Terrible FPS Lately

General
So, did anyone else experience really bad FPS all the sudden ever since... about two days ago in the evening, I think it was for me
Update your addons.
if it's everywhere then it may be an addon that got outdated with a recent change, or some setting you changed.

In certain parts of the nighthold I get massive drops due to floor reflection and some spell effects so I guess that's normal
Addons are updated.
My PC isn't bad either.
Drivers are updated.

All of this just started happening without explaination.
Does it happen everywhere?

I find some days I get weird FPS glitches, with no changes and no explanation, and then fine again the next day, with no changes and no explanation. I had a bad-hair day of this kind on Wednesday, after reset, in Broken isles and Legion instances, but it was fine in older continents, and I've had no problems since. Since it does not seem to be related to my local setup at all, I have wondered whether it could be some side effect of CRZ coalescences, especially since on days when I'm getting problems, some other guildies seem to be seeing FPS-drops as well.
If you updated your graphics driver it might've set your Anti-Aliasing setting to the highest "SSAA 4x + CMAA".

It happens to me sometimes, and it drastically drops my FPS from 140+ to 30+ -- I typically leave it on CMAA.

Worth checking.
Anti-aliasing is off
03/03/2017 15:48Posted by Emilïa
Addons are updated.
My PC isn't bad either.
Drivers are updated.

i am having the same problem it is weird.
Did you update your addons through Wowmatrix or the Curse Client?

The curse client picks up the newest updates, sadly wowmatrix doesn't.

I just updated my addons through curse client and my lag is gone. This was not the case when I updated through wowmatrix.
I have used curse client yes
03/03/2017 15:48Posted by Emilïa
Addons are updated.
My PC isn't bad either.
Drivers are updated.

This happened to me last night (I didn't play the night before, so it probably started happening the same time it happened to you). Was immediately noticeable - Struggling to get 60fps in OLD Kara?! On an OC'd 3770k & 970? Something's definitely off...

Checked all my settings, couldn't find anything.