7/7M 2/3M 3/10M Player LF guild as Blood DK.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey, as the title says, I'm currently looking for a guild.

Any questions - feel free to add my battletag; Corsen#21627.

If you want vouches for me as a player, let me know and I'll sort that out, got players in top 100 guilds I've played with in past expansions, and in Legion, who are willing to vouch for me.

I played Hunter up until last week, reason for not wanting to raid as hunter any more is simply down to me not enjoying the MM play style after 7.1.5, and I've always enjoyed tanking, thus the choice of blood DK.

Been 110 on my DK for around a week (February 16th), already got 38 traits, and Suramar is untouched (not starting it until I get AK25), so catching up on AP is not a problem, more than willing to spam M+ all day long to catch up (which I've been doing).

Dedication to the game & willingness to farm is not a problem, already done over 150M+ including a +16 during the first few days of being level capped.

Raiding experience;

Vanilla; Nothing really

TBC, Played Warlock;

All of T4, some early T5 bosses, and ZA

WotLK, played Protection Warrior

All of Tier 7, both 10 man & 25man, including Malygos 6 minutes & Sartharion 3 Drakes, also The Undying.

Ulduar, up to & including Yogg-Saron on 25man, most of the hardmodes up to Mimiron, never killed Algalon 25.

Cleared 10man.

Tier 9
Cleared it on both 10 & 25man, got 10man Tribute to Insanity, cleared 25man Heroic.

Tier 10
Cleared 10man, on both normal & heroic
Cleared 25man HC up to & including Sindragosa.

Cataclysm, played Protection Warrior for T11, switched to DPS for T12 & 13, played in Vanquish for T11 & 12, and in Beyond Exceptional for T13

Cleared all of T11 on Heroic as Protection

Cleared all of T12 HC as Fury

Cleared all of T13 HC as Arms since it was the better DPS spec, played fury on Spine

MoP, Didn't really play the expansions seriously when it comes to PvE, only did MSV in MoP before quitting for the majority of the expansion.

Legion;

7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 3/10M Nighthold.
Still searching.
24/02/2017 01:54Posted by Trañce
Still searching.
24/02/2017 13:45Posted by Trañce
24/02/2017 01:54Posted by Trañce
Still searching.
Still looking =)
Hello there!

Resolve is currently looking for a tank for our Mythic Nighthold progression. We lost our Warrior tank due to real life issues (he got a new job which included night shifts) and we've currently got an OS tank covering until we find a new one.

We are currently 2/10 M in Nighthold, but we achieved Cutting Edge Xavius (2nd on the server) and we killed Guarm Mythic a bit before Nighthold came out.

Our raid days are as follows: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 21:00 - 00:00 ST.

What we could offer you is a very social and fun atmosphere in as well as outside of raids. When it comes to progress, we are focused on the task at hand and leaving the chatter for the time when we're running back after a wipe. However, on farm, we like to sit back a bit and have a laugh.

Outside of our regular raid days, we raid on pretty much every day except Friday (which is the day we mostly just sit on TS and spam Mythic+). These runs are alt friendly, of course, but most come on mains for legendary chance and/or AP!

TS is always active whether it's 4 in the morning or 4 in the afternoon! We pride ourselves on being very social and active 99% of the time. When there's no raids to be done, a lot of us just like to spam Mythic+ or push a single key or maybe do some silly low keys on alts and so on. :)

If you're interested, add me (Filip#2459) and let's have a chat! You can also have a look at our website if you like - http://resolve-guild.enjin.com/