Legendary chest piece.

Demon Hunter
Whats the odds this useless piece of gear will get a rework so its good for something? :D

I mean some classes did sit on a bad legendary and then it got buffs right?
Inb4 "It now leeches for 75% up from 50%".
20/02/2017 12:22Posted by Felmar
Inb4 "It now leeches for 75% up from 50%".

Haha yeah. Need that on top of our 100% leech in m+ spec.
It can only be viable if it turns to 'gain 50% leech' not by blur
Yeah well you never know.
Paladins had that useless Chain thing that is now really good after a rework.
Make it flat 50% leech and it still will be bad
Change it to adding 20% Crit Chance during Blur :P.. turn blur into a Offensive DPS CD with it lawl.
21/02/2017 05:04Posted by Kerrodari
It can only be viable if it turns to 'gain 50% leech' not by blur
That wouldn't make it viable lol. Only option would be to change the bonus altogether.
Id like to point out the detail that leech could be quite useful in pvp but luckily for us 99% of all passive bonuses doesnt work in pvp including legendary items ... seriously blizz
Only time I found a Real use for this !@#$ chest, is on tichondrius. I Can stand in hes aoe, without taking too much dmg
03/03/2017 06:14Posted by Staehr
Only time I found a Real use for this !@#$ chest, is on tichondrius. I Can stand in hes aoe, without taking too much dmg
Probably the only use of it tbh.
24/02/2017 19:10Posted by Aithlyn
Change it to adding 20% Crit Chance during Blur :P.. turn blur into a Offensive DPS CD with it lawl.
This isn't a bad suggestion, after all, Soul Rending turns Meta into a defensive CD.
Make it grant a stacking damage buff each time you gobble up a soul fragment pacman style. Now that could be useful.
Hey! I just got it Achor, the Eternal Hunger.
Now i have 6 legendary items which is: Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers
Raddon's Cascading Eyes
Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice
Sephuz's Secret
Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus

Lucky me...have to wait a month or so to another drop. Anger of the Half-Giants
Delusions of Grandeur
Cinidaria, the Symbiote
Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish
Bracers / Sephuz / Prydaz /Mo'arg are solid choices overall. Raddons is BiS for Mythic+s
It's good for p1 in the mage tower. And now it's collecting dust again in my bank :")