I cant stand on this legendary system anymore

General
Today I looted my 6th and worst one legendary and now I have ALL 6 WORST ONES JUST FOR 1 SPEC . Am playing since the relase of the expansion - got 84 days played at this level ( which is alot more than average ) ppl at 6 legendaries change their loot spec at this point coz 99% of the ppl with 6 or more have at least 1 bis legendary and i somehow managed to get all worst ones just for 1 loot spec and now i have to waste even more legendary spots until i get my bis one just for this spec and i cant even change my loot spec to play another coz i already wasted so many tries on 1 spec. I've been doing huge amount of mythic+, raids and daily caches every day to get something good and after a half year i managed to get all the piece of crap that u can possible loot for 1 spec. How am i supposed to continue playing like this? I feel so demotivated to grind or to even play after this.. I feel my character useless - spend 6 months of grinding for nothing and even now when the legendary drop rate is increased its easier for the new players to compete me with short amount of time played. So explain me blizzard how am i supposed to be motivated to play this game and pay u after this? Yea its angry post but the few of u who farmed during the whole expansion and geting piece of crap one after another legendaries will understand me, its nothing to be done no1 will refundme the grinding or the 6 wasted legendary luck spots. Please som1 from blizzard answer me with post how is this normal and how players like me should feel.

proof - https://postimg.cc/image/r5bhhv62p/
Can you sit on it instead?
...*Sigh* yup..

"Daddy! I wanted a Mercedes, not a Porsche! worst birthday ever!"
can you use paragraphs

going by icy viens

Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar causes enemies marked by Havoc Icon Havoc to take 8% increased damage from your single target spells. Very strong on fights where you can take full advantage of Wreak Havoc Icon Wreak Havoc.

so the cloak you have isnt bad at all
24/02/2017 03:09Posted by Fenarian
...*Sigh* yup..

"Daddy! I wanted a Mercedes, not a Porsche! worst birthday ever!"

Have to agree with this, rng can suck, rng irl can also suck but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Now that you have all 6 worst legendaries surely your 7th will be an epic one and judging by the amount you play your 7th shouldn't be to far away.
What, no Sephuz? 1/10 for getting my hopes up. I can't identify with people who don't share a secret no one cares about...
24/02/2017 02:50Posted by Seleste
Today I looted my 6th and worst one legendary and now I have ALL 6 WORST ONES JUST FOR 1 SPEC .

Welcome to the club! I have 33% now to get the one I want. Also the only decent legendary I have, Shard of Exodar, is getting nerfed in 7.2 lol.

But who cares. You can't fight idiocy, which is exactly the design basis of this system, which is not even imported correctly from Diablo 3.

24/02/2017 03:15Posted by Canticle
Now that you have all 6 worst legendaries surely your 7th will be an epic one

Depends on spec. Arcane mage has a single legendary which is truly good, both AoE and ST for example. As Fire you want a legendary for AoE, and another 2 for ST, so you could get 7 legendaries and not have any of those.
This is new and exciting.
"Legion. The expansion where it became fashionable to whine about your legendaries"

I fully expect there to be a new forum section entitled 'Legion legendaries' "So what annoyed you THIS day about them then..."
First world problems...

I only have ONE legendary, and that's on this alt, after months of waiting.
i actually know your pain after getting 5 legies for my druid i gave up and rerolled to a hunter only for the first 2 legeies to drop to be the worse in slot lol so bascially iam going back to mount farming .
24/02/2017 06:42Posted by Gideach
First world problems...

To be fair, you hardly even play the game.
Its a ridiculous system beyond belief.

Many of us have done hundreds of M+, doing every raid from raidfinder and up despite the lower difficulties and past content despite being totally irrelevant for anything else than boosting the legendary drop chance, week in and week out for a legendary to eventually drop.

I myself got the fabulously useless Magnetic cRap launcher last night as my 5th legendary.....

So it has been yet another 1½~ month of farming this dreary content that serves NO purpose to do other than boost your legendary drop chance by a miniscule amount.

Its quite disheartening when yet another useless legendary drops and you know that you now have to farm all this braindead content week in and week out for yet another 1½~ months before another one will drop (no doubt ill get sephuz next...).

