, such as normal Nighthold and previous content patch raids.

Raid days

Wednesday 20.00 - 22.00 (Server Time)
Sunday 19.00 - 22.00 (Server Time)

For the invite apply on our website http://www.cortex.wowhordes.com or contact one of us in-game, our btags are:

Alorexos#2351
Delegates#2234
Teknikbanken#2601
Hey there!

<Møtiøn> (Alliance) Is currently recruiting any class/role for our mythic roster progressing into Nighthold.

Current progress:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
1/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
3/10 Mythic Nighthold

Our raid times:
- Monday
- Wednesday
- Sunday
8:00 PM - 11:30 PM Server Time

What we require:
- A mature manner, sense of humor and a good communicator with a team minded attitude.
- Good attendance.
- 870+ Item level and some past raiding experience.

Our website: http://motionguild.eu/recruitment

If you have any questions feel free to contact us in-game or add us on battle tag.
- Whodagod#2655
- Faeyurae#2875
- Skreamy#21425
- Delish#21243
Hello,

I'm the GM for Punished on Draenor, and we're recruiting a few more players to help us push the last couple of bosses in Nighthold.

Punished was created to offer a socially interactive guild, with a high level of raiding and a little bit of PVP as well. We expect our members to be polite, mature, socially adept and capable of pulling awesome performances.

Three raids per week on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays @20:30 to 23:30

We are recruiting players with the same mind-frame. People focused on progression, not loot. Performance, not item level.

If you feel this is what you are looking for, please feel free to apply online or contact me directly, Forst#2209

punished.guildlaunch.com - 8/10 Heroic and hungry for more!

Thanks, and good luck,

Forst
Hey Zun!

Red Potion are a 2 day per week Guild currently standing at 10/10HC.

We're currently searching for 1 Ret Pally as we get ready to jump into Mythic on Tuesday! How convenient! ^^

Check out our forum post below;
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614722529#post-1

Or add me via battlenet @

Droopyzebra#2828
min ago

Guild Name: Lack Of Creativity
Raid days: Wednessday - Thursday - Sunday
Raid times: 19:45-23:00 Server time - Invites start 19:30 approx.
Loot system: RCLootCouncil - handed out by officers with system
Server the guild is on: Draenor
Faction: Horde

Hey out there.

Lack of creativity needs more dps to fill out our core roster. - The guild were created in legion launch, and while we builed this guild up from nothing, we achieved 4/7 EN Mythic + 3/3 ToV Heroic.

The guild is now 10/10 nighthold heroic, and are looking for a few more to our core roster, so we can kill that Gul'dan mythic asap!

What we need now is:

Paladin - With main specc retri, but equal good offspecc as holy, so you can be the 5th healer for some mythic fights!

Damage dealers - around 4 more skilled and reliable dps for our team!

This is a very social but yet competetive place! We are having a lot of fun doing the raids, but always with the goal to get far every night! We clear nighthold HC on 1 raid night, so we really need YOU to be a part of us now.

The guild is international, and we speak english, the average age is around 22 y/o.

Requirements to you:
High attendance
Friendly & Mature
Be able to listen on discord
Meet prepared to raids
Have some raid experience
Gear and raid knowledge for atleast nighthold HC!

If you find this interresting, i am sure we can use you!

Contact on this post, or add one of the officers!

GM/RL - Rocksólid - MEKing#2963
Officer/Co RL - Sengu - Blinky#2193
Officer - Lycuz - Hannes#2576
Officer - Silac - Aktersnurra#1811
Officer - Owlcápone - DocNgin#2188

We are looking forward to hear from you :)!

Regards
Lack Of Creativity
Hi, looking at what you said you look to be able to fit in The Hex Pistols as a Retri Pala, feel free to add me on my battletag below for a chat :)

Quick Summary:
4/10M
Wed/Thurs: 19:30-22:30ST
Sun: 19:00-22:30ST
Battletag: Enhanced#2266

Generic Guild Info:
http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614414201#1

Guild Site:
http://pistols.guildlaunch.com/
Hey there!

Did you find a guild yet? Perhaps we are what you're looking for?

DAYS/TIMES
Wed, Thurs & Sun 20.30-23.00 ST.

THE GUILD

Manic was formed on Tarren Mill in 2013 having moved from Twisting Nether. Some of us here have been playing together since TBC. We are a fun and friendly mature Guild with a mix of Nationalities. (English speaking).
Whilst focused in raids we also like to have a laugh and enjoy ourselves. We also run alot of M+ outside of raids and you will often find people on TS.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A dedicated player who will turn up for raids or let us know if they can't make it.
Someone with a good knowledge of their class and who puts effort into learning the fights. Come prepared for raids with all consumables and be on time.
Similar progress would be great but not essential... however we are looking for a minimum of 880+ilvl

HEALING CLASSES OPEN
PRIEST
SHAMAN

DPS CLASSES OPEN
RET PALA
ROGUE

MAGE
SHADOW PRIEST
WARLOCK
BOOMKIN

Add me or one of the officers for a chat

Sam75#2835 (GM)
Vesanitus#2723
Baskell#21314
Komek#21724
Hello mate,

I'm the guild leader of the Gordian Knot - Horde Guild on Draenor realm.
You can find everything there is to know about us on our webisite http://gordian-knot.eu
Also feel free to add me on battlenet and I will provide you with any further information you may need. Athlios#2283

Raiding Schedule
Wednesdays 20.00-23.00 (server time)
Sundays 20.00-23.00 (server time)
Mondays 20.00-23.00 (server time)

We are mainly looking for ranged dpsers at the moment, but we still need more dpsers and healers overall to sort a solid mythic team.
We're also very active on mythic+ dungeons and other activities like achievements etc.

Thank you for reading and good luck finding a suitable guild mate.
Ath