895 Resto Druid looking for guild

Looking for Players – PvE
I'm currently looking for a new guild too call home. Happy to change servers / factions. I'm looking for a stable raiding guild, which progresses at a steady rate.

A bit of Background about my raiding experience.

Vanilla - ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL/AQ40 (-c'thun) and a few in Naxx down (on my warrior)
TBC - Druid was main - Cleared all raids inc Sunwell 1st week post mu'ru nerf
WOTLK - Cleared all raids, except LK HC - I had to retire from raiding due to changing jobs, and the schedule at the time didn't suit :(
Cata - WoD - light casual play, no raiding
Legion - decided to raid again, 7/7M EN and 3/3 HC ToV. Currently 10/10 HC in Nighthold.

Here is a link too my logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2677505/latest/#metric=hps

For more detailed information drop your Battletag or hit me up in game (mswan#2921)
Contact Fyurie#2454 or Khargillian#2477 for info. You can talk to us on our Discord server at https://discord.gg/9MeM4ws too.

We might be of interest to you.

I'll post a link below to one of our recruitment posts to potentially answer some of your own questions in advance:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615013800

If this isn't for you, then I heartily wish you the best of luck.
Hi Terenti!

I added you on battletag and hoping to catch you online. I am recruiting for Ascension (3/10M) on Turalyon, and we are looking for a resto druid atm. We have quite a nice team already but are looking to bolster and improve our team a little, and you could be a really nice addition :)
I added you ^^
Hey pal, i added you on Bnet.

We from WTF Collective 3/10M (Horde) looking for 1 active healer to join our team.
Maybe you can be that person?

I'm looking forward to see you comming online to have a talk.

Greetings,

Jonko
Hello =)
We are Stormguard 1/10 Mythic NH on Argent Dawn server(alliance). We would love to have you aboard =D We are working hard to keep our atmosphere fun and friendly and we love puns and cats and love welcoming new friends into our home =)
We raid: Mon,Tues,Thur, 20:00-23.00
If you are curious to hear more, add us and we can talk =) TinaK#2404 or Daniel#22894
I added you anyways, so hope to hear from you soon! =)
Thanks For the replies all - looking forward to chatting with you once i'm home from work this evening :)

T
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged dps + healers(pally) for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 HC ToV and 10/10 Normal NH and 10/10 HC NH. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

The guild was made 4,5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humour :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Hello!

We are a Horde-side evening and late night guild located on Argent Dawn and we are full of heart and colourful characters. We started primarily in WoW over 10 years ago and now we span a number of games online including Overwatch, DotA 2, LoL, Minecraft and a number of other smaller games. We have our own Roll20 campaign with an original story and setting written by our own talented guildies! We stay connected through Discord, our Facebook Page and our guild site, absolution-gaming.com

We're looking to shore up our team for Nighthold! In terms of raiding, we raid three times a week (Tuesday 2130-0030, Thursday 2200-0030 server time and Sunday 2100-0100 Server time.) Thursday and Sunday are progression raids, Tuesday raids are alt-runs. While we're all fun and games, we do take our raiding seriously somewhat. Alternatively, if you're just looking for a place to come and relax and call home, we'd be happy to have you as well!

If you like the look of the above and you feel like you'd fit in with us, have a look at our guild website or alternatively you can contact one of these members through their battletags.

Tolinn#2394
Raggy#2393
Jooba#2874
Wulfy#2954
Kanny#1514
Valassa#2194
Jesmo#2155
Shak#2739
Rill#2938
Nichy#2739