Obviously Blizzard thinks this is great so higher geared players will always want to run through the lower difficulties and past tier raids each week to boost their legendary chances, but its really just awful game design.
24/02/2017 03:11Posted by Shandrís
can you use paragraphs

going by icy viens

Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar causes enemies marked by Havoc Icon Havoc to take 8% increased damage from your single target spells. Very strong on fights where you can take full advantage of Wreak Havoc Icon Wreak Havoc.

Icy veins is quite late and contains many errors.
So I wouldn't trust their word on it, you use sims to determine the value of legendaries.

Example:
Up until 13 februari they listed that Frost mages were not viable for any form of mythic raiding in Nighthold when in reality it is the strongest mage spec by quite a far margin.
24/02/2017 15:28Posted by Celestraza
24/02/2017 03:11Posted by Shandrís
can you use paragraphs

going by icy viens

Icy veins is quite late and contains many errors.
So I wouldn't trust their word on it, you use sims to determine the value of legendaries.

Example:
Up until 13 februari they listed that Frost mages were not viable for any form of mythic raiding in Nighthold when in reality it is the strongest mage spec by quite a far margin.

The best everyone can do is to not even look at icy veins,noxxic and websites like these, most of them contains false information about class viability/rotation/talent choice/stat priority <- in the best situation only one of these.

If people can't figure it out by themselves then they should search for a mythic raider stream on twitch and ask him about the class and BiS items.
People disliking this post do not have a idea about the struggle.

I have 50d on main, 6 legendaries missing the bis ones. My class needs a legendary to get a personal CD, we have 2 choices cloak/prydaz, I have neither.

This legendary system is not smart, its not good, its not fun. This isnt diablo, this sort of loot distribution does not fit in WoW. Diablo devs did a horrible job when they designed this loot and legendary system. WoW is not a hack'n'slash grindfest like diablo. This simply does not work.

90% of the players are casuals, who will be happy no matter what orange piece they get. These type of systems should be created with the 10% in mind, since they are the ones putting effort to the game, pushing it to the limits and doing the hardest content available.

With this legendary system, you are simply ruling players out from progression because of RNG. Which is !@#$ing stupid. DPS players who loot only utility legendaries miss prorgress slots because of this lege system. Healers are missing on massive boosts because of this RNG, its absolutely retarded.

And take note, that the changes presented in the latest Q&A does not rly do anything to fix this issue. And the post about "always same change for legendaries" does not fix anything, when there is 10 legendaries to get for a class.
Who actually still cares about legendaries? I'd understand if you were in World's Top 5 / 25 Guild and needed BiS legendaries to boost progress. Everyone else... no I really do not understand the commotion around them. I myself don't have the best ones, it used to bug me at the beginning of the expansion a bit. But now when I see that there is no real impact on my ability to progress... well I kinda stopped caring at all. And suggest you do the same.
24/02/2017 15:18Posted by Bannen
24/02/2017 06:42Posted by Gideach
First world problems...

To be fair, you hardly even play the game.

Not much on this alt, but longer on my main, been playing for 2-3 months straight on it, and mostly gave up on it since I couldn't get a legendary after 60 or so emissary boxes.
24/02/2017 16:59Posted by Skinnydude
Who actually still cares about legendaries? I'd understand if you were in World's Top 5 / 25 Guild and needed BiS legendaries to boost progress. Everyone else... no I really do not understand the commotion around them. I myself don't have the best ones, it used to bug me at the beginning of the expansion a bit. But now when I see that there is no real impact on my ability to progress... well I kinda stopped caring at all. And suggest you do the same.

Just because someone not in a top guild that doesn't mean that he don't want to perform well, even if someone in a pug raid/heroic raiding guild its still bad feeling when a worse player outperform you only because of his luck with legendaries.
24/02/2017 16:59Posted by Skinnydude

I used to agree with this myself, but only because I thought my BiS legendary was close... Obviously, it never was.

Being 10% damage & a chunk of survivability behind for no reason other than gear RNG is stupid, regardless of if you're in Exorsus or LFR hell.