Looking for old family guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey there, I'm currently looking for a old guild thats been around for a long time where I can settle down in and hopefully befriend some new faces. I'm 28 years old so I don't really have that much time anymore to raid and progress. I do raid when I find the time however.

I value a guild that has a nice atmosphere, friendly members and is unlikely to disband anytime soon.

A casual "home" that is a nice place to be.

If you raid that's great. I raid up to 3 days per week :)

Hi there,

Crimson Perm Assurance is a smallish guild but an old one. We've been looking for raiders and have joined up with another old guild and are running 2 days a week on Hellscream/Aggramar if you would be interested with a realm change.

We're a lot older than you and do some mythic runs and kara when we can and are 7/7N and 1/7 on EN and 2/3N on ToV having just started raiding this year.

We're unlikely to go to mythic and taking things at our own speed and just enjoying ourselves along the way. A bit of banter and no drama or pressure. Advice where needed and the enjoyment of getting some bosses down ioutside the pug nightmare and LFR nonsense.

If you are interested we have a website we have worked on and you can apply on (Although that's so you have access to raid sign ups rather than some process).

Maybe we'll hear from you but good luck otherwise.

Naptha
crimson-perm.co.uk
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged dps + healers(pally) for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 HC ToV and 10/10 Normal NH and 10/10 HC NH. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

The guild was made 4,5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humour :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Hi Yinoto

I'm looking for a few more friendly faces to join The Forgotten Few on Arathor Alliance side. It's a relaxed, friendly place whith a welcoming vibe. We run guild dungeons, raids, old content and just for fun silly stuff (gnome races etc) in guild groups and pretty much just hang out and have fun.

We were founded about a year ago and have a nice mix of old veterans and new players and the age is about right. A lot of the guys in-guild were looking for a new "home" too when they found us and they're all still here :)

Raids are Tuesday and Thursday 2100-2300ish server for newer stuff (we're moving from nighhold Normal to Heroic next week) and usually on the weekend we do ad-hoc "who wants to do somthing" stuff which can be anything (old raid, Kara, lower tier or easier mode raids etc).

We have an active discord server as well as a website you can have a poke around, it should give you a pretty fair impression of what it's like:
www.forgotten-few.enjin.com

There's an application form on the website and you can add NillyMoo#2433 if you've got any questions.

Good luck with your search
Thanks guys - still looking :)
Hello!

We are a Horde-side evening and late night guild located on Argent Dawn and we are full of heart and colourful characters. We started primarily in WoW over 10 years ago and now we span a number of games online including Overwatch, DotA 2, LoL, Minecraft and a number of other smaller games. We have our own Roll20 campaign with an original story and setting written by our own talented guildies! We stay connected through Discord, our Facebook Page and our guild site, absolution-gaming.com

We're looking to shore up our team for Nighthold! In terms of raiding, we raid three times a week (Tuesday 2130-0030, Thursday 2200-0030 server time and Sunday 2100-0100 Server time.) Thursday and Sunday are progression raids, Tuesday raids are alt-runs. While we're all fun and games, we do take our raiding seriously somewhat. Alternatively, if you're just looking for a place to come and relax and call home, we'd be happy to have you as well!

If you like the look of the above and you feel like you'd fit in with us, have a look at our guild website or alternatively you can contact one of these members through their battletags.

Tolinn#2394
Raggy#2393
Jooba#2874
Wulfy#2954
Kanny#1514
Valassa#2194
Jesmo#2155
Shak#2739
Rill#2938
Nichy#2739
Hi there Yinoto

Legacy Rush is mainly a social Guild that aim for fun. We are short of Gnomes should be nice to have one more. We have a casual raiding team who you can join in if you have the time. We run mythic+ and mythic normal on weekly basis, to help ppl to gear up.

Our home is on Veknilash server, so you can add me as battletag friend if you are interested to join, uschfyfan#2575

Cya on the broken Isle
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
EN 7/7 NM/HC, 4/7 Mythic, ToV 3/3 NM/HC, NH NM 10/10, 6/10 HC

We finished last xpac with a 9/13 mythic HFC.

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :)

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We don't require attendance, but naturally candidates which can raid both raid days are prioritized. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS! We're trying to recruit to form a mythic team along the road and to do that, we need more awesome DPS! We'd particularly like a couple of hunters, maybe a shiny monk and otherwise a mixed bag of whatever you lot have hiding out there! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
Hey mate,

Give me a poke and we have a chat to see if we 'fit' together in what to expect and able to give.

icewinde#2362

Goodluck in finding a home ;)
Hello mate,

I'm the guild leader of the Gordian Knot - Horde Guild on Draenor realm.
You can find everything there is to know about us on our webisite http://gordian-knot.eu
Also feel free to add me on battlenet and I will provide you with any further information you may need. Athlios#2283

Raiding Schedule
Wednesdays 20.00-23.00 (server time)
Sundays 20.00-23.00 (server time)
Mondays 20.00-23.00 (server time)

We are mainly looking for ranged dpsers at the moment, but we still need more dpsers and healers overall to sort a solid mythic team.
We're also very active on mythic+ dungeons and other activities like achievements etc.

Thank you for reading and good luck finding a suitable guild mate.
Ath