Wow vs casuals

General
The game from a casual guy view is so bad.
I play warrior Tank I am 871 I lvl and yet I can't find guild because I dont raid the hours and days they want, why? Because I have life,job,girlfriend,hobby and yet I do log in every day and playing some hours.
Can't only do M+ because It will take so much time to gather gear only from RNG loots plus most of groups asking for insane gear for even low keys such as 4-5.
In LFR no one gives the loot to others, some don't even answer when I whisper them for an item.

Plus My server is almost empty from hordes as well so is even harder to find a proper guild to do something.

So from a casual perspective the game is bad and literally don't know what to do beside quit.

Any thoughts would be most welcome. Thanks
Move to a new realm?
Post in your server's sub-forum that you're looking for a horde guild and what hours you can play at.
09/03/2017 16:30Posted by Neuriki
I play warrior Tank I am 871 I lvl and yet I can't find guild because I dont raid the hours and days they want, why? Because I have life,job,girlfriend,hobby and yet I do log in every day and playing some hours.
What do you expect exactly?...

Find a guild that raids your hours?

You won't find a guild that'll swap their hours strictly for one person..

I have a job/life/hobby, yet I can get the time for the raids.
As a casual player (i.e. doing low mythic+ keys, sticking to LFR and the odd normal raid for the artifact quests, mostly doing quests, emissaries and craft), I wouldn't say that the game is bad for casual, I'd say that for how I play, it's very good but with flaws of course.

Plus My server is almost empty from hordes as well so is even harder to find a proper guild to do something.

If you want to get in a Normal Mode guild, your realm horde population can be a problem, same with your play time schedule. You can still PUG normal raids at your ilvl if you look up the strats or create your own groups (if you don't manage to get in any PUG already up).

Can't only do M+ because It will take so much time to gather gear only from RNG loots

That's the part where you have to look at your play time and what you want to do with it. Do you want to get to some heroic mode raids and higher mythic+ keys ? Or do you want to check the content in casual LFR with multiple alts or focus on cleaning normal mode raids each week ? It's important to target the right ilvl for the right activities.

plus most of groups asking for insane gear for even low keys such as 4-5.

That's when you use your tanking role to the finest. Just create your own groups. I do that with friends/relatives, even when they are still fresh lvl 110. You'll get crazy on how fast you can get your group full as long as you have a +2 to +5 keys and you're tank. I usually take the first people that apply (minus if we need someone with bloodlust and I'm out of drums). There are so many dps applying and so many high ilvl ones too, it's nuts. You too can select who you pick (high ilvl, first who applied, ...).

In LFR no one gives the loot to others, some don't even answer when I whisper them for an item.

I'm doing most of the different LFR wings with my main and 3 alts each week. Most of the time people link in the raid chat when they don't need something, people roll, and some other times it happens through /w "Hey, do you need X ? It would be an ilvl boost/I'd love it for transmog" and you either get a "Ok come trade" or a "I'm keeping it for my spec/I'm keeping it for transmog/Can't trade because it's higher ilvl than what I had/Can't trade because I used a seal". So no, you can't say that "no one give loots". I'm specificallytargeting the LFR non class specific transmog gear and an honest part of my collection come from trading or generous people in LFR.

You really need to think about what you enjoy, what you want to do and what you can do (time and ilvl).

Have fun on the game still, don't quit just now, or take a break for a few months and benefit from any catch-up mechanics (ilvl, artifact power, ...) in 7.2 or 7.2.5.
There are plenty of people with lives, jobs, a family and many other responsibilites who have no trouble finding a raiding guild. My item level 855 warrior tank also has no trouble finding appropriate mythic plus groups and got shared a lot of loot in LFR by asking politely. You are doing something wrong.

One thing in your favor I will say though. Blizzard should display clearly how many active players are on each of their realms has and how many of them are horde or alliance.
09/03/2017 16:33Posted by Dottie
Move to a new realm?

GIve me the money. Farming takes so much time that i cant afford too.

09/03/2017 16:36Posted by Shumensko
Post in your server's sub-forum that you're looking for a horde guild and what hours you can play at.

I have days now and no answer since there are so few Hordes in my server.

09/03/2017 16:38Posted by Tahamine
I have a job/life/hobby, yet I can get the time for the raids.

depends on what work,how many hours working,hobbies and life.It seems you do half than i do thats why you do have time for Raids.

09/03/2017 17:00Posted by Yuherla
Most of the time people link in the raid chat when they don't need something,

Lucky you,almost not even 1 time have seen anyone link an item over 850.

09/03/2017 17:00Posted by Yuherla
You really need to think about what you enjoy, what you want to do and what you can do

I already have and already said what i can do and what i cant. still dead end since game is only for HC players..

BTW thank you all for downvoting a view from a casual player.
depends on what work,how many hours working,hobbies and life.It seems you do half than i do thats why you do have time for Raids
I do half than you do because I can raid..?

You can clear most raids in under 2 hours.. if not all.
Having 871 itemlevel at this stage pretty much says that you've put no effort in whatsoever. There are tons of better geared tanks than you on every server, so why should a guild take you?
The current state of the game is as 'casual-friendly' as it could possibly be. I don't know what expansion you're playing but it certainly isn't Legion.
09/03/2017 17:18Posted by Tahamine
depends on what work,how many hours working,hobbies and life.It seems you do half than i do thats why you do have time for Raids
I do half than you do because I can raid..?

When i dont have specific hours to enter in game how i can Raid hardcore with a guild? Because of my Work and my chooper club.

09/03/2017 17:25Posted by Adaranoy
The current state of the game is as 'casual-friendly' as it could possibly be. I don't know what expansion you're playing but it certainly isn't Legion.

Hoped you were right but you arent
09/03/2017 17:18Posted by Tahamine

Yeah, if you already have the gear, which the OP doesn't.
The game is friendly for people wanting to play casual content. Not so friendly if they want to raid, but have little available time.
We seem to be having different terms and conditions for "casual" OP.

I am casual scrub with work, real life, hobbies and so on, yet I don't see the merits in your moaning.
I am casual too, only raid 2 evenings a week. Have plenty of time for other things too :)

Imo, it's all about spending your time efficiently and making time for things you enjoy (which is raiding in my case). I consider playing wow a hobby.
What do you expect from the game to fix your problem?
From what I understood your main problem is that you don't want to switch to a new realm and you can't find a guild due to your job or something. I am sure there are many guilds out there which raid during "weird" hours or some where a high attendance isn't required. Maybe you should start a new Char on an different server or use the crossrealm feature to play with them without having to change your realm.
Other than that if you really want to raid you should view wow as a hobby and not as this little video game where you are wasting a few hours sitting lonely infront of a screen. Because if you enjoy it its not wasted time and people are fine with planing their leisure time around their football club so why is it not OK to do the same for raiding with a guild.
But at the end you have to ask yourself what Blizzard should do to make the game better for you because they can only change the game directly. Not the community. So Atleast give some hints on how to make the game better from your perspective.
problem is that you demand the world ( or should i say wow... ) to fit into YOUR calendar, instead of fixing your calendar and your free time so you can play raids with guild.

So from a casual perspective the game is bad and literally don't know what to do beside quit.

So the game is bad because you don't have the time to play it?
Not sure why you're crying, I have the same situation I play 1-2 hours a day and I got ilvl 896 by only doing M+ in less then a month.
your spec is horrible, your gear while of the ilvl requirement for the first half of nighthold normal is horribly optimized

you won't find a raid guild that will take you and they will not change their hours to suit you either... i suggest you find a casual raiding guild and just join raids when you can